September Stars

Happy birthday Alyssa and Tyler!

Yes I also only clip Harry's nails. I don't bother filing them. X

Happy Birthday Tyler.
No havent thought about christmas for Ollie, we are getting an i pad as a joint present for us all as Ollie loves playing on my i phone he loves playing the learning games and he is so good at the puzzles it amazes me. but otherwise probably brum brum cars as he is obsessed.

Ahh All these poor;y babies ! Hope Evie, Alyssa, Ollie all get better soon

Louise - Sorry about the cysts but good news its nothing serious or a prolapse. I knew you'd love the birthing unit the staff are excellent too, which you had seen the orginal labour suite before it closed down.

I think I'm going to try and clip his nails whilst asleep and see what happens. JJ got sent home from nursery today with upset tummy think its linked to his teething as he keeps dribbling and high temps and flaming red cheeks this week.

Boony, I have no idea on xmas yet struggling to get what he needs for next weekends birthday feel so disorganised this year. Happy Birthday to Tyler and Alyssa !

Thanks everyone for their well wishes for Pippa :)

As you may have read, on September 11th, Pippa had her stoma closed and her hernia repaired! The operation was successful and she did her first poo on the 15th September!

We're now all at home and getting used to changing pooey nappies from her!!!

Kimi turns 2 on the 1st October and Pippa will be 1 on the 2nd October! Complete madness how quick this year has gone!!

I'm excited to hear about all these new babies!!! Good luck everyone and hope you have a nice speedy labour!!

Nursery - Kimi is funded by the nursery at the moment for 6 hours a week as a favour to SS! I get 15 hours after christmas which will be lovely!!!

Are we doing SS this year??? If so, count me in!!! I love doing it!!!

xx

Im so fed up of this moving house lark now. Our buyers are threatening to pull out Monday if we don't exchange, had the manager of the estate agents phone us today. I told him its his job to make sure they don't apparently they gave notice on their property in August so it's their own fault they now possibly have nowhere to live. If they do pull out I'm going to be so god damn mad to have to put our house back on the market for a third time!

Rant over :). I'm never movIng again after this.

JJ still has runny nappies today not sure really what we can do to help. He's happy within himself.

Update on dad he's going to be starting chemo soon just has to have another appointment before starting. Can't believe how long it takes to get treatment starting. So once again more waiting

Jelly, your buyers sound like idiots!! I hope it is sorted quickly.
Sending you big hugs, and I hope your Dad is okay sweetie. Xx

Louise, your bump has really grown. Beautiful. Yay for full term. X
YM, glad Pippas bottom is better. Xx

I will be in for secret Santa again! Xx

Finished the nursery now... I love it. I will post some pics on FB!

Jelly, surely if they pull out now they've still given notice on their house so they still won't have anywhere to live so they'll be in a worse position than they are now.

Jelly, surely if they pull out now they've still given notice on their house so they still won't have anywhere to live so they'll be in a worse position than they are now.

I think they are thinking of signing another 6 month rental contract to avoid being without a home...... the thing is we are so close literally days that as its the 2 of them I don't understand why they don't go to a travel lodge nearby for a few days or something.

Teeny cant wait to see the nursery !

Some people will cut off their nose despite their face! Stupid stupid people! Makes me cross for you Jelly. Xx

Im on early because my children won't sleep! ggrrr! :-( xx

We have JJ sitting on our bed fascinated with Charlie and Lola playing - snooze time for me!

Think we have gone overboard with toys for his birthday, we were worried yesterday that we hadn't bought him much so a day on the Internet and he's now going to be full of toys..... Think we will keep some back now for xmas

Keeping some for Christmas is a great idea Jelly. We didn't get too much for Riley and still have no Christmas ideas for him! :-( xx

Yeah that's what I'm worried about I know we want to get him something for outdoors but other than that no idea..... So on his gift list, think there's a few good games in elc at the moment, happyland I bought ages ago when had a massive sale. Definitely enough for birthday and xmas.

Main prezzie - ninky nonk train with sounds/lights plush toys
Happlyland rocket
Happyland dinosaur
Books x 15 from Peter rabbit, gruffalo to rhyming rabbit
Peter rabbit plush toy
Fuzzy felt game
Phonics electronic sound pairs game with cards
Noisy counting puzzle
Peppa pig slippers
Building bugs baby version of jenga (elc)
Put up tent - indoors half price (elc)
Animal mini jigsaw puzzle
Animal dominoes (elc)
Build robot game (elc)
Gruffalo t-shirt

Actually think there's enough here for next year too!

Right getting out of bed to do packing in the hope that we are moving . Have a good day ladies xx

Morning ladies! I'm Lilia-less for two days, after a weekend at my mums we have left her there with them till Tuesday evening as Wayne is away on course this week (cheers army) and I'm in a bit of a state with my SPD, really struggling to cope with day to day things and poor little girl misses out, barely able to even leave the house bless her so she'll have much more fun there :) still have Alex but he's much more self sufficient and easier for me to deal with right now! Mum will come down in Tuesday with Lilia and stay the rest of the week to help out! I miss her so much, couldn't stop crying yesterday and I've left her with y parents before! Bloody hormones!!

16 days to go!! Argh! I meet my baby girl this month!

Yay louise you will maybe go early cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone

Enjoy your 'time off' Louise. Is Lilia good with staying away? I haven't tried it with Harry yet, not without us anyway.

I had my vbac appointment today and a growth scan to establish whether this baby will also have a big head. For those that can't remember, Harry was delivered via c section due to bad positioning and mainly due to his massive head. So I was really hoping that this baby would be different, especially as my bump is so much smaller. Well today they discovered that this one also has a big head. I'm so gutted. I'm still going to try for a vaginal birth but I was originally so positive about this labour being different but now I feel scared that things are going to be repeated. :(

Louise :hugs: this is probably just what you need , bless her she will be having loads of fun..... Good that your mum is coming down to help out

Fishy :hugs: stay positive, growth scans aren't alway precise. Maybe Harry's issue was bad positioning.... Try and stay positive your body will know what to do :hugs:

Aww fishy try not to be too downhearted, you may find that things are totally different this time, think positive honey, like jelly said your body may do everything just fine this time x

Lilia is so unbelievably chilled out, she's fine being away from me, doesn't even ask for me or even notice I'm gone which I could get upset about but I know I should be glad about it really! She adores my parents and they adore her straight back, so that's a big part of it!! It's the first time they've had her at their house and not mine though but she is absolutely fine, she shouted I love you mummy down the phone to me today before running off to help grandad water his tomatoes so I know she loves me really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->