September Stars

An absolutely huge congratulations on the pregnancy Jelly. Great news on the house, and keep strong whilst your Dad has his treatment honey. Xx
Genies, hope you are okay sweetie. Xx
Blob, glad business is good but take it easy. Xx
Louise, so close... Can't wait for labour story and pics... Come on baby!! Xx
Emzy, good to hear you had a good day at the sale. Xx

Unfortunately I wasn't at all because some of the orders were in exchange for other things - I give free cakes to some of the teachers of tabs groups so we get free music lessons :)

I really do have issues though first night of not baking and all I could do was look at what I wanted to make :rofl: idiot.

Been comparing bumps again. This is 33 weeks with Harry v 34 weeks with current bump.

Attachments

• 33 v 34 bump.jpg
    33 v 34 bump.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
Your bump looks lower this time Fishy :). You always have nice bumps.

Blob - that's like something I would do!

Been packing all morning and absolutely hating it, have to get dh to move all the boxes for me. Got severe diahorrea today too, is there anything I can take for it?

I think you can take immodium but I'm not 100% so I would check with your Dr. Ahh the joys of the first trimester ;) xx

Ah first tri is so much fun :hugs:

Fishy you have such nice bumps!! I looked like a whale second time around :dohh:

Hope the diarrhoea passes quickly jelly, I'm not sure what you can take to be honest, maybe ring your doctor? How's the packing going? One more sleep for you!!!

Fishy your bump is gorgeous! Mine seems to fluctuate, one minute feels and looks huge to me, the next seems to have shrunk in and my boobs stick out more than bump! I swear this little miss is still changing position, had big movements out to both sides last night!

Had some cramping and tightening on Tuesday night that I was starting to think was leading somewhere although it wasn't painful, but they were coming every few minutes, but then they disappeared! Lol... I didn't have this with Lilia, because my waters broke first and my contractions started about 17 hours after that it seemed fairly obvious! Plus I was booked for induction because my waters had gone so wanted to go naturally but knew that even if it wasn't I needed to be at the hospital at the time I went in anyway! I remember a lot of people having 'is it, isn't it?' evenings which I can understand more now after a couple of weeks of cramps!!

6 days to go.. Because Lilia was just a day over I'm expecting a punctual baby!

Fingers crossed your wait is almost over. My waters went first last time too.. Apparently it happens to approx 1 in 20 women.

Having regular cramps since last night but I don't think they're pregnancy related as my tummy doesn't seem to be tightening. They're not like period pains either, more like I ate something I shouldn't have.

Keep an eye on it just in case though fishy, although I started with the odd cramps feeling around 34/35 weeks! Hope you've not got a bug or stomach upset coming on xx

Thanks Louise, actually it's starting feeling more like period pains and I am getting tightenings but the two aren't at the same time! I'm thinking maybe it is pregnancy related but nothing to be worried about. It's good to know you had the same around the same time.xxx

From everyone I've spoken to it seems this kind of thing happens much earlier with subsequent babies, body starting to get ready etc!

My waters went first too but had sweep in the afternoon and mw said I was contracting but couldn't feel them. I had by with JJ for 7 weeks before he finally arrived, mw thought I was going to be early instead 13 days overdue!

I'm not sure I'd know next time If I was in labour. Fingers crossed Louise it's only a few more days

I had cramping this time from 35/36 weeks, kept thinking it was it! Had several false starts but then a mega quick labour so think the pains were all getting body ready. Think your body is more efficient second time around. Waters went first this time too, then contractions half an hour later. With Holly my waters didn't go til I had been in labour for 12 hours and I was 5cm! Very different labours.

My waters only went as I started pushing with Elsie. I had no previous pains or anything but still a lovely easy labour! In fact, my waters have never broken before labour. :-(
Hopefully little miss Heidi won't keep you waiting Louise. X

Ah yes Rosalie had false labour from 30 weeks :)grr:) second babies are little naughties :lol: think they just like to get us ready for what's coming ;)

Louise I really hope baby is also punctual for you :hugs:

Bit concerned as haven't heard more from fishy since she posted that!

Happy moving day jelly!!

Is anyone else interested in doing secret Santa this year? We have a post on the Facebook page, there are a lot of us this year, lots of old names and faces!

Sorry, I'm fine thanks Louise! It lasted until the the afternoon but then disappeared. I think it was lack of water as it got better after I downed some. I am having bad heartburn today which is the first time this pregnancy, so I wonder if it's related. Maybe he's moved a bit or stretching out.

Good luck with the move Jelly!! xx

I did read that dehydration can make you have Braxton hicks/make them worse do could possibly be that, glad everything is fine now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->