September Stars

Happy Birthday Teeny.
Louise- I am going to say the 17th and 7lb6oz.

We're getting later and later you nasty women!!! Lol! I say in about an hours time, the reason I don't know I'm in labour is because it's a rare miracle painless labour :) haha! I think probably Thursday and 7lb6 ish!!

Ok I went and asked an optician friend because obviously I don't want to buy something that's going to mess with her eyes. I think the rules are there if its used loads? She said so long as its not for hours and hours a day then theres no harm. :shrug: Ill have a think on it, I just don't really want to buy the 2d one and then she sees all the others with the 3d then want that :dohh: though I guess she's going to want something better all the time :nope:

I'm going to sat Thursday and around 7lb 7 but I hope she comes faster :hugs:

Thank you louise so much, honestly I would never have known at all and would not have known to limit it as much as I will, if I even get this version now. :flower: thanks x

Oooo Louise that's 3 of us now saying Thursday 7lb 6oz, you me and Laura .......here's hoping we are right oh and it's a freak painless labour, you sneeze and baby flys out!

Jelly that sounds perfect, I have been sneezing lots recently! Haha! When do you fancy popping in for that brew hun?

We are off to B&Q this morning then need to go foodshopping do might be free for an hour or something this afternoon. Shall I text you nearer the time and see where I'm at? Can't find Lillias prezzie at the moment so have to pass it on once we get to that box :)

Don't worry about that hun! Yes that's fine, or tomorrow is good for me too if you're busy today, Lilia still sometimes sleeps a bit in the afternoon but I don't mind keeping her up! X

Ah bless you don't need to keep her up :)

Took clearblue digi this morning and it said 3+ so i didn't think it would be changing till Wednesday which means my hcg levels must be rising well.

I have a serious issue with bloat though I can't do up my jeans I'm having to use a hairband and never had this issue so early with JJ, and usually bloat is evening time. Thought maybe gained weight but I've stayed the same. Not sure how I will fit into my work trousers on Monday at this rate.

No it's ok, she goes to bed earlier then anyway! Let me know if you want to come today or tomorrow abd I'll let the guard room know :) I have midwife tomorrow at 4 but other than that no plans at all! I get a sweep tomorrow yay!

Oh that's good you are getting the sweep slightly early..... Also ask if it's possible to get another one if needed. I was only offered one then at 12 days had swollen feet do rang mw and went to see her so she gave me another sweep which got everything going with jj

Not that I think you will go 13 days over, meant in couple of days time

Glad it's changed already that's a good sign! Maybe it's early bloat that will calm down a bit in a few weeks?

Yes I told her last week that I was tempted to ask for one then and there to help possibly hurry things along as I am struggling so much with the SPD but not wanting an induction! She said she was happy to do one tomorrow even though I'm only actually 39+6 which I know lots wouldn't do!! I hope I'm favourable!!

Remember even if you aren't things can change very quickly within a few hours..... So don't be too dissapointed.

I had a sweep at 40+1 Louise and thought nothing was happening!! 2 hrs after my first contraction she was here!! I hope you have the same luck honey! Xx

Hope the sweep works Louise. I lost my plug but was a lot of blood so went to hospital and they tried to give me a sweep and my cervix was closed so thought I was not going to have any movement for a while but that same day I had Rosie, I had been having contractions but not feeling them so hoping the sweep works for you.
Jelly- I had massive bloat with Rosie very early on I was in Cyprus an was huge I didn't know I was pregnant at that point either that's what made me test as soon as I came home. It did go down after a couple of weeks then I got a bump straight away :haha:

Louise hope things get moving soon , my waters broke by walking up steep stairs but that's not gonna help the spd :(

Jelly still so excited for you do you think you will tell your parents early ? X

Weve decided to hold back telling people this time in RL. Mum and Dad were the first people I told with JJ but know that they would worry about me even though it is fantastic news. They already hold back info about dad trying to protect me and would hate for that to increase further. So this time apart from BnB and a PCOS lady at work we aren't telling anyone until at least 12 weeks. Actually we are contemplating telling people at christmas when I'll be about 15-16 weeks.

Felt strange mum and sister coming over at the weekend to look at the new house and all I wanted to do was share our good news.

Jelly that must be so hard to keep a secret! But what a nice Christmas present for everyone :)

Louise everyone jokes that I sneezed Evie out! Things can defo change so fast. When I went into hospital I was only 3cm and not all the way forward... I had her 30 minutes later ha ha! FX it works for you :D

Jelly it'll be hard to keep quiet when you're so excited.. Plus you know it's some nice news at a stressful time but I know what you mean about people then trying to keep info from you! When my dad was in hospital with his blood clots in his heart and lungs my family never really let on to me quite how serious it really was and how close we were to losing him, I was pregnant at the time and looking back now I should have realised!!

Feeling slightly better today if you fancy that coffee? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->