September Stars

Oh Louise you big tease :rofl: each time I log in and see you posted I think it will be an announcement !

How you doing today ?

Not too bad, I have no energy though. I had a really spicy Thai curry last night and haven't had anything come from that, still bloody constipated so it didn't even help me have a clear out! I have another sweep booked for Tuesday :(

Oh that's good they have booked you in for a 2nd as with me it was purely chance I got a 2nd sweep! I'm sure that will get things going. If not before

Did you go to Maidstone or pembury for your ultrasounds?

They were at Maidstone. The midwife said she'll give me two sweeps this week if necessary!

Ah Louise it sucks going over and it must suck the more that you are in so much pain :hugs: :hugs:

Jelly, I am the same.. I see Louise has posted and get all excited!!
I hope the 2nd sweep works for you, I am sure it will. Here, they offer you one every other day when you go overdue. This has to be the week!! Xx

Every other day! That's great! I'm going to phone today and see if she'll change my appointment to today! Not sure she will though as apparently their policy isn't to do a sweep till a week over and I would be having my second at 40+5! But she did mine early due to SPD to try to hurry stuff... I can but try. It's horrible being overdue, I had no idea, but you literally can't think of anything else!

I was 10 days over with Chance. I was due Boxing Day so spent Christmas heavily pregnant and new year too.... It felt awful having my baby in 2003 when he was due 2002!! I had my induction booked for 2 days after he arrived. I thinks body thought sod an induction lets get the little bugger out! Lol xx

Oh wow teeny I had no idea! That must have been so difficult! I find it so strange having a date in your head for so long that doesn't end up being a birthday, never mind the year! They don't induce till 14 days here so unless I can convince them to induce me earlier, there's a chance this will end up being a November baby!! Argh!

Oh and I have to share.. Lilia was so cute this morning, she flopped down onto me and knocked my bump, I said be careful of mummys bump and she strokes my belly and said 'sorry Heidi!' so sweet!

I give up. Saw midwife today, couldn't do a sweep again as still too posterior. Thinned slightly and soft and stretchy apparently but other than that no difference in a week. Booked in for a post dates package at the birthing centre on Thursday and induction booked for 31st. Utterly depressed!

You won't need induction I am sure. Perhaps the examination today will get things moving. FX'd. Xxx

I was booked for induction and my waters went the night before...... It won't come to that for you Louise. She will be here within a couple of days. I thought the mw was only at the surgery once a week.

What annoyed me was other people saying they were getting impatient grrrr remember mil saying 'oh people keep asking if the baby is here yet and have to tell them no .... It's very annoying'........ I'm surprised I didn't tell her to piss off :rofl:

I've booked my dating scan for Friday 9th nov so think I should be 8+5, apart from bloating still don't feel pregnant. Keep thinking I'll have the scan and they will think in a fraud.

I don't think you will need the induction Louise Wednesday/Thursday I think little miss Heidi will make appearance.

Not getting a moment Amelia and her chicken pox are keeping me busy !

Louise I too keep looking for news :)

Jelly how you feeling in yourself ?

I'd be interested in canvas prints was that you teeny ?

GG - Amelia's chicken pix look do painful I dread JJ getting then :-(. Do you think they are getting any better?

I'm doing ok, don't really feel pregnant to be honest , not as tired as last time but with JJ I'd done 7 weeks with 2days off and working 17 hour days. Slight heartburn, but un eating better than last time, so for the moment I'm ok. At work smells are starting to effect me but not like they did last time either. I think it will be more real after my dating scan. Haven't seen dad in 2 weeks with the house move and JJ being ill, hope to see him this week at some point.

Louise when you go into labour are you going to let us know or will you just announce Heidi's arrival?

I will let you know, I'll text you to say something is happening and I'll probably text Laura/Emma too in case you're at work!

You forget how numb you feel those first few weeks of pregnancy when you don't quite feel pregnant, the knicker checking and symptom spotting! Kind of like what I'm doing! You'll be fine hun this is a sticky little brother for JJ I think!!!

Gg poor Amelia, any improvement?

Thanks for positive vibes ladies, still feel a bit down but I'll get over it, just so hope I go naturally!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->