September Stars

When do you reckon you will do the draw? If it's sooner rather than later then I would love to join in but otherwise it might get tricky xx

Teeny it's September stars 2010 I think, I think it was Brigitte that was admin on it I'm not sure? Just pm me on fb with your address and any particular preferences for a present for Riley if you have any and I'll add you to the list!

Coolio will send over the info now. TW Brigette added me as an admin so I've just approved your request. X

I thought you were on the page already to be honest! There are a lot of us doing it this year.. I hope Asher and jelly get my message soon as I imagine they'd both want to do it but other than that we're ready to get picking names out, very exciting x

It's lovely that more are doing SS this year - not sure if I will find it harder buying for a "non regular star" if that's makes sense !!

Now hurry up and have some babies ladies !!!! X

I'm trying!!! I was thinking the same, one of the women doing it I don't remember at all!

lol Louise - She will be here soon enough !! Lilia is going to love being a big sister - I cant wait for your news and pics. xx

F&C - Are you any nearer on names yet hun ? Its such a massive decision isn't it. xx

Jelly - Hope your weekend is going well and that the unpacking has started. xx

Teeny - Come on then, spill on the new business venture. I'd definately like a few done anyway. xx

Hello to everybody else !!! xxxxxxxxx

- Im really struggling at the mo with no laptop and an iphone that seriosuly doesnt like bnb :haha: to keep up on here. Laptop is being colected tomorrow so opefully it will be a quick repair. All is well here though. Olivia's speech is coming on in leaps and bounds now and she is still the perfect big sister. Had her weighed last week and she is now 24lbs 7ozs and Noah the little chunk is 16lbs 13ozs !!! Wev'e agreed that for now definately no more babies but have said that when these are both at school fulltime we will try for our third and final - Thats a long way off though !!

Right must go as need to get home and to bed !!

Louise hope I'm not too late but count me in on secret Santa - Ive only got my phone and it keeps playing up on FB . Do you want me to text info?

The move went well, JJ has found it very difficult to understand this evening what has been happening. Hence it's 5 and I'm awake as he's in with us now. Very difficult not being allowed to lift though as a really heavy box always seems to be in my way! Typical!

Thanks Jelly - tried again this morning and managed to stay connected !! Yay ! X

I am so stuck for presents for Olivia for Christmas..... I have no ideas at all yet - anyone else know what their getting their LOs ? X

Jelly I've counted you in x glad you're in the new house, JJ will quickly get used to it I'm sure!

Laura, we've got Lilia the rosebud village dolls house from early learning, it had 20% off and then another 20% off from the gurgle magazine so paid £64 instead of £100! Then got a few rooms separately which were reduced too! The happy land stuff is on offer at the moment too. I like the rosebud stuff because it's wooden and so well made and pretty! We've nearly finished our Xmas shopping this year already, thought it best to be organised!

I did look at the rosebud house.... That might be a good idea. Xxxx

Were collecting the happyland stuff but kind of feel swamped with it all !! Well done on being so organised Louise !!! Xx

Well I thought best do it now while Wayne is off work and we only have to take Lilia with us rather than a baby as well! I hope it's not too old for her, but I figure she'll get years of play out of it, as will her sister!

Laura, we have a name we both haven't veto-ed so I guess we're one step closer!! Currently Tristan is the favourite. Not sure about a middle name though although I doubt that will be anywhere near as hard.

My goodness Louise, that is organised! I was thinking about getting birthday and Christmas cards written before the baby arrives - although I might do moonpig for the birthday ones and just give a charity donation for the Christmas ones like we did last year. Haven't even thought about present buying though!

We still have to get main presents for the boys, haven't got anything for Heidi yet either but I don't think we'll be getting much as she'll only be a couple of months old and we have all lilias soft toys still.

Fishy I do like the name Tristan, however I had in my head that you'd be naming him Ethan!! Lol been saying Harry and Ethan to myself for weeks, must have dreamt it!

Ethan was a name I wanted for Harry but Don said no way back then. It's totally off the table this time as a good friend named her boy Ethan - not that Don would let me have it anyway. I wanted Ethan or Elliott. x

I like Tristan - think it's different but not out there ! If that makes sense. We had Ethan as our back up for Noah. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->