September Stars

Happy due date fishy! I have my fingers crossed that he comes on time, nice quick easy vbac for you! Xx

Thanks ladies, although it might be best for him to stay put now. Harry has croup and a bad cold so is sharing our bed. I've also got the cold that goes with it but it's not yet fully broke so I have a sore throat and feel generally unwell and because of it non of us have slept for 2 days.

Sorry for the moan.

Oh no Ann - that's rubbish timing ! I hope your all feeling better soon. Xxx stay put for a day or two baby. X

Happy due date Fishy, although I guess now you'd rather baby boy wait! Sod's law. :-( xx

What rubbish timing Ann, not good at all, poor Harry with croup :( hope everyone recovers soon xx

I know it's gone so quick, got another scan and bloods Wednesday for first part of our nuchal test.

Poor Fishy - I had a rotten cold when I had Tobe. I had to keep pausing to blow my nose between pushes! :)
Fingers crossed that you get a couple of good nights' sleeps, then he comes on his own.

I was going to say maybe the cold is a sign labour is imminent as I got a bad cold 3 days before going into labour then as soon as action stations it disappeared . People get colds when first pregnant so maybe at the end too !

Poor thing is really suffering. His eyes are all puffy and he can't breathe through his nose. He's currently snuggled up on the sofa under a blanket. He needs his mummy at the moment so baby can stay put.

My sore throat has ramped up a couple of notches which usually means I'm about to get a nasty cold. I was hoping it would be a small one as my throat yesterday was manageable.

I have a consultants appointment on Thursday to discuss the next step due to me wanting a vbac. No idea what they'll say as currently I'm not allowed a sweep until 41 weeks and an induction until 42.

Ahhh poor Harry he really does look sick. Hopefully he'll be running about in couple of days.

Hopefully the consultants appointment is standard and just want to make sure everything is still ok.

Been up all night with JJ and high temp so decided to take a days holiday off work as shattered from lack of sleep ...... However JJ seems to of had a remarkable recovery and is now dancing round the front room spinning round singing hockey kokey

Cheeky monkey! Is he still napping during the day so you can get some rest?

Harry seems much happier now he's coughed and snuffled some of the gunk out!

Oh bless hopefully he's over the worst.

Yeah he still naps during the day so hoping he has an extra long nap this afternoon. Would of been ok if I wasn't tired from pregnancy too.

That's understandable :hugs: The first trimester is sooo hard, you have my sympathy. How is the sickness? x

How are you feeling Kara? Is the sickness any better? x

I've had little bit of nausea some lunchtimes and evenings but nothing compared to last time with JJ . Had my 2nd night of heartburn last night whereas I had contious with JJ . I've been finding this time so much easier compared to last time.

That's great. I have to say, other than the 1st tri I also found this time easier. It has been such a relief! x

Didn't you have SPD last time fishy ? I always thought was meant to get worse with each pregnancy, that's great if it hasn't !

I had suspected SPD but it was never diagnosed. To be honest, knowing what I know now I think it was just very achy ligaments, although I did get sciatica for a couple of days. I've had it again this time (the bad hips) but not as bad.. but I'm MUCH smaller this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->