September Stars

Well I'm still at home with not an awful lot going on unfortunately! But big thanks for all your positive vibes! Trying to keep pottering as I have strong contractions when I'm stood up which all seem to cease when I sit down! I thought this morning that this was it, didn't have any false starts with Lilia so this is unexpected and unwanted!

Well Louise all this time you've been complaining of being in pain so much and now you're moaning your not! this is karma :p

Only Joking i really hope something happens soon. Must be even worse for you as i imagine everything they tell you to do to hurry things along are causing your SPD to be worse.

Ooh Laura, I thought 2 was it! Exciting stuff! I can't wait to try for number 4! Xx

Me too !! I think he was just worried that with 2 failed inductios resulting in emergency csections and then how ill Noah was when he was born scared him off.... He said he couldn't cope with another bad birth/I'll child and 2 young children at home. I'm so chuffed he's rethought it !!

Louise can you and Wayne go out for a walk ? Xx

Laura, we will have to time it right that we have 3 babies all born at roughly the same time! ;-) xx
Louise, I saw the pic of Alex's face... oUCH! You will have to get his good side in pics of him and Heidi! Lol xx

I'm really trying to make the most of this pregnancy as I know it will be my last and although I'm pretty much ready, I'm happy to still be pregnant right now. I'm sure I'll miss it too and I only have a maximum of 5 1/2 weeks left.

All quiet from Louise - I'm sending lots of labour vibes...

Heidi Isabel was born at 19.45pm - water birth !!! Went fro
5cm to fully dilated in 90 minutes !!!! She is yet to be weighed !!!!

So so chuffed for you Louise !!!! Xxxx

Yayyyyyy! Well done Louise - shes finally here!!! =) !!! xxxx

Yay Louise that's fab news !!!!! And a water birth too !!! So happy for her ... Thanks Laura for updating us xxx

YAY Congratulations to Louise and Wayne! I bet shes gorgeous!

Congratulations Louise !!! That's fantastic news :). I'm so pleased for her !

Yay Louise I just caught up on you day of to and fro to birth yippee ! Looking forward to the Facebook photos love and hugs to you all xxxx

Fishy your next !!!' :)

Yey! Such lovely news! Congratulations Louise, Wayne and Lilia. I can't wait to see the pics of Heidi.

Yep, me next... Agghhh... ;)

Yaaaay LOUISE we all said it would go fast and all of a sudden :winkwink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cant wait to see a picture :cloud9:

F&C :wohoo: eeeek!! Not long, wish I'd known Rosalie was the last so I could have enjoyed it a bit more x

Hi ladies, thank you for all your congrats :) Heidi is beautiful with such a shock of hair, I'd be tempted to say even more than Lilia had! She fed beautifully (and constantly!!) soon after the birth until oooh, about 4.15am when she finally closed her eyes! She weighed 8lbs exactly (not 7lb 15 1/2 like the midwife said, think the computer rounded it up!) so a bit bigger than thought but not much.. She was born in the water in her waters, wowzers that was a feeling of pressure I did not anticipate!!

Went back into the birth centre at 6pm after my contractions were suddenly 3 mins apart, examined at 5-6cm, got in the water at around 6.30 ish I think? Not sure.. She was born at 7.45 so shockingly quick once we were back at the centre.. Her head was delivered just as a tour were looking round (not in my room obviously but outside!) slightly off putting!! Pain relief wise I had paracetamol and a couple of puffs of gas and air. It was a wonderful experience, I never anticipated having a water birth but it was lovely (until
Afterwards!!)

Photos are on Facebook sorry for rambling, my baby girl is asleep on me and my husband is asleep in bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->