September Stars

Thanks Jelly. I've been bouncing and moving all evening but decided I should go to bed as if it is the start of something I should try rest. Will update you in the morning. X

Good luck Ann, I hope this is it! Xx

Looking forward to tomorrow ladies but must get up early. School run at 8 and 2 babies to get ready... Aaarrggghhhh. Xx

Yes that's my number, very happy to update for you, hope it's something exciting! X

Louise - forgot to say we unpacked more boxes this weekend and I've found Lillias birthday present (not wrapped). It was in the box of wine ???? Obviously a box dh packed! Let me know when's good and I'll pop it over xx

FX Fishy hope this is something for you :hugs: :hugs:

Kara lovely I will be thinking about you tomorrow I really really am hoping for good news for you :flower:

ladyk - thinking of you! :hugs:
Fishy - and of you! :) Go baby, go!
:hugs: to all!

Good Luck for today Kara. Hope all goes well.
Fishy- Hope things start up for you again soon I was like that near the end would think things were starting then it would stop. Hopefully all these pains are doing something and you will have a speedy labour.
Enjoy your meet today ladies.

Kara :hugs: for today

Fishy hopefully he will be here soon week!!

Congrats Jelly so pleased for you.

Good luck today Kara x

Hope something happens soon for you Ann. I recieved the bag you sent me thank you. I meant to let you know last week but i've been away this weekend in London so was a bit busy sorry x

kara hope your ok?

jelly it must have been a little bit of something else to focus on for your dad ! glad mini jelly is doing ok x

ann you still with us ?

im stuck on what to get the girls for xmas so far they have an umberella each :)

I'm still pregnant !!! It has a heart beat... 6w5d EDD for now is 4th of July... Just need to get through the next 5 weeks before I can relax a bit... X

Aw great news Kara. So lovely to hear the heartbeat I bet.

GG - so far for JJ he has Charlie bear in a plane, Peppa big jigsaw mix of 3 in a box , happlyland rocket, books DVDs of gruffalo / gruffalo child / lost & found

Santa mini aquarium where fake fish grow in size, bobble hat & gloves, mini books

Don't think we will be buying him much else now

Kara yaaaaay so happy for you, I hope the next 5/6 weeks fly by for you xxx

Had a lovely meet up today, so nice to see people again and to meet Laura and the gorgeous Olivia and noah, and all the other new arrivals! We should do it more often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->