September Stars

Wow that's impressive Sarah! Harry's the complete opposite but dh and I are both small so it's no surprise.

Oh I do love a bit of fresh snow!

Had my consultants appointment today and was told that my cervix was high, posterior and closed :( He apparently managed to open it slightly so said it could set things off over the next 48 hrs but I'm not convinced.

I have been asked to book another sweep for Monday and if that fails I have an induction booked for the 1st December.

Fishy remember this happened last time so doesn't mean you won't go into labour in your own :hugs:

Have any of your little ones had an ear infection? Harry has been irritable all day with the slightest thing setting him off but this evening he's done nothing but cry, to the point of making himself sick several times. He was drifting off a while back and kept waking up pulling at his ear.

Fishy JJ has had a lot if ear infections and one if the key signs is touching his ear. I think as he's been ill aswell get a doctor to take a look and check. They will be able to see straight away if there's a problem.

Thanks. Once he's asleep for the night that is usually it but he's just woken up crying again. Something isn't right, poor thing.

Fishy- my cervix was the same when I had to go to the hospital due to bleeding on the 7th June then in the early hours started getting mild pains but close together so the hospital asked me to go in got there for 4am and was 5cm and Rosie arrived at 5:50am so don't lose hope it could all happen in no time at all.

Fishy don't forget I had two sweeps a week apart, I was 2cm and fairly posterior thR first time and exactly the same the second, then the next day I thought I was in labour, got examined and another sweep exactly the same again, that afternoon I went in at 5cm and had her 1 hour 40 minutes later!! It can all change in an instant, try not to feel too down if you can.. I left my second sweep and promptly burst into tears, little did I know that I would be holding her the next day xxx

Fishy like everyone said it can all change so fast!! I went from 3cm to having her within 30 mins Lol. I know it's disheartening but it can all change so quickly especially second time around xx

Aww lovely I wasn't even allowed a sweep because Rosalie wasn't engaging :uggs: second babies change very fast :hugs: very sorry Harry is sick :(

Thanks ladies.

Harry's woken up in a good mood so I'm hoping maybe whatever was wrong last night has passed. Fingers are very much crossed!

Ahhh that's good news fishy fingers crossed he's over the worst. How you feeling now?

Off work today had a sore throat yesterday that got progressively worse. Been up all night with shivers and hard to swallow. Been to doctors at 7 this morning where he wants to see if I can fight it on my own if no improvement I've got some antibiotics. So today I'm in 4 hourly paracetamol, gargle disprin, hot lemon and honey, orange juice and citrus fruit...... If all of this doesn't get rid of this infected throat then nothing will work. Have t had it this bad since I've been in my teens.

Any of you guys have the flu and whopping cough jabs?

Oh Jelly, you must feel awful. I hope you feel better very soon. X
Riley has just come down with a cold and a cough... It seems that everyone I know has had it this year. X

Ann, now that Harry feels better his brother may want to make an appearance! ;-) x

I was back at the hospital with Chance today and his knee is now in a splint so he cannot move it. It should give it a chance to heal and we are back in 3 weeks for a follow up. Another 3 weeks of crutches. :-( and another 3 weeks of running around after him! Not good!

Is chances knee repairable ? I assumed young kids enjoy using crutches for awhile or has the novelty worn off him?

I think it's worn off now Jelly! He is such a loon and it stops him being an idiot! Lol x

Poor Chance, that can't be fun. FX it's fixed in 3 weeks.

Jelly that sounds horrible you poor thing. Sore throats are the worst.. they make me wretch. Hope it clears soon.

No signs today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"