September Stars

I think it's better the further on you are! I have never told anyone until after 12 weeks anyway... Not even mum and dad! It seems like less time for them to wait for baby! I think Christmas would be a magical time to tell.xx
Louise, I hope your sweep works later honey. Keep us updated. Xx

I kept my pregnancy quiet until I was 12 weeks with Rosie I took my Mam and Dad the scan picture, with Ollie I told people very early on but my Mam said she preferred being told at 12 weeks as it didnt seem as long a pregnancy.

I've got Tyler the leappad for christmas too. Jayden is getting an innotab2.

Jayden has a 3ds but only coz i got it for £80 otherwise i would've just got him a dsi. It says in the user manual not for under 6s but i've just switched it off and passworded it and he doesnt know the difference.

I've finished my christmas shopping for my 3 i just have a few adults and 2 nephews to buy for now.

With my pregnancies i told our parents straight away and everyone else at 12 weeks i think.

Wow boony well done getting your Xmas presents sorted, I haven't even started must get cracking, I don't really think about Xmas till after my bday which is December 6th but promised myself I would try and get all my shopping done before then it's my sisters 18th December 11th aswell so have that to get for aswell.

I always start early, this year my mums 50th is beginning of november so we are going to london for a weekend so that has been quite expensive and my dads birthday is end of october and tarrons is halloween so we have quite a few expensive months before christmas so i like to start early. I only have 2 pay days left too and one of those has got to buy all the food etc. I havent paid full price for anything either i'm a bargain hunter and shop all year round to get the best deals lol.

I've started Xmas shopping in a small way , getting all the little bits !
Although I did buy some chocolate oranges as stocking fillers then I ate them :)

Louise hope you got on ok?

Does anyone else get ovulation Pain ? I've been keeping an eye and seem to be getting the same pains at certain times and horrible periods again !

I get ovulation pain GG - I'd get things like nausea and light headed too. Do you get heavy AF? Have you been to the doctors about it?

Had my sweep this afternoon, feel a bit disappointed as she said by cervix was still a bit posterior although it was soft and stretchy, 2cm long but 2-3cm dilated which she would expect.. But because it was a bit posterior she didn't manage to do the sweep completely so doubt it'll move things along :(

Louise- don't worry as when I went to hospital they couldn't even do me a sweep as my cervix was completely closed then the same day I had Rosie so you never know

Louise I had the same, they told me they couldn't reach my cervix but I lost my plug that evening and gave birth a few days later. :hugs:

GG, that's the sort of thing I do!!

Jelly yeah they were always heavy so was on the pill for years then after having the girls my periods were much improved but have recently got bad again ! I don't really do drs though :)

Louise fingers crossed for a surprise tonight then :)

Louise it really can change so fast, don't feel disappointed! Try to relax and baby will be here before you know it :)

I get ovulation pain since having Holly Genies and loads of EWCM which I never got before Holly. It's how I knew when to ttc with Evie! x

Louise it still sounds promising. Just think you are almost 1/3 away from being fully dilated ! As we have all said doesn't mean something won't happen soon.

Happy Due Date !

Happy due date to me! Had cramps last night that were stronger and longer than previous ones and losing pinky mucousy stuff but it all stopped, had 3 poos since the sweep though so hopefully we're starting to get there!! Sorry for the tmi!! X

Happy due date :happydance:

Sounds promising all the pooping and mucous - Come on Baby !

Happy Due Date Louise. Sounds like things are progressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->