September Stars

I know you must miss her Louise but I would love even a few hours child free!! It's so lovely when they have a great relationship with their grandparents... It always melts my heart!
My children are driving me insane! The babies won't sleep and I dread night times. I am so tired that I can be grouchy in the day. :-( x
I need a break! Lol

Fishy, I believe labour is about positive thinking. I am sure you'll be just fine my love. One thing though, they say the bigger the head the bigger the brain... I guess you will have 2 very intelligent little boys!! Xx

Aww teeny, do you not have any chance for your LOs to have a day with grandparents? Will Elsie take a bottle of EBM? If you're that tired then a day in your jim jams would do you good! I know only too well the differing demands of a toddler and ten year old are varying and challenging in their own ways!! And I don't have a baby in the mix yet!

Teeny- hope you get some sleep soon, Rosie and Ollie were fill of cold last week so my sleep was very limited they were tag teaming me I never thought I would get Rosie back into her normal routine but she has gone back to been the sleeper she was before cold
I have a lil mover on my hands Rosie has started rolling over and she just doesn't stop now she has mastered it she is much quicker at doing things than my little lazy Ollie.

Clever girl rosie!! Evie tries and gets up onto her side, but can't get over yet! Holly was 4.5 months when she first did it x

Ahhhh they sound like they are both growing up sooooo quickly!

All the 'newborns', are growing up so quickly. Now it's Louise's turn to add to the collection ;) xx

Yes it's my turn, hurry up my turn!!! I've really truly had enough of pregnancy! My foot slipped as I was getting out of the bath yesterday and my legs flew apart splits style.. So as I'm sure you can guess I've done something to my pubic joint and in even more pain than before but now can barely move at all! Argh!! Bring on the curry!

Clever babies starting to roll, can't believe how quickly they grow up! I sometimes look at Lilia and I wonder at what point she stopped being my baby! She seems so clever and grown up!

Louise would you consider an induction at this stage if they offered it to you? Not sure if they would but it would be worth the conversation if you're in lots of pain. xx

I had a little chat with my midwife who said they don't tend to induce for SPD reasons.. But if it wasn't for the fact that my heart is pretty much set on the birthing centre then yes I definitely would, I'm no use to anyone right now and constantly in pain. Going into town today with Lilia and my mum (I can't go alone as can't walk without my crutches and
Can't cope with Lilia and them alone) and having to use a mobility scooter as its really at the point where even using crutches is still too painful! Based on this pregnancy I wouldn't ever want to do this again, but I don't want a 9 month pregnancy to prevent us having a child that would be very much wanted!

Awww Louise Hun it sounds awful :( I cant believe how bad it is for you. Not long now either way :hugs: fx she comes soon though it sounds like hell.

Jelly how stressful!!! Your buyers sound shitty, i can't imagine wanting to buy a house and then giving it up just because its taking a while :wacko:

Just finished a wedding cake STRESSSSSS

Louise- Sounds like your having a painful time of it, I am sure your lil lady is going to be kind to you and come soon. Fingers crossed. If I had of been planning any more after Rosie my pregnancy would of completely put me off I had such a stressful time with all the bleeding and in and out of the hospital luckily 2 was my limit and have my beautiful boy and girl.

There is no stopping Rosie now she is rolling back to front and front to back this has all happened in a matter of a couple of days, she is not my newborn no more.

Your pregnancy really does sound horrific. I thought of you as I stepped out of the shower/bath today and realised just how lucky I am to be able to walk still. To be honest I have been very lucky this time - although the first trimester was horrible. xx

Thanks for the sympathy ladies! Luckily Wayne has next week off on leave so he can help out and I can rest, I hate that I'm moaning but I'm just so ready for it to be over! I'm seeing the labour as the end, rather than the beginning!! I swear at times I'm so looking forward to giving birth that I forget that it's the start of our new baby and not just the end of pregnancy!

I see in the news that the missing girl is now a murder enquiry :( I so hoped there would be a happy ending but after so long I think most of us expected the worst /( I so hope they find her soon and give her parents some closure, rip beautiful girl x

It's so incredibly sad. I really hope they find her either way so that her family can have some closure. :(

It's so sad, it's every parents worst nightmare I feel sick when I watch it don't know how the parents are coping awful news. I don't know how people can hurt a child

Louise - really hope this Lo comes on time for you. I'm booking holiday next week so hopefully I could be free to pop over for a catch up and to give Lillia her prezzie.

I was disgusted on Facebook people saying they had no sympathy for the parents as why was a 5tr old out .... How can people be so arrogant and heartless . I can't imagine what they are going through, heartbroken. How does anyone get over something like that?

I don't think you can Jelly. It's every parents worst nightmare. My thoughts are with them at this horrific time. I cannot even begin to imagine their pain. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->