September Stars

I'm allowed to update you all for jelly, everything went well at her scan, dated 8+6 with a healthy heartbeat :) so happy for her!!

Thanks Louise :) sorry been busy at work and then took away in bedtime duties

So dates moved forward a couple of days at 8 wks+6, with 178 bpm. No visible cysts either and everything looking good. Go back in 12 days for bloodtest and dating scan.

Meet jelly #2

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/C7B8EBBF-19F8-4F5B-811D-0AA9E704AA3F-3929-000006EA563EDDE1.jpg

Decided as its less than 2 weeks before another scan we will wait a little longer before telling mum and dad.

I stupidly took a pregnancy test this morning that was such a faint line that I was convinced it would be not good news. However I have now learnt its quite normal and obviously everything is fine :)

Ah Jelly thats awesome look at your little babbbbyyy :cloud9:
Really sorry your dad wasnt well enough lovely :hugs:

Fishy hope you get your sweep booked ;) Hopefully you mw is busy with new pregnancies :lol:

Yay Jelly! Such great news!
Major snow storm here. Nice and cozy inside our little house, though. Planning to take the boys tobogganing tomorrow! Yahoo!
Meanwhile, facing the oncoming storm of the holidays. Time to start the photobooks (a particularly onerous task this year as I have reached memory capacity on my laptop and Simon has just somehow dumped iphoto off our desktop) and xmas card and all the rest. Kind of wish those particular tasks were done, already.... Sigh

hello everyone sorry not been on here in a while...omg congrats jelly woohoo xx

Have a great Meet up tomorrow ladies sorry I can't make it.

Told mum and dad tonight but think it was bad timing as dad not well and may need to go into hospital tomorrow for fluids etc so not much of a congratulatory but feel better for them knowing.

Love the scan photo jelly !! Told you all would be ok xx

Are you guys meeting up tomorrow ? Vicky mentioned it on FB

My doctor dated me 8 weeks instead of the 7 which I know is my max, they date it from d&c being my first day of period. She had ago at me for waiting so long because of my mole pregnancy. I have a scan tomorrow.....I was ok to start with but now I'm totally sh**ing myself now, I'm so sick all day I'm worried it another tumour, and its died, again !!!!! I'm taking a over night bag with me, not because I'm negative but because it was a nightmare last time being stuck in hospital not being prepared. What will be will be I guess...

Oh kara wishing you all the love and luck in the world, I'm sure everything will be fine but understandable that you're so worried about it.. Let us know, shame you won't be able to meet up tomorrow xx

Jelly it must be a relief that they know, I'm sure they're over the moon for you and I'm sure it's a lovely ray of light for your dad, I hope all is ok for him tomorrow xxx

Looking forward to tomorrow ladies, see you all hopefully 10.30 x

Kara good luck for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you.

Jelly I'm sure they are really happy for you. It must be lovely for the family to receive positive news.

I've been feeling a bit dodgy this evening with lots of braxton hicks and pressure. I would love for things to be kicking off but I know it's early days and these are very common problems for late pregnancy so I'm not holding my breath!

Fingers crossed your little man won't keep you waiting too much longer Ann! Have you got anyone to update for you? I'm happy to if not, I think you have my number?

I think I have your number, does it end in 18? That would be great if you don't mind? x

Oh Ann that sounds really promising just keep moving to keep things going. Even if it doesn't end in labour it's all helping ! Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->