September Stars

I saw FB you are struggling to sleep last night.... any chance you can catch 40 winks during the day today?

I don't think so today, we're going to a soft play session on camp this afternoon then when Alex gets in from school Wayne will be taking him swimming so unless I put Lilia down for a nap when they're swimming then no time! Wayne is trying really hard and has decided that as soon as he gets in for lunch he would take over Lilia and I could go up, then he'd put her down for a nap before he goes back to work so I could have a couple of hours at least daily but it's not always that simple!

Louise- I remember been the same having zero sleep for the last few weeks it was so hard having to entertain Ollie aswell I got more sleep when Rosie arrived than I did in pregnancy luckily I got 2 good sleepers. Not long left for you it will fly by.

Oh Louise, I remember it well!! I still don't get much sleep now as Elsie has gone from being a really good sleeper to a terrible one!
At the moment, both babies have a cold so may explain her waking all night last night. But still, I am so very tired!!

Riley starts nursery tomorrow... I am excited but just worried if he will like it. X

Tw - with JJ he would be upset every day I left him at nursery however he'd be so happy playing each afternoon when I pick him up. I'm sure Riley will love it once he's there

Teeny- Rosie went through a phase of waking just for her dummy in the night aswell after she had her jabs now she has got into a great routine and has milk at 6 then sleep at 7 wakes at 10 for milk then through till 7 feels great to get full nights sleep again. Hope your 2 get better soon and you get some sleep. Hope riley enjoys nursery, I would love to send Ollie but I live in a small village with nothing around us, I think he would love it.

Harry's last day at nursery is on Wednesday. We just can't afford it anymore so my sister has offered to look after Harry until I go on maternity leave next month. Thank God for sisters! X

Oh Louise I remember it well and agree that I had more sleep after Harry was born. I'm not looking forward to the last few weeks. X

F&C that's fab your sister will help, I really cannot afford nursery for Rosalie but robin is stuborn that she will go :(

Aww Louise I too was so relieved when baby was born, always roll my eyes when people say 'just wait until baby is born' (idiots) x

Feeling like arse tonight, snuggled up with two jumpers on and drinking hot lemon :dohh: can't complain too much though :hugs: to everyone who needs one

Blob, feel better soon honey. Xx
Fishy, I understand that nursery is just too expensive.. Hence only one day for Riley. Xx
FB, Rosie sounds like a dream! I hope I get my good girl back soon.

Night 2 of Riley in his big bed! Bad times getting him to sleep! He has to share with Chance now as Elsie is quickly outgrowing the Moses basket. :-( However, on a more positive note I am allowed to paint the nursery pink!! Yay! A real girly room at last. :)

Love to all. X

I hope Riley has a lovely day at nursery!

Fishy.... Ooohhh second to last box now!!!

Agggh....! I always know when you go up a box that I'm about to go up one too! x

I'm a little bit jealous of your pregnant ladies :cloud9: my friends waters just broke today and I'm getting so exited to find out boy or girl :wohoo:

Hope Riley enjoys nursery!

My days feel awful hectic just now rushing back and forwards to groups and nursery and after school things - this is only the beginninng right :shock:

ha ha! I don't post that much, do I??! ;) Obviously have far too much time on my hands!!

Jelly, big hugs hun xx

Louise how awful for your cousin :( OMG can not believe you're 35 weeks already, time is flying!! I dont miss the late pregnancy lack of sleep!! At least when you have a baby waking you, you have a reason to be awake instead of sore hips and toilet trips! I used to wish the days away til Hollys nap time lol

Jelly great idea, I hadn't thought of that! I haven't had many orders yet to be honest, a few, but trying to spread the word by advertising lots at the mo. I've also just added 2 cheaper bags for sale, so hopefully that'll encourage people to buy. I should have a stall at an NCT baby fair next month too :)

LBB that's interesting about potty training, as there are 2 near us that say no unless fully potty trained!! But that's a good point about discrimination!

Teeny Evie is random, she goes from sleeping 9-7 some nights to randomly waking in the night. She normally either does 9-7 or 9-5.30 then back down til 8.30 but this week she started waking at 3 again!! 4 month sleep regression I guess, never got it with Holly :/ How did Riley get on?

SO much bad news around the the moment, I got really upset reading about that 3 year old girl who died on the slide on her first day at nursery. I had just picked Holly up from Playschool when I read it, really makes you think and count your blessings :(

Holly is loving playschool. She's only been going for 2 weeks and already her speech has come on leaps and bounds. She can all of a sudden count to ten as well, whereas before she started at 3 lol I was so lucky to find such a cheap place that's so good!!

Hi ladies :) 36 weeks today emzy, all very surreal since I turned 30 weeks it had actually flown past!! But then on the other hand Alex had lived here for just a couple of weeks when I fell pregnant and that feels like a lifetime ago!! Thank you for the offer on the hospital bag by the way, I have got everything in that I need, most of which is in the bag now but just need to finish off! Have you had many orders yet?

I'm making my chewy chocolate chip cookies as I write this! I haven't made them for so long! Yummy!

Ooo Louise could eat your cookies shame I am on a bloody diet to shift this baby weight which is creeping more and more

Mmmmmm cookies I love those cookies I make them all the time :)

I'm going to make some key lime pie and I want to make some mississippi mud pie :cloud9. I'm pretty pants though I love baking but I hardly eat the food I make. Makes it even better getting to bake what ever I want and be paid for it :)

Rosalie is MEANT to be napping but she's shouting and we have to pick tabs up now, life is just insane now :(

Louise I know what you meant by that, pregnancy feels fast until you remember certain things and then it seems like you've been pregnant forever.

All of these second babies have come so quick !!

Blob your cooking sounds amazing wish I could pop over for a slice :)

How did Riley get on at nursery. ?

emzy how's the business ?

Emzy any orders yet g

I know Emma, that news about the 3 year old was horrible. And then the news about that family in France.. ugghh. Life can be so cruel, as can people.

Harry is currently at nursery so I'm just about to go pick him up. I think once I'm ready to work again we will find a childminder as they're so much cheaper. Harry always cries when we drop him off at nursery but I think he enjoys it when he's there. Sods law that as he's just turned 2 he's now allowed on their climbing frame which he will love and today is his last day!

My hips are beginning to hurt quite a bit now. I have full sympathy for you Louise :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->