September Stars

Exactly Asher it wouldnt be selfish.... you would just be helping a friend out :) I dont think theres anything wrong with wanting no 4, I think if you can still function day to day as a family and have love to give a new child then I don't see that being selfish..... im sure Sammy would love a new brother or sister ;-)

Wow you ladies talking about 4 babies I have my 2 and its a nice round number and enough for me :haha:

Ladies we are home from a lOvely holiday it was so nice to spend time with the girls without being in a hurry !

I need to go read back and see how you all are just wanted to say I met up with btp today they are all so lovely and I'm glad I've met a star finally as Rosie is just gorgeous !

Ahhh I saw the pictures GG looked like you had a great time :)

Jelly so sorry to hear about your dad ... Wishing him all the best...... But if u ever need to off load text me !!!!!!! Xx

Young mummy- yay for poopy nappies to look forward to, will be thinking of u Tuesday... hope its the last one ever Pippa and yourself will have to go through xx

Usher- number 4 !!! I would say go for it... I have been told I need a bigger house with more bedrooms before we could have a 4th, but I will be trying my luck if I still feel broody x

GG- I missed the photos !!!! Off to find them xx

Thanks Lady K - Heads all over the place at the moment.... How are things with you ? Hows Baby K doing?

Hi, Just to let you know dad got diagnosed this morning with Cancer, DH bought my parents home from the hospital and have to wait until next week after a further scan and consultation to know what this all means in relation to treatment outcome etc..... I feel absolutley crushed even though this was the news I was expecting the past couple of days.

I'm now dreading having to go into work tomorrow as im worried Im going to breakdown if anyone asks me.... and assistant starts tomorrow:-( Would prefer to stay at home

Oh Emma I'm so sorry to hear this, massive hugs to you and your family. I really hope it can be easily treated. Don't know what to say really, seems that there is bad news left right and centre at the moment. You know where I am if you need anything, I will happily watch JJ while you spend time with your parents or anything like that, or I'll help pack, whatever xxxxx

Jelly- I have been thinking about you all day honey, I'm so sorry ... Grants going through this with his mum at the moment, but all is going well and I'm sure it will with your dad too .it's been picked up and there is so much they can do now. I can imagine your emotions are all over the place, I'm sure if you go in and explain they would let you go home early... Sending you loads of love and hugs xxxx

Jelly - big :hugs: my dear! :( ladyk is right, though. It's crushing to first hear that word spoken in a diagnosis, but there are so many treatments and such better outcomes now. For sure, take the time you need to let it sink in and process, but remember that science has come a long way in the cancer fight. :hugs: Still awful to hear, though.

Jelly massive :hugs: Do they know what type?

My Dad had cancer when my sister was a baby and has been clear of it for about 27 years so I hope the same happens to your dad.

I hope work goes ok today. Will be thinking of you. Xxx

Harry had a lovely birthday yesterday although I'm glad we celebrated already at home as it was just another day by the pool but with a cake thrown in (to the day, not the pool!). It's been lovely and relaxing but I'm missing my privacy and the nights are too hot.

Love to all but special thoughts with Jelly. Xxx

Aww happy birthday for yesterday Harry, I couldnt quite remember if it was the 8th or 9th! Glad you're having a relaxing time away x

I have another scan today to check the position of my placenta, they'll also check she's not still breech (I don't think she is) so I get to see our little Heidi Isabel one last time before the big day! Very excited!

Jelly my thoUghts are with you my love your head will be all over the place ! as hard as it is try to not over think it listen very carefully to what the drs say and try to not google , I'm sure there will be a lot of support available ! How near are you to your parents I can't remember ?
I'm here if you need a chat or a listening ear xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Jelly :( Massive hugs xxxxx

Louise glad to see the scan went well! Seeing your scan pic made me feel broody, I must be mad!! lol

Evie is growing up so so fast, it's scary! Holly started at playschool last week, she went for a 3 hour session on \thursday and loved it! She cried when we picked her up and didn't want to leave ha ha! She is going to be going on a Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. We decided to sign her up now for 2 reasons- 1 because she will be going to school 1 year after getting her 15 free hours, as she goes when she has just turned 4 because of where her birthday falls. And 2 because I wanted to spend a little one on one time with Evie. She often doesn't get a look in when Holly is around, she's such a chilled out easy going baby that she'll easily just sit there and watch whilst I run around after Holly, but I don't want her to miss out on quality time with me like Holly got. Is it mad that I keep feeling a bit guilty towards Holly? I know she loves it but I have this nagging thing in the back of my mind that feels bad for sending her when I don't 'have' to, if you know what I mean?

You have probably all seen that my business is up and running! I'm getting lots and lots of likes, more than I expected, now I just need some orders!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->