September Stars

That is such good news. Understandably I am sure the next 5 weeks will feel like a lifetime but sending you my thoughts and I hope time passes quickly honey. Xx

The sicky stage is horrible so big hugs, I can totally emphathise. FX it doesn't stay around for long.

Bump was measuring small today so had a growth scan but they sent me to the wrong hospital (well forgot to mention that Weds scans are all at another one!) so it was a full day of hanging out at hospitals and driving.

Anyway baby is fine, measuring average (harry was 9lb so I'm dead chuffed) although I've got a lot of water so have to have a diabetes test tomorrow. :( x

Can increased water indicate gestational diabetes? I always thought with diabetes babies measure larger than normal ? Good that no2 is going to be smaller than Harry :)

Apparently. I thought the same as you so was quite surprised.

Loving the predicted weight although stupidly I just checked the head measurement and it's way off the chart so almost as big as Harry's was at 41 weeks and he was 9lb!

Yuck Kara im sorry luv it's horrible being sick so badly :( for some reason I was really ill last night and all I could think is 'why why do I want to be pregnant again and go through this for 20 odd weeks of sickness' so sending you tons of hugs. I hope baby is ok and the weeks speed by :hugs: :hugs:

Fishy that's so odd? Plus giving you one now seems weird is it not? Are they worried you will get type 2 after pregnancy but seems strange to me if you have no symptoms :wacko:

It does seem weird. I went for a growth scan as my fundal height hadn't changed in a week and I'm measuring 35 weeks whereas I'm nearly 40. Out of procedure they checked the water around the baby which was just over the 95th centile which is the cut off for testing apparently. So by that logic I should be measuring big.

They are confident I won't have it but it's best to check as if I do the baby will need to be monitored as it might not be able to regulate it's blood sugar level very well. x

Hope the test went well fishy xxx

LadyK - hope the sickness has improved today

Got my booking in forms posted today and loads of my details are wrong, old address, wrong gestation for James by a week, wrong bmi and have my height at 5ft 2 which is what they registered me as incorrectly with JJ so obviously just used my original notes and changed a few things.... Going to ring them now to redo them.

Dads going into hospital next week for 3 days - been upset all afternoon I'm just thinking this is obviously going to be long term stress so now thinking of trying to find a yoga class or meditation or something to try and calm me down as worried it won't be good for baby.

Oh Jelly, it must be so hard. I'm doing pregnancy yoga and it's very relaxing. I would definitely recommend it.

Rubbish about your notes! How crazy.

Test went ok. Was icky but not too bad. I had to drink lots of water afterwards to stop me being sick though. The nurse was 30 mins late as lost her dog this morning so I was a long time before I was able to eat.

I won't get the results until tomorrow at the earliest but most likely Monday - my due date :dohh:

Had some reflexology today. FX it does the job but either way it was very relaxing. I actually woke up during it, snoring!! x

Lol my friend used to fall asleep when having reflexology too! I've got the test again in 2nd tri I just remember being really thirsty and nauseous afterwards.

I heard about reflexology to combat morning sickness I will be so there next time :lol:

Hope the test comes back ok Ann :hugs:

Didn't get to bed until 4.20 this morning <--- idiot!! I had stuff to make for a bake sale for Tabs, wedding cupcakes to make and then I forgot until my friend text I was going to twilight midnight viewing... Top that I was working until 7pm. Nothing like cramming everything into one day ha ha ha!!

Wow how did you cope?! I don't think I could have managed! When did you sleep?

Test came back negative so all good x

That's great news fishy :)

Blob I'd of fallen asleep at the cinema with your busy day. I used to survive on 5 hrs sleep now I love my bed and need at least 8

I don't know, tabs woke me up at 5.30 and she did not get a happy mummy :rofl: think it went along the lines of "what are you doing getting up at this stupid time of morning" she went back to sleep until nearly 8 so I got a bit of sleep ;)

Seriously is it a very fertile year this and ladt year? Nearly all my friends have given birth or about to or they as announcing pregnancies :wacko:

Not looking promising for an early baby. I will give him one more day then will be having words. I specifically asked him not to go overdue.

Oh my goodness, it's flown Fishy! Due tomorrow... Come on baby boy don't keep Mummy waiting!! ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->