September Stars

Re read previous post and meant without kids!! Lol xx

Becs, glad the move has gone well. Xx

Emma, not sure if this is of help but bounty just sent me an email with a flash sale and one of the items is a pre packed maternity bag..

https://www.bagsofessentials.co.uk/flashsale.html

Thank you hun. My bags will be better ;) lol hoping to launch on 10th Sept, I'm excited but nervous that no one will buy anything! I have 2 hospital bags and 5 baby bundles to launch and have a launch competition too :)

Another pippa update from ym

She now has a chest infection so has got an inhalor, she's back in hosp full-time and they're worried about some weird movements she's doing with her arm so she's being watched x

Poor baby x

Pippa and YM have been through so much, really hope this infection can quickly be treated.

Emzy I'm sure your bags will be very popular, are you just selling to your local area? Or are you offering postage too?

Becs glad the house move went well

AFM - our sellers have finally proposed a compromise and it seems reasonable so looks like we maybe moving as soon as 3 weeks!

My new assistant starts in 2 weeks which I'm very excited about as means no stupid working hours for me in a couple of months time.

Spoke to a friend and decided in going to speak to my wedding photographer and if he's not going to offer us the album we wanted then I'm going to take him to the small claims court.

JJ has been really bad past couple of weeks going to sleep at night and waking in the night. He cries and chokes for an hour when put him to bed only thing pacifys him is staying in the room with him. Couple of times I've slept on his floor in the early hours. So as its a bank holiday we've decided to try and at not stay in the room just pop in lay him down and walk out again but to go in often.... Think it improved a little last night do hopefully by Monday night hell be back to how he used to settle.

I'll be posting them out too by courier :)

Yesterday Holly was running down the promenade in Llandudno (we're on hols here) and she fell and hit her head :( she took a big chunk out of her forehead and blood was pouring down her face. Head injuries always look awful, always so much blood! She was beside herself bless her. I cleaned it up but it was pretty deep and bleeding through plasters so took her to hospital and they put some butterfly stitches on it. She was very brave bless her x

Oh poor Holly hope it heals soon. Remember my niece doing something similar

I saw on FB the poor thing :(

Jelly that's great news about the house! How exciting! Also great news about the assistant.

Harry has been doing that too and we're currently experimenting with different ways of getting him to sleep. Firstly we gradually left his room so one night we sat with him, then by his door, then just outside with the door open etc etc. Currently we're trying him with a torch which he so far is loving. Apparently about this time they can start having nightmares and being afraid of the dark. We're considering getting him a night light.

Ahhh hadn't thought of a torch maybe we should think about getting one. His room has the hall light in whole of the night and door open fairly wide but it might still give him reassurance

Another guilty rubbish threadmate here - I'm sorry. 2 under 2 is damn hardwork !!! Its not even that either of them are that hardwork but just the regular day to day stuff seems to overcome me and most nights I don't sit down until 10pm !!! Were all good though - Noah is thriving and seems to be developing fine - hes rolling and at the chatty stage :cloud9: Olivia continues to be awesome with him. I love watching them together she is obsessed with holding his hands !! Loving her personality at the moment - she's chayyu and wants to learn about everything. I can't believe our "babies" are all turning 2 :cry: It's gone so quick. xx

So what I can remember.......

F&C : Glad that the work stuff wasn't serious and that the money stuff is getting sorted. I can't believe how quick the time is coming round for new babies !! Have you got a name shortlist yet ? xx

stmw : Glad scan showed that baby was fine and dandy. Fingers crossed that all goes well from now on. xx

Louise : Sorry about your grandad hun. I hope you get to say your final goodbyes. Re : "Heidi Isobel" LOVE IT !!! The end is in sight hun for your girly. I hated being pregnant with Noah - nothing went right from start to finish. I really do feel your pain. xx

Kara : fingers crossed for you scan next week hun. xx

Emzy : Hope your enjoying Wales - Poor Holly bumping her head. I am so hoping that nothing like that happens to Olivia as I am no good with blood at all. Fingers crossed for the business venture. Have you got a FB page yet ?? xx

Sarahkka : Love the "zizzors" !! Too cute xx

Jelly : Yay for weight loss, house news and a new assistant. Boo on the sleeping front. I have given up with Olivia. She goes to bed fine but between 4am and 5am she is in our bed EVERY night. Its either get up at that time, leave her to scream (and she will scream for over an hour) or make room for her in our bed !! xx

Becs : Glad your all settled in. Will have to sort meeting up soon. Iv'e damaged my foot so can't go far at the moment but will have to do something soon. xx

Blob : Yay for holiday !! Where are you going ? Wev'e booked 10 days in the South of France for next year - I'm saving for it now though as money is so tight here at the moment. xx

FB : It's so sweet seeing your kids bonding isn't it :cloud9: xx

Jessmckeiver : Congrats to you hun !!!! xx

Teeny : :hi: Are you still bfing ? Noah seems to want to be on my boob constantly in the afternoon..... I'm really hoping that I don't need to start weaning yet but it's in the back of my head that he might need more. xx

I hope that I haven't missed anyone off and hope everybody else is well and enjoying the snippets of heat were getiing here and there. Olivia is loving all the garden time and playing in the local outdooe paddling pool.

We also had to make the really hard decision to rehome our labrador Jess. I am heartbroken about it and really struggling with the decision we made. She has gone to an absolutely awesome home but I feel emotionally ruined about it. were going to see her next week (shes about 70 miles away in Fakenham) and I am dreading seeing her and being an emotional wreck in front of everybody.

Right x-factor has been on pause for 45 mins so best get off here !! Promise to try better. xxx

I am a bad threadmate also, but I have made it on twice in a couple of weeks, which is a record for me at the moment!!

Lovely to read what everyone's up to. We are super busy today, my birthday was yesterday and Sam's today, and we have my best friend's 2 girls staying over tonight so it's chaos.....

Will try to be back tomorrow, love to all. xxx

Laura that must be so hard but she's obviously gone to a good home. :hugs:

Nope no names yet. No idea what we're going to do!

I have missed a few days also been reading , I have only just sat down this working and juggling the girls thing is making me so tired !

I want to send lOve to you all esp ym poor pippa stay strong baby x

The biggest thing with us at the mo is the dummy and Layla , I had got but down to just for sleep but she gradually got it hack and suddenly it was in permenantly and she would go crazy if she dropped it so yesterday in a moment of madness I cut it up and told her the car had ate it ! ( in a nicer way that that sounds ) :) she was ok with it until bedtime and then got upset but eventually did go to sleep she talks about it a bit and refused a nap today but she has gone to bed tonight without it again , she got a new book today which we said was from the dummy fairy ! I didn't plan to do it for another month or so but I'm glad it seems to be sort of working !

I'm trying to wean Olivia off hers too GG - I'm really trying to get her to talk more and she is so much more talkative without it. I hope your way works. If it does then I may try it !! X

Thanks Ann - I'm trying not to talk about it as everytime I start I begin crying again :( did you have any back up names for Harry ? X

I've been thinking about when to stop Rosalie's dummy too :( she only has it at naps and bed and if she'd getting carsick but I would LOVE to stop it at bedtime. It's so integrated into bedtime routine though "mummy dummy and milk" scared.

YM huge hugs stay strong for your little girl x

Laura I'm going away on the 1st :) getting more exited but Rosalie is in a RUBBISH mood. The only way to stop her crying is to put her in her room in tabs bed with some milk and the iPhone and she appears like 20 mins later calmed down :dohh: apparently I'm not allowed to leave her behind either?

Jelly fab news about the house :thumbup:

Trying to potty train Rosalie and she is like a camel only 2 pees a day (not even one in her nappy at nap time) weirdo.

Cute almost-two-year old alert!
Fresh out of the bath with his signature apres-bain pompadour :haha:

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-08-25 at 19.47 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2012-08-25 at 19.47 #4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
Sarahkka great pic mr cool dude :)

Blob - we were hoping at Xmas to stop his dummy but as he was only having it at nap time but as he's having full blown tantrums we have been giving him his dummy to calm down. We've decided to wait another 6 months where hopefully he will be able to explain things better do less likely to get upset. This week he wanted a sandwich after nursery but couldn't understand him for ages and he was getting upset..... Not sure whether we are making the right decision or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->