September Stars

Huge love Kara :hugs: life is so cruel x x x

Girls both going to ballet tomorrow :cloud9: they are adorable.

You rest up LadyK, and make sure those boys look after you! Big hugs. Xx

I have registered Riley for nursery one a week. He starts Tuesday! I hope he likes it!
Blob, I can't wait for girly activities with Elsie. Ballet, horse riding etc. make sure you post pics in their ballet outfits! X

I got some of them earlier but Rosalie won't stop twirling around :lol:

Yay for ballet Blob - Olivia is about as graceful as an elephant !! She stomps everywhere !!

Massive hugs Kara. You have such a positive attitude, I love that about you x

Yay for ballet blob, how cute!!

Teeny hope Riley enjoys nursery! Is it local to you?

Holly is loving playschool, got so excited when I took her on tuesday and didn't want to come home again. We dropped her off on Thursday (Matt was off for the day) and she ran in the doors saying "Bye Daddy!!" lol She really seems to enjoy it.

Kara hope everything is clear and you are able to start TTC again very soon xx

Blob great news about the ballet I bet they will look beautiful

Emzy great news that Holly is enjoying playschool so much. JJ loves nursery and they do so many different activities that I would never even think of, makes it alot easier knowing this to be able to put him into nursery full time.

Kara hope you get some rest x

Emzy that's great about play school will she stay there until school ?

Blob can't wait to see pics there's a ballet class up the road that starts at 2 and half I think it be fab :)

Oh kara I'm So glad you seem fairly positive about things, you've had such rotten luck but let's hope these results are clear and nice and quick so you can get on with TTC.. Have everything crossed for you xx

Laura I didn't say they were graceful :rofl: :dohh:

Emzy that is so cool she loves it! Playgroup here doesn't start until 2yr 9m :( so rosalienis at a nursery and mine have never liked nursery the way they do playgroups. Tabs loves loves preschool so that's cool. Still wondering how I will get up next year for actual school.

Kara :kiss:

Paige can start ballet at 2, I want her to go just so I can buy her ballet outfits !!! It's pay as you go which is great for us because it means if I'm working I won't have to pay, they do three types of dance classes, ballet is the only one with the cute outfit..lol but I have a feeling she will enjoy the other dance lessons more. X

Kara hope you get your results back quick and get the all clear to ttc. Lots of love from me. x

Although I have no girl for ballet etc, I have an honorary girl.... our little neighbour from across the road, Ruby, who is 4, has been in playing with the boys all morning, she's even been for a walk with us and the dogs, and now she's staying for dinner. Bless!

We're off out this afternoon, staying overnight at our ex neighbour's house, having a huge waterfight, initiated by the Dad of the family. He is prepared. He has bought everyone (and there will 11 of us in total) a water weapon, and water bombs, and keeps sending me "bring it on" type messages. The kids are beside themselves with excitement. They are having a little picnic tea, and then watching films, and the adults are having nice food and lots of wine!! It should be fun, I think we may have a sore head in the morning!! x

Take care Kara, you are so positive and hope TTc doesn't take to long

Asher - loving the sound of that evening !

JJ loves his dancing but don't think I could send him to ballet, dh wouldn't agree to it anyway. Would definitely like him to do something. We looked at toddler football on Saturday mornings but they wanted to charge us £8! I've said no as that's a ridiculous amount at his age. Dh and JJ have gone to a 1950s car show today to meet up with all the inlaws. I couldn't face it so have stayed at home and caught up with tv, washing , dishes and now need to start ironing. Hope to get it all out the way to be Ble to start packing tomorrow.

Just looked at who has made most posts and I've come 2nd :blush: obviously have too much time in my hands or use Bnb as an avoidance technic to not do housework :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->