September Stars

I like Tristan too :cloud9:

Jelly ooooh so good you're in!!

I've nearly bought all the girls presents :rofl: I'm getting rid of all my happyland stuff my girls have never played with it :wacko:
Rosalie is getting a bike
Tabs a 3ds
Then another level to their dolls house
As their 'big' presents
The rest are just clothes, Barbie houses, cars, dolls etc a cake mixer and not sure what else. :lol:
I've just not bought the big things yet but the rest I've done :rofl:

Blob just a word of advice, they say children under the age of 8 aren't supposed to use thR 3d function on the 3ds! We didn't know until after we bought them for the boys lat Christmas but Nathan was 7 1/2 so not too far off! I can't remember the exact reason, can't remember if it's because they can't see it or if it's bad for them just thought I should let you know! Xx

We kept back some of JJs birthday presents
Happyland Rocket
Charlie Bear Flying a plane
Electronic phonetics sounds game
Put me up tent

I think now we are moved in and Dad has started his chemo and my hormones all over the place..... I'm feeling low and upset tonight. Mum came round earlier for 30 minutes its just upsetting knowing what my dads going through at the moment and now knowing what the outcome will be. Sorry had to get it off my chest.

On an upbeat note I tested this afternoon and got 2-3 weeks on my clearblue digi so I think i'm due 19th June as due to my cycle its been abit of guesswork when I ovulated, will now test digi every couple of days to try and work out when it changes this next week. Symptom wise though apart from a little bit of bloat and heartburn i'm feeling OK....... however know it is early days yet

Anyone watching x factor..... I think Kye is awful.... he gives me the creeps

:hugs: Jelly. You're going through some incredibly stressful things whilst pregnant.. No wonder you're feeling low :(

What's a 3ds?

We were talking today about getting Harry one of those leapfrog things. Either the electronic book or the tablet. He's great with my phone but I'd prefer him to play with something a little more suitable to his age!

JJ Plays alot on dh's Nexus tablet (size of a kindle and costs about £160), I think Harry would love a lepfrog tablet / book.

3DS - It is a nintendo hand held computer gamesbut since last year or 2 years ago they created one that the top screen is 3 dimensional

I thought of the leap pad tablet for Riley too as he loves playing with my iPhone!! :) x

Jelly, there is so much going on as Fishy said that you are bound to feel out of sorts. I hope you feel better soon lovely. Xx

It's my birthday tomorrow! :) xx

Teeny Happy Birthday for tomorrow have you got anything nice planned ?

Jelly :hugs: :hugs: im sorry hun it must be so so tough

I got tabs a leappad and it's sitting in the drawer and she used it once :dohh:

Thanks Louise, I hadn't heard that a friend bought her daughter one for her birthday and I think tabs might actually like this one :wacko:

Louise https://www.babycenter.com/404_is-i...o-watch-3d-movies-and-video-games_10346992.bc
Says the limit is 6 on the sites just now so you are good ;) I will do more research I don't want to risk her given she is 2 years younger.

It seems it's the 3d function that's the problem which you can turn off and set a password for, but then you may as well buy a DSi or an older model which is just 2d and cheaper anyway! X

Thanks ladies, I reckon Harry would love it.

Happy birthday Teeny! Hope you're spoilt rotten xx

Happy birthday teeny!

3 days to go... I think I might be in this for the long haul!

Oh Louise 3 days :happydance: I think Thursday at 9.15pm weighing 7lb 6oz !

I've been expecting no more than a day overdue because of Lilia but things seem to have stopped! Wayne's back at work tomorrow so I'll be back to being home alone with Lilia which I struggle with so fingers crossed sooner rather than later! Xxx

I'm going to say 6 days late so that's the 23rd(sorry Louise) xx and 7lbs 2ozs xxx

:hi:
Sorry I've been incommunicado for so long. I'm swamped with projects at the moment and no time to get anything done.
We are also currently enjoying another round of gastro bug (on the weekend that was earmarked for me to bugger off and get all my projects done, of course). I swear, it seems like we get this 2-3 times a year right now. Horrendous. Filthy toddlers. :growlmad:
Anyway, I spent yesterday in bed trying to recuperate from this bug, and now husband has it, so it looks like I will be spending most of today trying to sterilize the house and keep the boys quiet. Sigh.

On much happier notes: look at all these babies nearing the finish line! Wishing you all safe and speedy deliveries and as much comfort as possible during these last few days of pregnancy! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->