September Stars

So pleased for you Louise. She is gorgeous ! And what an amazing birth. All over am done with and now the fun begins :) glad she is feeding well. Are you home already ? Xx

Wow that sounds like such a lovely labour! I may be allowed a water birth depending on whether they have the wireless monitors available. So you followed the trend for quick second babies?! So pleased she didn't mess you around and that she turned up yesterday. Congratulations to you and your lovely family xx

That sounds like a fantastic birth :). Can't wait to look on FB at new pics. So pleased she's feeding we'll too ! Congratulations xxx

Fantastic labour Louise another quick one. Heidi is beautiful and lots of hair. So amazing that 1st few hours with your newborn.

Your labour sounds great! And it's very lucky to be born in your bag if waters! She will have luck for a lifetime!
She looks beautiful. Congratulations again. Xx

Ooh Louise that's meant to be good luck being born in waters!! What a lovely sounding labour, congratulations again, chuffed for you :) x

Hi all, thanks for kind words, sorry for lack of response but wow am super busy! SPD pain can you believe has reached a new height! I'm hoping it was just due to birth and it'll ease very soon but I can't walk or turn onto my side at all! Bloody typical! Heidi has had two unsettled nights but had 5 nappies full of meconium so think she had some belly ache as settles fine temporarily after filling her nappies! Feeding is painful but I'm hopeful we'll get there! Love to all c

Really hope the SPD passes soon for you, as you say hopefully it's just after the birth. Hope you are getting some rest (when you can!). How's Lillia taking to the new arrival?

Forgot to say up last night feeling nauseous then JJ vomited in the night so think both of us have a bug. Slept for 4 hours at lunchtime today, whilst JJ snoozed in his cot. Really hope it's just a 24hr thing but has a high temp again today.

I'm struggling to eat or drink and just feel dreadful

Off to bed so just a quickie to say big hugs to both Louise and Jelly. Hope you are both feeling better soon xx

Jelly I had a bug in early pregnancy dr managed to wangle an early scan may be worth an ask ? That's when I found out it was twins .... There's a thought ? :)

Hope you get some rest Louise and pain is better tommorow !

Rest up fishy x

Louise my SPD got worse after Evie's birth and was worse for about a week or so after, the physio said before I had her to expect it to get worse for the first couple of weeks, not only because of the trauma to your pelvis from birth but also the hormone that relaxes everything doesn't start to disappear for a couple of weeks afterwards. I had physio at 4 weeks pp as the pain still hadn't gone and my leg was going from under me still and she said it can be bad up til 6 weeks and even then it might remain until 6 months pp! Fortunately mine has all but gone, but with the occasional flare up. I hope it's better soon and you've been enjoying those newborn snuggles, she's soo gorgeous!! The pics of her had my overies aching last night!!

Jelly I hope you and JJ are better soon... eh twins, how would you feel about that?!

Oh my don't think I could handle or afford twins with JJ too, but I suppose you find away. Luckily I haven't got twins in the family so chances are slim . Just counting down the days till my scan now .... 13 days.

JJ seems better this morning but I've still got odd cramps and bad tummy, hopefully once food shopping gets here I can eat something and feel on the mend!

Jelly I hope you feel better soon! Xx

I'm hoping it will ease over the next while emzy, it's so frustrating spending pregnancy looking forward to being able to walk only to find that it hurts more!!

This baby girl is a right little pickle! Awake all night refusing to settle wanting to feed constantly, I decided today I would try to feed her every 2 hours to see if regular awake time and full belly would help, but I can't physically wake her up! Too sleepy! Tried tickling toes and undressing her etc but nope!

Louise she is stunning, sorry to hear your in pain honey, hope it passes soon x

I have not had a period since my d&c but I didn't want to wait for it either and guess what... IM PREGNANT !!! ..... Again !!! The problem is I don't have a clue how far gone I am but the line was really dark and digi test I did a couple of days ago said 2-3 weeks so I'm 4-5 weeks....roughly

But now I have major worry, I originally was only going to tell a few people but I couldn't have got through my last two losses without you guys so couldn't do it alone. I'm too scared to see the doctor, I had planned not to test till December if I didn't come on but I caved in. My doctor said after my last mc she would make a excuse and send me to have a scan but had to be 6-8 weeks as you wouldn't see much otherwise. I don't want to see the midwife at the moment either because I lost both mine a week after my booking in appointment and I'm still getting letters from the MW about my last pregnancy. I guess I just don't want to see anyone until I'm 12 weeks. But I'm really happy to be to be pregnant again..... Just praying this one will want to stick xxx

Awwww Kara Hun - I'm really chuffed for you but understand what a worrying time this must be for you after your last 2 losses. Maybe leave it another week or two before ringing your gp until you feel more at ease with it. Xxxx

Louise - I hope Heidi gets her sleeping sorted soon. How are you finding things ? I bet Lilia is in love !!!? Re the spd mine like Emzys took a few weeks to go (infact I had physio for 4 weeks after Noah) but it will get better Hun. Xx

Teeny - how's the business doing ? Xx

Jelly - hope you feel better soon. Xx

Oh Kara that is such fab news. Fx this is your rainbow baby. How about leaving it a couple of weeks and then telling the mw so that the scan cab be arranged immediately? X

Oh kara so pleased for you honey! I have everything crossed for you this time!

Thanks Laura, finding it quite hard if I'm
Honest! Nipples are bleeding and raw, having all the same problems I had with Lilia really despite my efforts! Going to try to stick with it though! Lilia is besotted with her baby sister, loves holding her and constantly kisses her and wants to cuddle and hold her! She is a bit rough for example leans on her sometimes or holds her head to turn it to face her etc! But I'm sure she'll be ok, she doesn't seem
Jealous of her x

Awww Hun - hope the BF issues ease for you. Those first few weeks are tough are you putting anything on your nipples to help ease them ? It will make all the difference Hun. Xx Olivia does the whole holding onto the head. She holds the back of Noahs head when she shoves his dummy in. Her new thing is trying to help him stand up !! I'm so jealous of the 2 girls sister thing ! Will be fab when their older !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->