September Stars

Hey Ladies, Riley enjoyed nursery more than expected!! And it gave me a chance to do the ironing! Lol x
Fishy, I hope your pains go away and do not trouble you for the rest if the pregnancy. Xx

Sorry, rubbish post. Just taking a break from decorating the nursery. Once I am back on track I'll get on the laptop for some real catch ups.

Keep well ladies. Xx

Fishy ring your midwife and ask to be referred to physio, appointments can take weeks and I'd hate for you to get worse than you need to! Maybe a belt will help or just the exercises? I've pretty much given up on everything now! I don't leave the house without crutches as I can't walk at all for any distance, but the belts don't always help with the pain.. Warm baths do help for a little while. My physio said that as my bump is so small (her words were so tiny!) the baby is sitting right in my pelvis and as its loose and loosening further that's causing me more problems! If my bump were bigger she wouldn't be causing my pelvis so many problems? I hope it doesn't get any worse for you xx

Poor Harry only having one day on the climbing frame! But he'll have new adventures with his Aunty I'm sure!

I'm glad Riley enjoyed nursery even if you had to spend the time he was gone doing ironing!! Wayne does all ours.. The perks of marrying a squaddie with OCD!!

I'm pretty sure Lilia will follow in Wayne's OCD cleaning footsteps!! She's obsessed with cleaning and tidying, and today she dripped a bit of her drink on her t shirt, and I mean a tiny drop, and she took her top off and said 'oh dear, in the wash' and went and put it in the washing basket! Is that normal!!

Harry freaks if he spills the slightest thing on himself. Ice lollies are a nightmare!

Thanks for the advice re the physio. I'm a bit reluctant at the moment as it's still bearable. X

Holly's new thing is "Yucky, Mummy!!!" whenever she gets anything on herself, she gets very stressed lol

Yes both of mine are the same about mess on their clothes (unless it's meant to be there like when they are playing with mud) but juice is a big no or milk. :dohh:

We are messy children who don't care about being covered but would prefer to be naked :)

very quiet in here today! Hope everyone's well and enjoying the birthday celebrations...we get to do it tomorrow!!! X

JJ also hates mess and uses wet wipes to clean everything sometimes he even cleans mummy and daddys hands and face lol

Have a great day tomorrow LBB

Got call from estate agents our buyer is threatening to pull out if we dont move by saturday............. with whats been happening recently I just laughed. Im speaking to the solicitors and vendors agents daily at the moment to try and get exchanged so theres not much else I can do and theres no point worrying about it but if our buyers do pullout then they are stupid when within a Week we could be exchanged

Happy birthday to James for tomorrow!

Jelly what plonkers they seem to be!! I can't believe they'd threaten that, I imagine it's to try to just hurry things along but they must just not have a clue about how long these things can take!! When are you good for a catch up? We're not around Sunday or next weekend at all but here This Saturday and then from the weekend after next! I know you have lots going on and you're very busy but just in case you want a light hearted coffee I'm here xx

Got the in laws coming this saturday to look after James so DH and I can pack as much as possible as still hoping we will be moving next week eekkk unless silly buyers pull out ...... I will be booking time off to pack and move at some point next week.... are you still around then? or odd days the following two weeks? Shall I let you know as soon as I know whats happening with the house and try an arrange a time . I JJ saw a picture of Lillia on FB tonight and was pointing saying Lillia really cute, he ignored Alex and Wayne pulling funny faces lol

Ahh bless him! Yes I'm around during the week, Alex walks to school now so not even tied to school runs so any time you're free! If you need any help moving let me know, not hay I would be much help lol but could send a few squaddies over!

I can't get over how hectic my weeks are now its like a whirlwind. Just driving back and forwards to get tabs and Rosalie and sitting around in cars eating our lunches :dohh: I know it's only going to get worse too :(

Jelly the buyers really would be silly to pull out now ! Why do they think you can make it go any quicker when it's out of your hands?

Blob that's how it will be for a few years :) I remember meeting a friend for a coffee take away in her car while she waited for her son to do a music lesson !

Louise how's the spd does anything ease it ?

We are Peppa pig obsessed at the moment all I hear is just one more mummy after each one :)

Haha gg we've been Peppa pig crazy for quite a long time now but she has had other favourites! Her current favourite is Dora the explorer, she's obsessed with it even though I woul have thought it was too old for her! She also loves fireman Sam but does shout at the tv when naughty Norman does something wrong, she shouts naughty and sometime gets quite wound up! Other firm favourites are max and ruby and Ben and holly. Oh and she also likes Tom and jerry!! She laughs her head off inbetween worrying and saying oh dear!

The SPD iDisk actually really awful, she's head down although dunno if engaged so I'm thinking its put extra pressure on the area. I literally can't walk without crutches now and am seriously contemplating using them around the house too!! I've been prescribed codeine which I will start taking today, I didn't want to buy I can't do anything, getting in the bath is almost impossible and getting down to change nappies etc is excruciating! But thanks for asking!!

Blob haha I was one of those children, always had clubs to go to! I think it does them good. Lilia just goes to music at the moment but will think about something else after Xmas possibly. Alex has tae kwondo on Monday's and Wednesday's (it's only £1 for a 2 hour session here on our camp!) swimming lessons on Tuesday's, youth club Thursday's and he wants to swim Fridays too.. We are lucky as we also get member passes from
Our guard room for the leisure centre so although swimming lessons we pay for, normal swimming, gym and fitness classes are free!!

thanks ladies! Happy birthday to hope for yesterday xx James loves gigglebiz, baby jake & chuggington xx

Happy Birthday, James! :cake:
Happy Birthday, Amelia! :cake:
Happy Birthday, Hope! :cake:

And huge apologies if I missed anyone - it is hard to keep up when the birthday month rolls around.

Jelly - what ridiculous people to threaten you like that. :nope: They are idiots, but still - you don't need that stress.

Worried about spills on his clothes? Not my Tobe. He belongs firmly in the filthy or naked camp. Changing him out of his dirty clothes results in shrieks, flailing, and frantic, wriggling attempts at escape. Changing interferes with his busy busy plans of playing and mischief, you see. And he is happiest when he does manage to escape after I have stripped off the filthy clothes. Both of my boys would cheerfully scamper around naked all day if I let them.

Sarah mine are defiantly in the naked club too, although tabs is starting to want to wear clothes randomly :lol:

Louise that's so cool!!! I think it's the being in the middle of nowhere here? So it's 15+ drive to the closest thing we do.. I love them doing tons of groups it's fab :) I want them to do as much as they can I LOVE sport so I will be hugely dissapointing :)haha:) if they are not very competitive in certain sports. I'm competitive to the point of it being a danger :lol: I really hope they have the same sort of feeling :)

I got to watch the girls do ballet today CUTEST thing ever, Rosalie was running about on her tiptoes doing all that she was asked :cry: :cloud9:

I thought the same Louise. I guess everyone is busy... This time of year always makes me clean, tidy and sort. So busy with the house at the moment I don't get time to sit down! :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->