September Stars

Louise it must be so hard. I went 7 days overdue with Harry and I just wanted to hide so people would stop blimen asking me what was happening. I was just like 'I will tell you when something happens so in the mean time SHUT UP!'. My goodness Jelly, I'm surprised you didn't deck your MIL!

Jelly, those first few weeks are so strange, almost like limbo but it sounds like you are starting to get symptoms so it might start getting real soon. Tbh honest I keep forgetting I'm pregnant. It's only when I go to move and am in pain that I remember!

Ok I'm struggling to know what to buy my SS person! Could those who haven't put any info / likes / dislikes up do so to help me?! Mwah x

Jelly thinking of your dad ! Hope he is managing to keep his chin up and glad your feeling well x

Fc I think I put my likes and dislikes on the email so it's not me :)

Amelia is in the mend every spot is starting to scab and the itch seems to have gone her scalp still bothers her as its still covered and they seem to be weeping

A little update for you all, been having contractions overnight after a very crampy day yesterday, strong and lasting about 90 secs but still only every 8-10 minutes apart, but fingers crossed I'll be meeting this little lady today, will keep you informed. Nothing on fb though please! X

Good luck Louise hope they keep good and strong for you :). Fingers crossed !

How exciting today maybe the day :happydance:

Ooh I was logging on in the hope of some news! I have everything crossed for you Louise that you'll be meeting your little girl in a few hours. Xxx

Good Luck Louise. Hope today is the day you get to meet little lady.

Exciting news!! A massive Good Luck Louise and I really hope this is it. Wishing you a quick and easy labour. Xx

Fishy, I just looked at your ticker... Less than 4 weeks! It has flown. Xx How is pregnancy treating you honey? Xx

Subsequent pregnancies seem to go so so fast, I guess because we finally know what busy is :lol:

Back home from birthing centre, they examined me and gave me a sweep but still at 2-3cm! The contractions are painful although slightly irregular, anything from 3 mins to 10 mins apart, I'm starting to think I'm never going to hold my baby!

Aww Louise, i'm sure it wont be much longer! Once you get to 4cm you mind find that things go ALOT quicker! Fingers crossed she comes today hun x

Louise I reckon you'll be back there and at least 4cm in no time. You're little lady is on her way for sure!

Teeny, I know it's mad! I am full term on Monday. I still feel newly pregnant ;S

Louise, I didn't think I was in labour and 2 1/2 hrs later I was holding her!! She is coming! I am sure today is her birthday!! :) xx

I miss being pregnant Fishy. I love the feeling. I really do not want another until baby girl is 3 but I am jealous of all you pregnant ladies!! Xx

Teeny that's my plan now (oh is now on board after saying 100% no !! ) once Noah is in nursery then we can have another.

Louise I too think today is the day !!! Good luck !! X

Louise it won't be long now at all :hugs: :hugs: I sat at 2-3 for ages and ages and then decided to sit and watch a movie and all happened very fast. I bet it will be the same for you, all of a sudden you'll have her :cloud9:

I'm in the jealous broody camp too, just wish I wasnt so bloody greedy :(

Good Louise, it'll go quicker from now! I went from 3-10cm in half an hour!! Good luck hun!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->