September Stars

I've posted more than you and Emzy but I think I'm safe after seeing that Blob and Sarah and beaten me to the title ;)

:rofl: I hardly ever post any more :dohh:

I loved the outfits too Kara :lol: they looked so cute, Rosalie didn't do anything she just sat and watched but hopefully she will get better and want to dance next time. I'm sure she thought it was all jumping around and spinning in circles :haha:

I wanted to get unto 20k posts but I'm a bit of a failure now :haha:

If I remember right
1st Emzywhemzy
2nd me
3rd blob
4th Louise
5th genies Girl
6th lilbumpblue
7th Baby think pink
8th fish & chips
9th Becs
10th LadyK

Had a great day sorting out the housework etc and dh and JJ had a fantastic day at the car show.

Bit worried about my sister don't think she's coping very well over the news if dads cancer, im seeing her tomorrow so hoping she's better than I think :-(

Jelly, having had a sister with cancer I know how you feel. The only thing is support. I hope she is coping well and I am sure you can both be there to comfort each other. Thinking of you at this difficult time. Xxx

Jelly I hope your sister is coping ok, some people become very practical and organisational, some people just crumble, it's all in our nature I suppose. My mum had cancer when I was a child and she has to have yearly scans as she has a tumour in her womb still that they just monitor, but it scares me silly every year xx

Had horrible news, my cousins partner and father to her two young children has died in a shocking way! I didn't know him at all but I feel awful for my cousin, he was at work ad went to the toilet and didn't come back, when they went to check him they found him thrashing about, turned out he was having a stroke and when he got to the hospital he had to have an immediate operation, they found 50% of his brain had died, they had to drain fluid but said if he pulled through he would live the rest of his life completely disabled in a nursing home. He died which in a way I suppose was a blessing as that's no way to live. His children are 2 and 3, it's just so sad. My cousin hasn't accepted it at all, I don't know what she's going to do!

Oh Louise your poor cousin, that's so sad not to have any 'warning', how old was he? Not sure how someone copes with that sudden loss.

Definitely seeing sister today, I called this morning and she cried. Think she's trying to keep it together for mum and dad (who live next road down) and keep it together for the kids because they are at the age they understand what's going on. But inevitably means she crumbles at any other time, don't think dh is being supportive either. Arranged to pop round this afternoon and see if I can help.

Emzy - any news on the business , any sales yet? Have you thought about an advert in your signature? I know the mods have certain rules but you should ask them what's allowed

Saw YM update on Pippa sounds like she is doing really well from her operation, hope her recovery continues!

Louise only 4 weeks left! Did Lillia come on time or early ?Still got Lillias birthday prezzie to pop round at some point.

Oh Louise that is so sad and scary. Your poor cousin to not only loose her husband and father of her kids but to have no warning. :hugs:

Jelly, I think I would be the same as your sister. It's a lot to take in and it's still early days. I hope it's not putting too much train on you tough? Are you and your sister close?

Louise... wow last box! Nearly over and soon you'll be able to dance the tango in celebration ;) x

Aw jelly your poor sister, it will be hard for you though being everybody's strength, look after yourself too hun xx any time you want to pop in you're more than welcome or we can come to you, we may be off out for the day next sunday but no plans other than that!

I really do feel for my cousin, we're not close but she so missed grandads funeral as he was still on life support at that point, it was his 30th birthday the day after his stroke.. It's so scary the thought that life can be snatched away so quickly. There just seems to be bad news all over at the moment, it's not nice x

We weren't close when we were younger but over the years with grown alot closer as we have more common. She used to live in Bristol and London too so rarely got to see her. Think the eldest in a family always put the most pressure on themselves.

re preschool...have you heard of the 10hrs free for 2yr old it varies in criteria from area to area. It does no harm to them whatsoever james has been to nursery since he was 7mths old and he is such a confident, polite, well behaved(most often time lol) and well mannered lil boy. He loves going to nursery and being with all his little friends. Also with regard to potty training they are not allowed to not accept them due to then not being potty trained as its discrimination. X

sorry for all these separate posts... Jelly so sorry to hear your bad news hunni...hope they can treat 'it' i cant bring myself to write the word. Just remain positive hunni xxx

happy birthday to all the stars...hope everyone is well...can finally get back on here via mobile phone so trying to get used to it so not been able to read it all xx

louise your poor cousin and her children how horrendous they say if you are having heart related issue you have the sudden urge to use the toilet! X

Louise that is so sad your poor cousin and it really makes you think :(

Jelly don't forget to take time for yourself !

Lbb how's things ? The 2 year old finding here is only for family's on benefits refured by the hv , I looked into it because I can only afford 1 morning of nursery and would like 2 but no such luck !

Had a nice day with my godchildren we went for lunch and we helped with homework (not looking forward to that one I did not understand half of it ) and showed them how to make paper crafts and dh took the boys to the tour of Britain bikes that went past !

Morning all, will catch up later just wanted to say hi! Got a banging headache this morning and barely slept a wink last night! I'd forgotten how little you get to sleep at this stage of pregnancy!

Ah posts on this thread ;)

Louise omg that is truly awful just so sad :( you poor cousin and children just horrible :(

Jelly huge hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"