September Stars

Rosie was very sicky too, we used infacol and tommee tippee anti colic bottles it helped her a lot with the sick, she is still slightly sick sometimes now and she is on solid food, se is very greedy though and over eats

Louise sorry to hear you weren't feeling good.... Xx

Fishy - on alert then !!!! Wooooo exciting !!!!! Any day now, fingers crossed xx

I have also brought my SS, I got a bit carried away lol

I keep meaning to order as but then forget each night ! I will do it this weekend I think!

I'm really struggling with my SS!! :(

Congrats to Louise on birth of baby Heidi! She's gorgeous!!

Sending labour dust to Ann!!!!

Forgotten everything else...dont seem to have 5 minutes atm now Pippa is crawling!

Having such a tough time with her sore bottom and now the hospital have told me she needs to be on a dairy,gluten,wheat and egg free diet!!! :wacko:

Big kisses to everyone :)

xx

ym you do have your hands full ! i wonder if there is any dietry support groups online ?

fishy we will all start stalking you now eager for birth news :)

louise hows the sickness?

kara how are you feeling ?

we are over the worst of the pox now it has been a month of spots and tears !

i have started my ss presents need to think about it some more though

Genies thanks for asking, I had blood results back today which shows infection levels have gone down, thank goodness! They are now at 17, normal I believe is up to 5/10? I was at 102! I am on iron tablets too now, still on antibiotics, feeling loads better, just need SPD pain to go now!

Ym poor pippa! There may be some food dietary support groups online I agree x

I haven't bought my ss yet either, don't have any ideas yet!

Hi girls!
Been super busy, but wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone! :hi:
Louise - Heidi is lovely! Congrats!
Fishy - hope things happen for you soon!
Hope all the sickly babies get better quickly!

Life is pretty good here - super busy, but calming down a bit. For maybe a couple of days before all the holiday madness starts doing my head in. :wacko:
We've had lots of snow already and are due more tomorrow. I don't mind it this time of year - it's the big dumps in April and May that make me crazy! :)
Take care all!

GG- I'm doing ok, thanks for asking honey. Morning sickness got pretty bad at one stage but all of a sudden my symptoms just halved.. I'm hoping its just my body getting used to the hcg levels. I have decided to see the doctor on thurs, ill be 7 weeks I have to have a scan to make sure no tumour has returned x

Louise glad your feeling better honey x

:hi: Emzy. Aching a lot today after a restless night. Think I have got to the really uncomfortable stage!

Nope, not much in the way of signs. Occasionally I get a bout of BHs or cramps but they don't stay long and nothing comes of it.

The Dr said today that he's very low which is a good sign, especially for a 2nd baby but I know that doesn't really mean much.

Thanks for asking :hugs: x

Ahh fishy bless it won't be much longer, the last few weeks really do drag when every moment is in anticipation of baby T arriving. Hopefully you are still managing to sleep ok? Come on fishy #2. When's your next midwife appointment?

Louise did you have a bad night last night?

Afm - dads chemo was postponed today as he's not fit enough so hoping next week hell be able to get his second big dose. Had midwife today and they are dating me at 9wks +5 which I think isn't right do sticking with 8+1 for now. Have been referred to consultant due to high bmi even though I'm exactly the same as when with JJ (there scales have me 12lb lighter than at home) also asked to go to health clinic to monitor my weight as want to try and keep a tighter control on it this time round. Got scan Friday but nhs didn't offer dating scan so glad I've booked private now.

Oooh good luck for Friday!

Sorry to hear that your Dad isn't well enough for today's session. FX he's ready soon.

My mw has been busy for a month now so I have seen the Dr the last two times, one of which was today. My next mw appointment is a week Wednesday when I'll be 39+2 - hopefully I'll get a sweep booked.

Good luck for Friday Jelly. Xx I hope your dad is well enough soon. X
LadyK, good luck with yours too honey. X
Fishy, not long now!! :) x
Hi SarahK, nice to have you back. X

Still jealous of all you pregnant ladies!! X

Fishy- not long now hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long I was so impatient with Rosie as Ollie was 2 and half weeks early so expected her to be as early but she was only 2 days early.
Jelly- good luck for scan on Friday.
Ladyk- good luck with your appointment too.

Where is everyone? X
LadyK, how did the doctors go honey?x
Jelly, good luck at the scan today. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back