September Stars

Fishy - you will probably have a great time whilst our there. It's always when you think something won't be good that it's the opposite.

Louise - SPD sounds awful hopefully Physio can ease it. Luckily didn't see Wayne yesterday but I checked out all the men in uniform just incase lol

GG - hope you have a good holiday too.

Paralympics was excellent so well organised and put together and never seen so many people in one area before. Stadium and flame was alot smaller than I imagined. Fantastic atmosphere, I was shattered by end of the day.

AF arrived yesterday so onto another cycle

Jelly, have you thought about Clomid honey? I had that for Riley and was just about to start it again when I fell pregnant with Elsie. Xx
GG, have a fab holiday. Xx
Fishy, enjoy your holiday too. Xx
YM, once again wishing Pippa a speedy recovery. Xx

Thank you for all the birthday wishes for Riley. He had a lovely day. Xx

Need to lose weight before they give me the clomid which is another reason I'm dieting. I'm going to start soy as soon as we move house as that's a natural form of clomid and see if that helps.

Glad Riley had a lovely day Teeny

Thats the crappy thing about PCOS... Lots of sufferers have weight gain as part of their symptoms but to get help TTC you actively have to go against it and lose weight. :-(. I hate having it but luckily I don't suffer with the weight terribly. Just crappy periods sometimes 3 months in length and a long road TTC.

I'm gutted this month as PCOS was giving me loads of pregnancy signs - tired, heartburn, bigger and really painful boobs, AF arrived late too based on my temp calculations.

It's a vicious circle you can't get decent periods do you get depressed and eat more which makes the cycles worse ..... Resulting in eating more. I've broken the cycle this month with my diet so just need to keep at it until my BFP arrives.

Hug Jelly hun :( xx

Happy birthday to all the stars who have celebrated their birthdays and to all the stars on their up and coming birthdays!!!! Where did the past 2 years go??? Cant get on here much anymore due to not being able to log in on my mobile :( xx

Huge hugs to everyone xxxx

Hey everyone,

Going to be a rubbish thread buddy - post about myself , but I promise I will read tomorrow and catch up properly! Im completely knackered as basically now acting manager for my team - having to run a whole department with no experience is rather challenging and completely knackering when Im doing 3x peoples jobs in one! Blerghh!

I had another scan yesterday - baby showing as 8 weeks 1 day, and fine. However, they can see where I have been bleeding - I think its a chorionic hematoma from what they have described (blood between placenta and uterus causing intermittent bleeding, if gets worse could cause problems). They havent actually said that though but its basically what they have described.

I have another scan booked in on the 12th September to see if the blood has reabsorbed or not - hopefully will all be ok!

Hope everyone else is good - like i said i will catch up on here properly soon.

xxxxxxxxx

Jelly- Glad you enjoyed the paralympics, and rubbish that your period has arrived hope you get pregnant soon.

Teeny- Glad Riley had a lovely day.

STMW- hope the bleeding stops soon but glad all is well

Thank you Teeny wish Ollie didn't have the dummy in though :haha:

I know that feeling! I hate it that most pics of Riley have a dummy in them. :-( But if I take it out I get a picture of a grumpy little boy!! Lol x

Yes Ollie is exactly the same he seems to be getting worse with it than better

Well, this week I have successfully graduated from the 2 under 2 club!
Tomorrow is my 1st wedding anniversary and I am so looking forward to giving my DH his presents, let's hope he likes them as they were a tad expensive! Oops!

Much love to all. Xx

Happy anniversary teeny! I've never bought my dh anything for ours, mind you only seen him on our anniversary once in the 3 we've had!

Jelly, big huge hugs, it'll happen for you soon Hun, so horrible if your hopes were up because of your symptoms though :( I'll text and let you know a time for Saturday if thats ok, probably will do it over lunchtime and I'll do a little spread for the kiddies! There'll only be about 4 there as I doubt I'd fit more in the house!! And thank you again for your offers to help with me getting to the funeral, I've unfortunately made the decision that it's just not possible for me to go, I would have to be there and back in a day which would be 6/7 hours driving and I just can't do that in my condition! :( but it really is appreciated xx

I've forgotten everything else I was going to say now? Hmm! I have a follow up physio appointment today, I really don't know what they'll do as they don't seem to manipulate your joints here, just help you with the pain rather than fix it!

JJ has a high temp and vomited loads last night but can't get him to take his medicine he's drinking a little bit of water. Anyone else had this problem before? I tried mixing the medicine with yogurt but he vomited straight after and am trying to avoid dairy with him, any ideas what I can do?

Poor JJ :( Sorry I don't know what to suggest but hope he gets better soon.

Louise that's such a shame? Could you not take anyone to help with the driving? Some of my appointments are about 3-4 hours away and it's hard going in a day. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->