September Stars

F&C - hilarious! I can only imagine.... :rofl: "Get your little slut some really cute back to school outfits this year!" :rofl:

ladyK - so glad to hear this! :hugs:

Happy Birthday, Riley! :cake:

Fishy that made me giggle!!!

Kara soooo happy for you, what a pain going back in dates but fantastic hearing the heartbeat :)

Sorey I've been rubbish, we're away with my parents in Suffolk while Wayne is doing the Paralympics and I have hardly any signal! Happy birthday to all the little ones I have missed! Holly, Amelia, layla, ollie, and Riley tomorrow xx

Yay Kara that's fantastic news, rubbish been put back a bit but excellent news that your lil bean is growing.
Happy Birthday to Riley for tomorrow.

Kara, amazing news xxxx

F&C, I saw that, flippin hilarious!!!!!!

Yay kara so pleased for you ! Xx

Fishy that is so funny !! :)

Im trying to pack I used to be good at packing now I'm a bit rubbish and can't be motivated !

FB - happy birthday! Hope you all had a great time, did he love his monster truck?

Kara - fantastic news :) The dates might come forward for your 12 week scan, as that early they are measuring in mm so difficult to get right. I thought you were going to announce twins!

Fishy - that is Hillarious maybe the translator had a gripe with the company. Hope you have a nice time in Spain how long you going for?

JJ is still crying when putting to bed and tantrums when having to do something he doesn't want to etc its such hard work! I'm off to see the athletics tomorrow but getting picked up at 6.45am :-( could really do with a lay in . Louise maybe I will see Wayne there

Still no update on the house The closer we are getting to moving the more nervous I'm feeling that something will go wrong. Eeeekkkk

Jelly you should cross your fingers that you don't see Wayne, he's based in police stations until there is a 'job' for him ie news of a bomb threat!! If you see him and he looks busy, run in the opposite direction! Haha! He's in black kit not normal army kit as they don't want the public knowing that they're there in that capacity, it's so they blend in with the police search teams. Have fun tomorrow! Should be brilliant and nice weather too!

Louise thanks for the tip lol ! At least I know he won't be rummaging through my bag tomorrow :blush:

Fishy I'd love a holiday this year but decided best to move. Looking forward to next year going somewhere in the uk hopefully with abit of sunshine ;-)

Louise is he based here or will he ever come London way ?? X

Jelly :hugs: Tbh I am a little bit worried about the holiday as it's a week with my inlaws and other family members in their villa in Spain. I'm sure it will be fine it's just I will need to bite my tongue quite a bit and I resent having to spend so much money when it's not really 'our' holiday if that makes sense? Also they arranged it over Harry's birthday which I think was a bit naughty. It's costing us so much and we're incredibly broke at the moment. Still, will be nice to see some sun!

Kara I'm not 100% sure at the moment, he moves between Lambeth and catford and I think battersea.. Well somewhere beginning with b! Catford I think is where they're staying, at a TA centre. If you see him say hello!

Fishy, sounds complicated! I agree as much as it might wind you up a bit that they've been a bit insensitive booking it over Harry's birthday etc the break might be really lovely xx

I'm a bit peeved with my in laws too actually, everyone lives so far away that for lilias birthday they all just expect to give us some money and we'll go our and get Lilia presents, no thought as to what to get.. Between everyone there's about £70/80 to spend, now we know the things we want to get her, now we have to either get them with their money then start again with our present or we have to march around the shops looking for ideas!? And with Wayne away it's not an easy task, SPD is so bad I literally can barely walk. We had the same last year so I had hoped they'd have got a bit more organised! Just feel a bit like they're not bothered!? Plus I can't think of what to get her from them!

That is cheeky. I can't believe your spd is so bad :( Was it like this last time? Amazon and eBay can be your friends :)

Harry loves anything vehicle related so he's pretty easy to buy for thankfully.

It wasn't anywhere near this bad last time, I'm back to the physio on Monday, I'm having to use tubi grip over my whole bump, a pelvic brace and crutches and yet every step I take is still agony! It is becoming muscular too and the bottom of my bump seems to hurt constantly too now, not having the best time! Lilia is pretty easy to buy for too really, loves anything cooking related or housework related, also vehicles (especially nee naws!) and drawing is a new favourite!

Happy Birthday Riley.
Jelly- He loves his monster truck it's all he has played with since Wednesday money well spent :haha:
Fishy- Harry's sounds like Ollie anything vehicle related he loves "brum brum" "choo choos" :haha:
Louise- your spd sounds awful, hope the physio helps.

Happy birthday Riley!

Louise you sound just like I was :( It's awful isn't it. A hotter-than-you-should-have-it bath every night before bed really helped me sleep. Also, bit random but if your public bone hurts, try popping a big sanitary towel in the freezer for a bit then wearing it in your knickers. Sounds a bit mad, but my physio told me to do it and it really helped me! I've only just been discharged from physio and to be honest I'm still having a few problems now and then :/

Happy Birthday, Riley! :cake:

Fishy - hope the holiday turns out to be great in spite of all the other stuff! :)
Louise - you poor thing. I was shocked by how quickly and severely I was hit by SPD the second pregnancy. It was debilitating and quite frightening. I hope you get through it okay! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->