September Stars

Still nothing! And everything seems to have calmed down.. Think I better get prepared for the long haul!

Damn :lol:

Happy Due date I missed it by 12mins.... I'm still betting for tomorrow come onnnnnnnnnnnn baby!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Louise what you need to do is organise a really busy day with lots of plans of seeing and doing things..... as it will happen at the most inconveniant time..... come on Baby Girl

Well I'm off out to a friends tonight for a curry! And my mum and dad are coming down today and camping out for the duration!! My mum was very concerned about panic driving 3 hours here after getting the call to say I'd gone into labour and to come and look after Lilia so we decided it best to just get them down here to wait it out.. So now every time I touch my belly I'll have 3 people instead of 1 saying 'what is it? Are you having a contraction?'. Yay!

Lol! Sounds like fun. At least you will get lots of help now and be able to rest up. FX little miss won't keep you waiting much longer. I remember just wanting to hibernate when I went overdue with Harry. I felt lots of pressure and attention from people expecting news from me.. I just wanted everyone to forget I was due. Big hugs xx

When I went overdue all of a sudden people would be phoning and texting me, mil was the worst phoning me and always in the afternoon when I was having a snooze.

It's just every groan I make or touch of my bump = eager eyes and 'what's happening?!' it's not like I'm trying not to go into labour. I want this baby out more than anyone does!! Not feeling too bad today though x

I Always feel better after my due date! I hate the last 2 weeks and want baby out and then when baby is due I feel a sense of relaxation! Almost like, they'll come when they're ready! I feel that once you get past 'get this baby out' your body understands that you are relaxed and ready for labour and before you know it they are here!! Xx

My friend told everyone a different date to her due date so nobody knew she was overdue lol.

If anyone is planning to get things from ELC they currently have 50% off Happyland and for another 25% off use code PQTG. I just got the happyland zoo for £22.50 instead of £60!

Thanks Boony for the tip on elc :)

I was planning on doing the same as your friend this time and tell people I'm due 2 weeks later as it really did piss me off everyone asking and chasing me. Think it was worse that I'd left work at 35 weeks too as had loads of holiday to take. At least I won't be discussing sweeps with my mil again nor people checking dh is on the xbox or not.

Oh and everyone giving advice how to get baby out free

Sex, pineapple, spicy curry, stairs, raspberry leaf tea, bounce on ball etc etc but people would act as if it's the first time you've heard it helps bring on labour.

Haha know exactly what you mean even with Alyssa people gave me 'helpful' advice even though she was my third. It wasnt even like i could've forgotten it was less than a year since i'd done it all before lol.

Telling everyone the wrong date worked for her but when she found out the sex she couldnt tell anyone for 2 weeks lol.

Thanks boony going to go on and look now cos I want the zoo for Ollie

No problem, i saw it on another thread on here and knew alot of the stars liked happy land. They are so expensive as well i always wait for the sales.

Yes I wait till the sales aswell cos they think they are far to expensive £60 for the zoo is alot of money I think 30 is about the right price for it.

If its not working try logging out then doing it again before logging back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->