September Stars

The cramps have started up again. Not as uncomfortable as they were yesterday though although of course they will increase in intensity if it's the real thing. Not sure I fancy a big session if these continue!

Eeeeeeek exciting! :happydance: go get jiggy! The sperm helps the cervix to soften & dilate :thumbup: (sorry if tmi) :haha:

Fishy I think D needs to do the deed now that will defintely get things going...... I think your body just prefers the evenings.... it only has to be quick

It was the same for me Ann, always evenings! Good luck hun xx

Congratulations Ang!! Did wonder!! X

Well done Layla!! Lilia is in control of hee wee's and poos but doesn't want to use the potty, a bit scared of it so I'm going to try a sticker chart! But she's constipated ATM and actually has been on and off for weeks, I think she must have had a painful poo because now she seems to put off going which makes if worse bless her.. So think I should wait till its sorted first!!

Think I might have a bit of depression :( not necessarily pnd as its not Heidi that's the problem, I feel so bonded with her and cope fine, but shitty pregnancy followed by hospital and ongoing SPD I think have taken their toll, add to that hormones and bam! Me and Wayne don't get on. At all. I've read that it can be shown through issues with partners.. I'm hoping with a bit of patience from Wayne it'll sort itself out. X

Louise :hugs: - I think it's tough enough having a newborn but with the SPD continuing etc I'm not surprised you are feeling down. Is it worth speaking to your health visitor ? Here if you need a chat xxx

Louise I can only imagine how tough the last 10 months have been. To add to it all you have the ex to deal with and the problems she causes with the boys. I agree that you should talk to someone. :hugs:

X

Well we managed to dtd.. It was incredibly romantic and extremely sexy..**Contractions completely stopped overnight this time. Not even period pains but it meant I slept pretty well. I'm extremely lucky that I generally never have to go to the loo during the night so I only wake when I need to turn over.*I lost my plug just now. It's a great sign but I think I lost it 5 days before Harry arrived so I am not putting too much on it.*It'll be interesting to see if I have dilated any more when I get checked during my sweep today. If all these false starts are doing something then I won't feel quite as bad.

Good luck at your sweep.. Really hoping it just kick starts things properly for you! It kind of feels like a car with an engine that keeps turning over but not quite firing enough to start doesn't it?! Keep us posted x

Good luck today fishy!! Fx today will be the day!

Louse hugs hun, have a chat with your hv it's so overwhelming having two little people demanding your time xx

Holly is scared of the potty, won't go near it, so I'm not pushing it. I'd rather wait til she's ready!

Good luck Fishy. Xx
Louise, if you need to talk I'm here. I have been there too so just a listening ear or to know you are not alone. Xx

Thats good about the jewellery :)

Awh lovely it's a crap feeling going over, have you booked an induction? Although I never intended to take one I liked the feeling that it was an out if I needed it? Big big :hugs: I cried a LOT that last week x x x

I can't imagine going overdue, I was fed up enough at 38 weeks both times!!

Thanks ladies. It's nice knowing you understand. So many people are saying things like ' he'll be here when he's ready'. Grr.

There was no change to my cervix apparently but the MW said it's good that I lost my plug this morning.

Induction is booked for 11am this Saturday. It scares the living daylights out of me! I so want to go naturally before then. FX this sweep does the job.

Love to you all xx

You will, the thought of an induction usually gets things going!! I had Chance the day before I was due mine!
I am sure it's 3rd time lucky and if not, baby boy will be here by Sunday. So you know you are on the home straight for sure. Xx

Hope this sweep kick things off fishy. I think you are in for a super quick second labour like many of us second timers what with all the pains you have been having. And you won't need the induction he will be here within in the next 24hours I think.
Hope your okay Louise.

Aww fishy :flower: I truly feel for you hun! I thought Amelia was never gonna come out (although I'm sure if she were left to her own devices she'd still be in there now :haha:). I really hope the sweep works for you & loosing your plug is indeed a good sign :thumbup:. Just think, none of this will really matter once your beautiful baby is here :hugs:
I was never impressed with the 'baby will come when baby is ready' talk, instead I used to scare the living daylights out of people as they'd say 'ooh your big, have you got long to go' & I'd reply ' oh this?' Pointing to my tummy 'should have been here 2 weeks ago' they would go very pale & get out of my way almost like they expected me to physically explode :haha:
Keeping everything crossed for you & I'd change places in a split second if I could :hugs:

I have to say that I prefer this to first tri so I totally appreciate what you, Jelly and Kara are going through :hugs:

I know what you mean about people's reactions! They all gasp when I tell them. It's not that uncommon!

Thanks for your support ladies, you're all so lovely. Fishy yes I've spoken to Wayne, he said he had a feeling but hadn't wanted to bethe one to bring it up. I'm not convinced he's not got post traumatic stress from Afghanistan, he has been more irritable and snappy since he got back, also he seems to get angry fast which he never did before. So between the two of us things have not been quite right here all year! Maybe we will get better together, I was very close to packing bags and taking the girls to my mums the other day. I don't want that to happen in the long run but sometimes feel there's no other way out, not sure it'll get better. Other days I'm fine!

Hope things get going for you today fishy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->