September Stars

Jelly I don't know what to suggest really, but I imagine water is probably more important than medicine so keep him drinking ad much as possible and just keep trying the medicine, it might be that his stomach will only take water right now anyway? Hope he feels better soon!

Fishy unfortunately there just isn't anyone, Wayne is in London and they won't let him home, Alex's second day at his new school and my closest family member is 3 hours drive away, and there's no way of staying overnight and coming back the next day as its lilias birthday! My gran understands but I still feel awful but there's nothing that I can do unfortunately x

Sorry to hear you won't make the funeral Louise. Xx
Jelly, I agree with Louise. Lots of water maybe with diarolyte? Xx I hope he feels better soon my love. Xx

DH and I managed to get the same present! Lol personalised number plates! His is T12 MMF and mine is T12 TNF!! Xx
The sun is out today... Our wedding day it was lovely at 27 degrees and today looks to be lovely too. I came down to balloons and petals all over the living room in our wedding colours! Sooo romantic! Check out my pics on Facebook! I love my Husband!! Xx

Jelly sorry to hear isn't well, I have no advice, just hope he gets well soon x

Louise- that's awful, if the Olympics was not on would he have been home ? Sorry you are unable to go : ( x

Teeny- you have a wonderful husband, very romantic, we don't do anything for our anniversary, must be lovely to have a romantic husband.. X

Kara yes if it wasn't for the olympics he'd be in work here but at home and able to get time off, but they can't let him take any time there because there are only 2 RESAs there x

Teeny I saw your photos, how lovely does your dh sound! And uncanny that you got each other the same present! X

It is ridiculously quiet in here! We're all set up ready for lilias birthday tomorrow, very exciting but quite scary how fast it has gone, not 100% sure how I feel about it to be honest!

:hi: i'm still here just been preoccupied oast couple of days.

TW - Loved the fact you both got similar no plates for each other

Louise - Love the plant down the toilet this morning, hope today hasnt been too hard for you. It is really stange to think they are 2 so grown up. Looking at JJ this evening both dh and I said how much older hes looking now not sure if its his new haircut at the weekend, losing weight from this sickness bug or hes grown taller ? Have a great birthday tomorrow.

AFM - I have had sleepless, vomiting, crying, high temp nights past couple of days but think we are now over the worst (for him anyway) First day hes started to eat and drink properly :) He now giggles when he says the word naughty obviously not understanding that mummy isnt happy - cheeky monkey.

After spending 4 days cleaning up sick I'm now feeling dreadful this evening and think ive obviously picked up some bug :-(

My photographer has said that he is not dicussing the matter any further - so need to get my arse in gear and start small claim court proceedings but really wondering if I can cope with the 'stress' of it all. Might think about saving up my bonus next year to pay another company to produce the album for me instead.

The house has been a nightmare, after what we thought was a compromise last week when I have asked for written confirmation from the agent they have gone back on their word. Dh and I spoke tonight and have decided to jsut go with it as there are no other houses we are even remotely interested in and to be honest I can't see them changing their mind so tomorrow we are going to say lets just sign off on everything in the hope that we can be moved in by the end of the month. Problem is I'm meant to be working out in Paris the last week in September so think the move may clash with this but hey I've waited months for this and have 20 days holiday to take by the end of the year so I think my boss will just have to accept im not going

Sorry for the moan just feel really stressed out and run down :-(

Oh jelly sounds such a stressful situation :( I'd probably be inclined to just sign, the last thing you want I imagine is for it to fall through. But as for your photographer I really wouldn't let him get away with it and I personally would continue to the small claims court, maybe instruct a solicitor for less stress (but more money!) glad JJ is better but I hope you don't get it too bad :( are you still planning to come on Saturday? It will probably be around 3pm with a little tea party after an hour or so, it's better than lunchtime for us because
hopefully hw'll be able to sneak away from London for then!

It's my baby girls birthday today! She's still asleep at the moment!

Happy Birthday Lillia - I'm still hoping to be ok for Saturday . JJ has gone to nursery but I'm taking painkillers as got tempreture aches and chills...... Think I must be fighting something. If I'm ok I'll be there.

Don't forget to take lots of pics today!

Sending get well wishes Jelly. Xx

Looking at your tickers FB has reminded me that I need to do mine! :) x

Happy birthday lillia xx

Jelly- sorry to hear your ill hon. And to hear what wankers the photographer is being.What was the the list of things the couple buying urs were asking ?xx

Jelly I can't believe he's being such an arse! I wouldn't let him get away with it. Maybe you'll be more up for it when you're feeling better. Xxx

Happy birthday Lilia!

Xx

Sorry I have been AWOL recently... no internet and been in hospital for the past 3 weeks!!!

Happy birthday to all the stars who are turning/have turned 2!!

Can't believe its gone so quick!!!

Pippa is on home leave for the weekend as it will be our last weekend together before the big operation on Tuesday!

I'm super scared as it can go two ways... she'll be in for about a week afterwards as they need to be sure she's pooing and not losing too much considering what she's eating and drinking!

Can't believe after 11 months, I'm finally gonna have a pooey nappy!!!

Will try and get on more often!!

Much love to everyone

xx

Hiya all!!

Have been reading what I can, just not posting!

Happy birthday to all the September Stars with birthdays this last couple of weeks! I can't believe these little ones are all at the two mark now! It's gone so fast :(

YM Pippa has come so far to be ready for the big op, I will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well. I watch what's going on with you on FB all the time, always thinking about you and the girlies.

Jelly hope you're not brewing something nasty. x

No news here, just the same old really. We had a lovely weekend at Talacre Beach in North Wales with our friends and their kids last weekend, just what we needed. Kids are now back at school, Year 3 and Year 1!! This time next year Sammy will be there too in nursery!! Time for another methinks!! x

YM - Hope all goes well for Pippa on Tuesday , how soon will you know the outcome? Have a lovely weekend all together xx

Hi Asher, I was wondering when the baby no 4 question would raise its head again ...... come and join me TTC i'm on own here in the sept stars I need a TTC buddy ;-) Loved the photo of you all on holiday

Had further c*&% going on past couple of days Dad got sent to hospital this morning and has now been admitted we are waiting for further tests which are now likely to be moved forward as he has now been admitted but not by that much due to being the weekend. Just hoping and praying for a good diagnosis next week.

Sorry seems like every day recently all ive been doing is moaning

Jelly there's nothing wrong with moaning!! A problem shared, and all that! Hope you get some answers for your dad.
As for baby number 4, I am almost thinking that perhaps I should be grateful for the 3 gorgeous boys I have and not be so selfish or ungrateful. But it's hard when I feel like I want another!! Grrrrr! I may tell DH that we have to TTC just to give you some company ;)

Right, I'm off to bed. Night ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"