September Stars

Don't beat yourself up over it Louise, it's not the be all and end all, although it feels like it at the time, I know! As I said on facebook happy mummy= happy baby and you've got to do what is best for you and your family :flower:

Firstly, LadyK congratulations on the pregnancy honey. I would take Blobs advice as scans are not essential my love. Xx

Louise, what a good girl you have there! To be honest, as much as I love breatfeeding I would love to give Elsie a bottle now and then. I am tied to her (as I was Riley for over a year!). I need to leave her with mum for a few hrs on Friday and I am dreading it. I am sure if she is hungry she will take one, but its really taking its toll being just 'Mum'. I have only had about 6 months in over 2 years of not feeding.
Mark misses out with the feeding and we haven't been out on our own forever!
If you are happy, Heidi is happy. Xx

I totally agree with Emzy, Heidi will be much happier if you are happier.

Well I am full term today! Bring it on xx

Kara I agree with the others, having a scan won't change an outcome so if you don't want one then don't have one hun x

Jelly are you feeling better?

Fishy happy full term!! Not long now!

Teeny it must be hard not being able to have any alone time without the babies at all, but I think you're amazing for bfing like you do!!

Afm if it's not one thing it's another.. Got flu like symptoms since last night, pains in my abdomen and general aching in lower back, my bleeding has got heavier again, temp etc. got to go to the hospital today as I could have some membranes left behind (they did say my placenta was ragged) .. Who knows, I just feel so poorly! Initially the mw thought it could be iron levels but apparently they were 12 at my 28 week bloods so didn't bother taking them again as its unlikely. I hope it passes soon! I can't walk anywhere as I feel do weak, I want to go out for a walk with my baby!

Oh Louise hope you are ok? That sounds awful, is your mum and dad still with you? Shout if you need anything xxx.

I'm kind of feeling better think its just pregnancy yuk now. Couldn't eat my porridge and bananas for breakfast this morning and felt really sick at lunch eating an apple even though I'd eaten one in the morning and loved it? You then question it just being in your head !

Although it's great that you're quite a few weeks now, I guess you are getting to the stage where sickness could kick in :( Hope you don't suffer too much. :hugs:

Louise, I hope you're okay and back home soon xxx

Morning ladies, I'm back from hospital although they wanted me to stay in as blood results were showing infection levels rising.. But that can happen before they start to drop apparently, I felt better abd wanted to go home! Still got horrible headache affecting my vision a bit but feel lots better other than that, not flu like any more.

Heidi is gorgeous, and such a good girl! Last night she went down at about half 10 after cluster feeding every hour/hour and a half for a few hours, woke up at 3.30am then woke again when Lilia got up at 7 so have nothing to complain about with that!!

Sorry for all the me me me posts, it's so quiet on here at the moment!

Fishy how you feeling? Getting close now, if you're early after me being late our babies will be a lot closer together than we expected!

How are you jelly? Feeling ok still? When is your scan again?

Glad you're home and feeling better. Will they check your bloods again soon to make sure the infection is going? Phew to having a good sleeper! It's my biggest fear!

I'm doing well thanks. I have had an ache in my lower back now for a few days and last night I was getting lots of Braxton Hicks and mild period pains. I very much doubt he will come early as I was having so many more signs at this stage with Harry and he was still a week late!

Louise- glad your home. Heidi sounds beautiful and such a good little girl.
Fishy- maybe your body starting to get ready for labour, so exciting and enjoy every minute when he arrives Rosie Roo is nearly 5month it's gone far to fast she isn't my lil newborn no more.
So I am home with a sickness bug feeling pretty rubbish, have felt rubbish for a couple of days but this morning just haven't stopped being sick, Rosie was unsettled for the past xpue of days so thinking that's what was wrong with her too as she was having lots of runny nappies and being sick.
Hope all you ladies are well, it's very quiet in here.

Glad you are home Louise, you are so lucky having 2 good sleepers in lillia and heidi !

FB Hope you feel better soon xx

Fishy - You might be surprised never assume Harry being late that T will be too

AFM - Monday felt sickey, tuesday was bupset and emotional all day with Dad (nothings changed or happened think it was just hormones running wild) Today back to feeling absolutly fine again apart from needing the loo. It makes me nervous not having symptoms but my sister was the same in both her pregnancies. Ive got midwife Tuesday and Ultrasound next Friday so 9 days until the scan hopefully then it will put my mind at ease. I know I should be thankful for little symptoms after so many of you being so sick.

Fishy like jelly said you never know! I had all those cramps and tightenings for so many weeks and ended up a week late, with Lilia I had nothing and was on time! Waters broke first with Lilia and waters intact with Heidi! I don't think there's a normal for anyone, I now believe every labour is different!

Jelly I know what you mean, I remember being desperate for symptoms and then when the sickness kicked in I wondered why I had been longing for it! It's natural to want more signs that everything is ok but plenty of people have few or no symptoms, I don't think my ms kicked in until about 8 weeks or so this time. X

jelly fingers crossed for everything being ok i dont recall any strong symptoms in the beginning and then the sick started !

louise has life settled into a new routine now ?

i have been up all night layla hasxthe chicken pox now, i wasnt expecting it as the dr said she had shingles when she was one but no ! it is pure evil day 3 of the spots is when they at the worst she has screamed all night with little let up she has it badly like amelia did her bottom isthe worst and i cant get the temp down !
we arecureently watching peppa pig as she is in too much pain to sleep :(

Poor thing :( In hindsight would you have got the jab? I'm toying up what to do. Having said that I doubt my dh will be up for him getting the jab if it's £100 +

Aww poor Layla, your girls have had it really bad :( Lilia was exposed to it two or three times but hasn't had it, im hoping she's immune, my mum is immune to it so could be possible!

We are getting into a nice routine now thank you, we're bottle feeding so I feel a lot happier now although she keeps taking too much and projectile vomiting entire feeds up, need to start winding her frequently! Lilia didn't have a bottle at this point so maybe I'm feeding her too much. Wayne had pyloric stenosis as a baby and needed an operation so I'm hoping it's not going to be that!
She sleeps brilliantly, Lilia adores her and forever wants kisses and cuddles! Problem is she keeps wanting to pick her up out of her bouncy chair so I daren't leave them alone at all even for a few seconds!

Bless Lilia! It's so nice to hear how well you're all getting on. Fx the throwing up feeds isn't permanent xx

Louise we had the same issue with JJ didn't matter whether we fed him 30ml or 90ml he'd still projectile vomit. We had to change our tommee tippee bottles to dr browns and gave him infacol before each feed the projectile calmed down alot after that. Lovely how they are all getting on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->