September Stars

Kara I would say nothing as it would probably cause offence to your friendship if there is a concern the school will raise it , this is where stoping the 3 year check is wrong as things could be monitored by a hv which arnt !

On that note the guidelines for a 2 year old arrived from the hv on badly photocopied paper with a if your concerned about anything on the list come to a clinic , this anoyed me because if you had a child with concerns they potentially wouldn't have been seen from a baby until they pop up at school !

jelly how are you today ?

Emz I must have a proper look at the website I haven't yet just the pics on Facebook they look fab !

Blob well done rosalie clever girl ! Do you think it helped watching tabs ?

Nursery for the girls is £15 per morning per child but I get 10% twin discount so it's around £27 a day for the 3 hour morning session , this is cheap however where I worked its £19 per session !

GG - I can't imagine having to pay for twins I just don't think I'd be able to manage it.
In my area I never had the year check up with JJ from the HV they never really bothered, think its sad that there's not more support and checks

Today has been hard at work I'm fine as long as I'm kept busy. Dad had his scan today but will have to wait to get the results. I'm trying not to assume we will know tomorrow as I know how slow hospitals can be at times. On a positive living by new assistant he's fitted in so quickly this week :)

Blob - glad you had a good holiday :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, lovelies! Tobe has been having a great day combined with several ridiculous toddler meltdowns. Right on target for the terrible twos, eh? :dohh:
We got him a wooden train/road set that can connect to the one Simon got for his birthday, so they have been building tracks together, laying down on their tummies, pushing little trains and cars around - so sweet!
And we got him a set of Uncle Goose wooden alphabet blocks in French. Here, easier to just link:
https://www.nest.ca/index.php?product=LI+FR-32&c=203
Anyway, he was so excited and started building towers and knocking them over with the greatest glee! Just shrieks of joy! :haha: Quite funny.

Now I am tackling a writing project, or rather procrastinating on BnB while the Tobebe has a nap.

ladyk - if you can word it in a way that would say, "hey, if you suspected your kid had diabetes, you'd get them checked right away, right? Because pretending it isn't happening is just going to make the problem worse. How is autism any different?There's no bad answer to testing. If it's a negative, great! If it's a positive, then well done for getting the diagnosis for a treatment plan and getting the appropriate resources in place for your LO as quickly as possible. Which frequently can give them coping skills that put them into high functioning."
I don't know. It's a tricky one. :( Trying to find that right mix of support and giving her a nudge.....

I'm not sure if it helped her, tabs was around the same age also but tabs was easier?

Just spent a bit too much on clothes :sick: oppopsiiiiiii

Sarah I love trains so cool!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday to all the stars that I have missed. Hope you all has lovely days.
Hope everyone is well been very busy the little ones have been very demanding :haha:

Morning!

Hope you're all good. First bean I know tell me about it, my two are very demanding too ha ha! Well Holly is anyway, Evie's a doddle in comparison!

Holly's off to playschool again this afternoon, she really seems to be enjoying it :) She's become very attached to her dummy though this last couple of weeks. Normally she only has it for naps or if she's poorly or very upset. I used to put it away in the morning and it wouldn't come out again til nap time really, but now she just crys and says "dummy, dummy" all the time. I end up giving it to her as she gets so worked up. I'm not bothered about her having it for sleep, but don't want her to have it all the time. I wondered if it was because of the change of her going to playschool, so I have relented a little this week but trying to take it at any opportunity really. Any of the other stars attached to their dummy?

I've had lots of likes and nice messages on my page, but no orders as yet! Well actually, tell I lie, I just had an order but it was for an empty hospital bag lol If you girls wouldn't mind sharing my page with your friends, I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to get it out there so as many people as possible see it. Make sure you enter my competition too, you can win a hospital bag or £50 worth of vouchers to spend on bundles!

https://www.facebook.com/EmmasBundlesOfJoy

x

Ollie has started been like that for his dummy to emzy, he is crying for it during the day he usually only has it when he goes to bed I have caught him chewing it this week though so think its his teeth and that is why he is having it.

Bad news from me, had a scan and found baby had died... In ward waiting for a d&c .... X

Oh my gosh Kara, I'm so so sorry :( Massive hugs for you hun xxxxx

I'm finally home after they made me wait in hospital for 20 hours !!!! I had a feeling from the start something was wrong, with them dating me back 10 days and levels up and down and just something didn't seem right, hard to explain that feeling. I was actually more worried if the pregnant stuck, I'm sure all those things would have a long lasting effect if the pregnancy carried on.

Yet again 3 months wasted !!! But at least I wasn't sick, they will test the remains and tell me in two weeks, I doubt it's another mole but it can't be ruled out. I'm waiting for bleeding to settle and then I'm hoping to try again, was told directly from surgeon that they only make you wait a period to date it, no other reason and I personally don't want to know how far I am next time, I want to say I won't test... But it will be hard not to

I'm bleeding but no cramps but I do feel very tender, work have been amazing, and so has grant and jake ( I had to tell him when I got home)

Thank you for all your messages, means so much to me as I didn't tell many people outside Bnb.....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->