September Stars

Oh and Happy birthday to the stars that just turned 2... Harry, Lilia... anyone else I missed?

Oh thanks Genies, yes Rosalie!! I said happy birthday to most on Facebook I think xx

Happy Birthday to HArry! :cake:
and Happy Birthday to Rosie! :cake:
It's our turn tomorrow! Tobe is about to set off with me on some last minute birthday errands. I am also getting Simon kitted out for his first day of playschool tomorrow. Yeah... a bit of a last-minute mama, here! :blush:

Emzy - don't you feel an ounce of guilt over sending Holly to school. This is the perfect age for her to go out and have some social interaction without parents there. She will flourish, I promise you. I had those same worries with Simon and his dayhome when I went back to work and he was so happy to spend all day playing with other kids. And learned all sorts of great stuff about sharing, playing together, etc. It will be wonderful for her and for you and Evie! :)

Emzy I totally agree with your reasons to send holly to preschool now I share the same school reason ! And would recommend it as teacher and mother :) I had the girls down for sept to start but have had to put it to January as I simply can't afford the cost of 2 of them ! They will only be doing one morning to start with as that's all I can afford but I've always said 2 sessions when 2 3 sessions when 3 and 4 sessions when 4 as a rough guide , of course our August birthdays won't be 4 at nursery !

Emzy, I am planning sending Riley 1 morning a week. It would be 2 but just too expensive. I think pre school is a fab idea and I am very much looking forward to 1 to 1 with my Elsie bear!!
Jelly, sorry to hear about your Dad. Xx
Happy Birthday to all of those who had a birthday and upcoming events. Xx

Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better. I keep telling myself, I know it's silly to feel guilty as she adored it, but then I kept thinking am I harming her somehow?! Always something to worry about isn't there lol

Forgot to say earlier, if any of the currently pregnant September Star ladies would like to order one of my Mummy and Baby Deluxe Hospital bags, I would like to offer you 10% off. So to you, one with white baby clothes would cost £45 plus £10 courier costs. You can add pink/blue baby clothes and other extra items for an additional cost too, so I would offer 10% off the total before courier costs (as that is at cost). If you would like to order one, then do it via Facebook message as the discount isn't as easy to apply if you buy via the website (I can do it, but it'd be easier via facebook) :) xx

We were planning on just one session a week too, but it is only £6.70 per session and so thought 2 would be affordable :)

How cheap!! Our morning session is £17.50 for 3 hrs!! X It shows huge variation in regions. Xx

We have one on camp here which is £6 a session, they only do mornings and they only take them from 2 1/2 and fully potty trained so for a while to wait for that one!

Simon is still not pooping on the potty and he's 3.5. :( He is great with peeing, but the poop has been an absolute roadblock. It's making me nuts. :(

Apparently 3 1/2 is average for toilet training nowadays, I suppose with nappies being so good and them feeling so dry? It'll happen suddenly I'm sure! Lilia is petrified of having no nappy on if she's desperate for the toilet, she only has 2/3 wee's a day and they are usually huge, but if she's feeling fine she'll happily sit on the potty and do mini wee's!

Paige has weed a couple of times in the potty, she is starting to be more aware of her peeing and pooing, for example she got upset and kept saying poo poo when we went to tesco, she hadn't done a poo, not sure what she was trying to say. when I see people Put on fb how potty training is going well for the LO I panic and feel I need to get Paige potty trained. But I soon realise there is no need to start it too early.. I find nappies easy, no need to worry about her wetting herself... It's not like they will wear nappies forever. I have no plans to send her to nursary and that's the only reason why I would potty train her. So I'm not going to worry about it just yet...

Is it Rosie's birthday today ??? Happy birthday princess xx

If you think a friends child has autism.... Would you mention it to them or just stay quite ?

JJ won't be potty training until he's at least in the next room at nursery which is about another 4 mths yet. My nursery it's costs £31.50 for a session of 5 1/2 hrs ie morning or afternoon. A day costs £53.50

Happy birthday Harry I'm sure he had a great time in the pool!
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Toblerone

Emzy - Hope you get some orders soon . Is your margin 10% for the hospital bags? Have you bought quite alot of stock. Looked at the website last night looks very good! I see your selling Matts blog too ;-)

My boss has been fantastic today, I'm now not travelling to Paris in couple of weeks and is looking at taking alot of my work load off me. Also said I can work as and when I want so if needed by mum and dad I can be available. Managed to keep it together surprisingly well but have decided only want directors and HR knowing. Fishy it's been diagnosed as throat, I'm trying to keep positive but being realistic at the same time. Went to seeing them tonight which was nice as luckily only live a couple of miles away.

Lady k what makes you think the child is autistic? It's difficult my sister had a buddy whise child didn't speak and at 3ish my sister was quite frank saying she needs to be taken to doctors to investigate . There was some underlying issue can't remember what, but there friendship was never the same whether that was due to my sister speaking up probably not.

I think if it was JJ I'd want someone to say but would need to be careful how to approach the subject almost get them to say it themselves than you telling them if that makes sense?

:hugs: Jelly. Glad work are being kind to you.

Happy birthday Tobias for tomorrow!

Thanks for the discount offer Emzy although we're pretty broke at the moment. I could pay you in jewellery?! ;) To be honest I think we have most things from before but I need to check. X

Jelly- I'm pleased to hear work have been good to you.... X. This little boy is almost 3, doesn't talk, just grunts, but I have noticed his eyes are not normal, it's like he has a lazy eye but he hasn't... If that makes sense.. She has taken him to a speech theropist who mentioned he may be autistic but she told her that can't be as he did say some works when he was about one. I know many who say their Autism started at 1 ( why many blame the mmr jab) I know it could seriously harm our friendship and she wouldn't take the advice easily. I guess his school will pick it up when he starts. X

It must be difficult, she probably knows her self but is scared to admit it. There are so many different levels to autism too maybe he has a mild case where he could go to mainstream school

Sooooooo I have missed LOADS!!

Happy Birthday to all the babies who have turned 2 :shock:

Rosalie is fully toilet trained now (she's never peed in a potty :lol:) great but also OMG too grown up!!!!

Emzy the bags are awesome well done!!
Louise :hugs: sounds like agony
Kara :cloud9:

Rosalie went to her first morning - she goes one morning a week and it's costing £106 pm :sick:

Spain was awesommmmeeee :)

Louise Rosalie would only do maybe 2 wees in a day to start with :shrug: after about 4 days of no nappies she just started weeing normally :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->