September Stars

^^^Ditto!!
I am now in bed after a long day! No doubt the babies will be waking me in a matter of minutes for the first time of many. :-(

Emzy, how was the nct show honey? Xx

It is getting seriously quiet in here now! :( happy birthday to Paige today and happy birthday JJ for the 6th! Emma any free time you have give me a bell it would be lovely to see you! We're off Xmas shopping tomorrow, I use the mobility scooters/wheelchairs so at least I can be out and about, crutches too painful now, keep thinking that being this inactive is not going to help baby come!!

Been having tightenings and mild cramps (period type cramps) for a couple of weeks now, not getting hopes up, they happen every day, I'm just hoping it means that when I do go into labour it will be quicker!! X

Louise, I am soooo excited for you! I hope she makes her grand appearance soon! Xx

Ahhh Louise I'm so excited to think within a couple of weeks you will have your baby ! Then hopefully you can start to feel and be normal again :hugs:

Its been a day of changes today we exchanged today on the house and are moving this friday for definite !! I'm now off as of tomorrow to start packing. Dad started his chemo today was there for 10 hours so is a long process but he is hime now and is OK but know in the past that the effects arent immediate but hoping they will be ok for him to cope with compared to last time

and I tested this morning ......

and I'm pregnant, still cant quite believe it after so many months, the month we weren't trying due to Dad and moving etc.

Not sure how far I am as the frer I took this afternoon came up with a very dark line so not sure whereas clearblue this morning was fairly faint but have never used the clearblue cheapie before

Oh jelly congratulations! I am so so happy for you!!! Maybe it's true what they say, as soon as you stop 'trying' it happens for you, god knows you deserve it after the few months you've had! You need to relax and take it easy as much as you can! Also great news on the house move, thank goodness it hasn't fallen through!! I'll be needing your new address!! I hope your dad continues to feel ok following his chemo xx

Louise- I had tightenings and cramps for a couple of weeks before giving birth to Rosie and mine was very quick, your body knows what it is doing 2nd time round so prepares itself earlier. Fingers crossed she will be here soon and you will have a speedy delivery.
Jelly- massive congratulations that's great news
Oh an Rosie is 4months old today time flies.

Woop woop woop Emma !!!! That is fantastic bloody news after such a shocking few weeks. And something else for your dad to look forward too. Really chuffed for you Hun. Xxx

Ooooo appears I can post now without being booted off !!! Off to catch up.

Lots of love to everyone. Xxxx

No Lifting for me just packing and pointing at what dh needs to be doing :haha:

Oh yes you make the most of the packing and pointing! Haha!!

Fb I really hope it's quicker than last time. But not too quick as it'll take my parents a good 3 hours to get here to have Lilia and Alex from when I give them the call!!

Oh Jelly your post made me cry!!! I am SSSSOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Such great news all in one day. Yey to the house not falling through and double yey for having a little bean tucked away in your belly.

I hope your Dad doesn't have much in the way of side effects to the chemo but it's great that the recovery has started.

Oooohhh I'm so excited and happy!!

Louise, I have also heard that the more cramps you get before going in to labour the quicker it will be!! xx

What a lovely day of posts!! xx

Yeaaaah!!! Jelly I'm made up for you!! Congrats hun :)

Louise I had cramps for 2 weeks before I had Evie and had a super quick labour! Soo much easier second time around. I had the same thing hoping it wouldn't be too quick because of my mum and dad coming to look after holly and it takes them 4 hours to get here. Well I rang them when my waters broke and they had only got to Birmingham by the time I got here ha ha! My neighbour had holly in the end!

The nct day was really good thanks teeny! It was really strange promoting my own business though! I've done plenty of that kind of thing but for someone else!

I've missed a lot sorry need to catch up got lots on the plate at a moment !

Jelly I was so so pleased to see your post many congratulations and lots of love to you !

Hope to be back soon xx

Ah jelly am so so happy for you!!!!!!! Seriously that's just such great news :cloud9:

Louise :hugs: not long now till you're holding your little girl eeeek!!

It is awfully quiet and I'm being pants, life has become so hectic it's insane. Robins about to go back to work and I've spend every evening working :nope: until the stupid time of morning that it is now. It's really gutting.

I wil try and improve my replies :blush:

In a way it's good you are busy but as fishy says don't burn yourself out. Maybe start refusing some orders if it gets ridicolous :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->