September Stars

I've just tried and its not working. It was a staff discount code for october/november they must've realised it had been leaked again and stopped it :(

I've just read that ELC might be having problems so it might be worth trying again later?

I had already got the zoo with the code just seen some more bits for Rosie but they were only cheap things so not a prob.

I bought Holly a bunch of Happyland for crimbo in the last sale! She loves Happyland!

Louise FX for tomorrow!!

Emzy, how's business honey? We have just started canvas box printing and really scared we'll make no money! We used all out savings for the printer and I worry no one will buy them! Xx

Does anyone know of any good puzzle games for a toddler? Harry loves working things out but he has lots of those wooden jigsaw things. Currently he keeps pulling the wheels off his airplane toy as he likes the challenge of putting them back on.

Fishy i got a lovely emergency services set from Tesco. They are 2-4 piece puzzles to put the police cars/ambulance/boats etc together then they have all the people to go with them to match up to the right vehicle. Tyler loves them. They werent expensive either, i'll see if i can find a link.

here it is

https://www.tesco.com/direct/orchar...puzzle/211-1309.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=211-1309

Fishy you can get threading bobbins and buttons from elc/toy master, brilliant for patient toddlers! Lilia adores things like that, I've got her some for her special feeding box which will come out when I'm feeding Heidi!

Fishy, we don't have a website as we are shop based honey. We can't compete online as they use cheaper printers with less inks etc. we can ship to friends, our email is [email protected] if anyone wants to email for prices and send pics for printing. Xx

Come on Heidi, we are all waiting for you!! Xx

Thanks ladies. Boony, Harry loves 'nee naws' so that could be great! Louise, he has been making his own necklaces recently so that's also a good idea... xx

I bought a plastic double sided 9 piece puzzle from m&s, has a tractor scene on one side and numbers on the other and makes a noise. JJ absolutely loves it since his birthday

I've decided since I can't see Louise posting in ages she's in labour and we who picked Thursday wins :rofl: or has something been posted already :lol: and I've missed it and she's just off to bed.
I keep buying more for Tabithas party :dohh: it's getting a bit big

I dont think Louise had her yesterday as i'm sure i saw her online but maybe today??

LOL dont push me back a day i'm looking forward to my lay in tomorrow morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->