September Stars

Laura :hugs: Nope we struggled with Harry's name too! The only other possibility is his middle name. I've threatened to just use the same names again but reversed!

GG I'm impressed with the dummy business. That must take some determination on your part. Xxx

Layla was getting obsessed with the dummy and has developed a slight lisp I didn't want for it to get worse but I was going to wait a bit longer but we are at night 3 she hasn't had it all day and only mentioned it once !

We had a birthday picnic today at the park in Guildford the kids could run around I took bubbles and balls and there is a large splash pool and playground it was really lovely !
Birthday On Tuesday !

Blob we go on holiday on the 1st sept too x

Jelly- thats fab news !!!! Can't wait to see the photos once your settled in and made it your own, but leave fish somewhere in your old house just to piss the new owners off..lol x

Emzy- omg, poor holly... Hope she heals soon x

GG- Paige only has dummies at night and while she is not sleeping through we don't want to try to take the dummy away just yet... But I can see us having major problems x

Sarah- awwwww so cute ! Love the front curl x

Paige has only tried sitting on the potty twice, she hates it.. Don't think she is even close to being ready.. But I remember how much harder things get when they are out of nappies so not really in a rush x

Evening ladies!!

Go you ladies getting rid of those dummies. I have no clue how on Earth we will get rid of Sam's thumb!! What a nightmare, we will be resorting to painting that nasty tasting stuff on, most likely!

Hope all well tonight, we've had a busy old weekend, can't say I'm looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. :(

xx

I am going to struggle with ollies dummy ad he has a blankey which he calls his "two" which he adores OH hates him having both but he only has them both at nap and bed times which for now I am happy with. Can't believe he is 2 on Wednesday I am so excited for his birthday though and no more "2 under 2" I have nearly survived it :haha:
Hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend.
Oh yes and big news from my weekend is I got engaged so happy thought it was never going to happen we have been together for 7 years since I was 18 can't wait to plan the wedding

Wowee FB that's amazing news!!!!!!

Sarah how adorable does he look :cloud9:

I think potty training no2 is harder - you can't just haul up at home until its done :dohh:

A massive Congratulations FB. Xx

I am not even thinking about Rileys dummy yet... It's my saviour at times! Lol. I hate him having it and that is exactly the reason that Elsie is not allowed one!
Riley turns 2 on Friday so I have lots still to do, and it's my 1st wedding anniversary on Monday so even more to remember. On top of that Chance is back at school next week so it's all go this week.

LadyK, good luck in Thursday. Xx
Jelly, have you got a date for moving yet honey? Xx
YM, how are you lovely? How is Pippa? Xx
GG, a very Happy 2nd Birthday to Layla and Amelia. Hope they have a fan day. Xx

Off to make my make my morning cuppa and feel a bit more human this morning. X
Love to you all. Xx

Congrats fb ! Lovely news x

Busy busy teeny hope you get time for the cuppa x

Blob have you started packing yet ? X

I can't beleive my girls are 2 today everyone said the first two years with twins is the hardest :) time just went so fast x

Happy birthday to the girls Gg. Hope they have a lovely day

Happy birthday to your beautiful twins GG!
And massive congratulations to FB! Hey we could all meet at the wedding ;) x

Massive congrats FB !!! Xx

Happy birthday to Amelia and Layla !! Have a fab day with them GG. Xx

F&C - hope you get some name inspiration soon. I really struggled with Noahs name and the only other name we liked was Ethan. I had loads of girls names though !!! X

First bean that's fab news !! Congrats !! Xx

Boys names are very hard for us, I don't like most names for boys, I have a million for girls.

X

Looks like it will be hard for you to name bean then LadyK!! Are you still convinced its a little blue bundle? Xx

Congratulations first bean!

Happy birthday Layla and Amelia :)

Oh I meant to watch it I forgot! I'll go online as you can see it on there can't you! I saw you post a pic of the card, it was brill x

Here you go Genies, the girls card is shown in the second bit :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p006hmmb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->