September Stars

Ah Kara such good news :hugs: :hugs: been thinking about you all day :cloud9:

Rosalie loves to dress up so we have princess outfits, sylvanian families and LOADS of doll accessories and mini dolls. They are the main bits I guess...

Yay Kara, fab news!!

Was fab to meet up today, wish we could all meet!!

More cramps and BHs tonight. Plesae don't stop.. please don't stop.. please don't stop...

Oh fishy let's hope this is the start of good things!

Someone asked if I was pregnant today at work I didn't know what to say felt really embarrassed. Won't be wearing this top again to the office again.

I looked really sheepish covered my stomach with my cardigan and kind of mumbled to her that I am but haven't announced it yet. She's French and lacks certain personnel skills. I knew I hadn't worn the best choice of top this morning but haven't many ironed clothes to wear..... And still can't be bothered to iron tonight either lol

Fingers crossed that this is it fishy!!!! Text me and I'll update, doesn't matter about time as I'll be up at 3/3.30 ish anyway!

Jelly :o oh my goodness I can't believe she asked you that!? It might be 3/4 weeks since I saw you but you didn't look pregnant then, she was a bit forward!

Thanks. They are still frequent but not increasing in strength etc so I'm not convinced.

Come on, fishlet! Out you come! :)

Jelly - don't feel bad. At least you ARE pregnant. I have put on a disgusting amount of weight this past year, due to lack of exercise and just general overeating. Three times in the last three months, I have had someone ask me when I'm due. Now, I know that part of it was that I was wearing an empire waist top (classic maternity lines), and yes, I've got a donut of lard around my middle right now, but still..... WHO asks that?!!!! I never ever ever ask that question. If I am curious, I discreetly ask someone else who might know, but I would never ask someone that to their face. I sort of thought that was common knowledge as etiquette goes? Well, whatever. I have to admit that I gave the blushing askers a steady smile and a raised eyebrow and hoped that they enjoyed every second of their awkward moment. Honestly. Get some tact! :nope:

Oh Fishy hope things start again soon.
And Jelly at least you are pregnant before I had Ollie a man that I worked with asked me if I was pregnant and I wasn't i was only 20 and it left me paranoid but to be fair I was quite slim then I wasn't happy at all :haha:

When I first started dating my now husband as I was talking to him his friend asked if I was pregnant! I was mortified. I was a slim size 10 then too! It was awful... He still laughs about it now!

Come on Fishy number 2! Xx

LadyK, how are you feeling? Xx

Been really sick, that's a good thing I suppose but it's just hard to deal with 24/7 but they said its not another partial mole so it's all baby making the sickness and not another tumour... Just hope I get to 12 weeks... Thanks for asking honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->