September Stars

Nope sorry to disappoint! Feel very crampy and tighteny (not even a word!) but other than that nothing!!!

Fx'd things start to happen soon Louise. I think this weekend would be a lovely time for Heidi to arrive.

Oh Louise, not only do you have everyone asking at home about every twinge, bit you have all us ladies logging in every spare minute for news too!! ;-) xx
Hope you are feeling okay my love. Xx

I don't mind you lot! In fact I don't mind the asking about twinges, the advice on how to go into labour is the irritating bit! People telling me to get on the trampoline- erm yes can't get into the bath without help but yes I'll have a go on the trampoline!! Haha! I know everyone means well but really, I'm as eager for it to happen as everyone else!

Have you thought about a bungee jump instead? :rofl: that's exactly what I found annoying with JJ like I just eat one can of pineapple and he'd pop out .... Silly me. Are you managing to find time to relax now your mums down?

Oh yes, hospitals haven't cottoned on yet that they could save loads of money if they just had a cupboard full of pineapple chunks rather than induction drugs! Yes I'm relaxing, trying to be active abd upright where I can but making the most of the live in babysitters!

Ladies who bought the leap pad - are there different versions for different ages? I'm getting confused as to which one would be right for Harry.

I've got a leappad for Tyler. I got him the leappad one because i got it for £30 and thought there was no point paying loads for the 2 when he wont be able to use it properly for a while.

Some websites say ages 4+ and some say 3 but i tend not to listen to them anyway lol

Ahh that's what was confusing me, I thought maybe one was for slightly younger. Think I'll look into the first one too then. Thanks Boony x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->