September Stars

No, no sign. Had a big cry last night in bed and now am awake and can't sleep. Not even getting slight cramps any more. Have been quiet as there's not much more than can be said really and I'm struggling seeing lots of birth announcements of people due after the me. Silly I know.

Dh has taken today off work so that we can spend the day together; our last as a three some. I've got lunch with some friends planned and then an nct meet so will be kept busy.

Will log on later today but just a quick yet massive thanks for all your support and for keeping my spirits up. Sorry again for moaning so much ;) x

Oh Fishy. Enjoy this last day as the just the three of you. Tomorrow is the beginning of your new family of four and all of this will be a distant memory as you look into your new baby boys eyes for the first time.
Sending you lots of love. Have a lovely day and just one more sleep honey. Xxx

Oh fishy at least you can focus on tomorrow now ! Unless of course there's a sudden arrival today xx

Louise I missed you post about being down hope fully you can start to feel better one step at a time , once your feeling physically better you may find your emotions settle down , is there anyone who can help give you and Wayne some alone time ?

Amelia is still being difficult she is screaming and will full when we out and hates Layla potty training still moves the loo seat away , I need to find some time to spend with just her instead of battling all the time !

Fishy - hope you and D have a lovely day.... Fingers crossed something happens for you before tomorrow xxx

JJ has been up the whole night screaming and crying think he's got my sore throat as each time he coughs he says ouch. Hope to get him into the docs

Aww fishy so sorry hun, at least your worst case scenario is that he will definitely be coming tomorrow! Plus 1/12/12 is a cool birthdate (well 12/12/12 would be even better but I wouldn't hang on that long) lots of love, have some extra big Harry snuggles today and let your dh run around after you, anything and everything you want! If I were you that would mainly be chocolate but maybe that's why I don't have any clothes to fit me!!

Gg hope Amelia comes round soon, bless her it must be hard. We don't have anyone here to give us a date night or anything as such, think that's part of the problem, think we've forgotten that we were/are a couple first as we are only ever mummy/stepmum and daddy, we haven't been out together alone since a meal during his rnr back in march 2011!!! Next time my mum is down I'll ask her to babysit. It's so hard having no family around to help but hey, that's army life! We're thinking of going married unaccompanied as of September next year.. ie we will rent a place somewhere probably near my parents up north, and wayne will commute home at weekends depending on where wr're posted.. Hopefully up north somewhere so he could also come home maybe on a Wednesday too.. It will be hard not seeing him but good having a family network and support.. Plus it'll be nice being away from army life a bit!!

Poor JJ, jelly I hope he feels better soon, he gets I'll so much doesn't he poor lamb! We NEED to meet up for a catch up soon, I have JJs present here still and Heidi wants to meet you!!

Argh got to go I have two babies pooing at once!

I know I've still got Lillias too lol....... Ahhh can't wait to meet Heidi. Maybe next weekend if that's any good for you...... And one of us isn't sick lol . I think it's him being at nursery full time that makes him pick up all the bugs hopefully by school time he will have an immune system like an ox!

Fishy- hope you have a nice relaxing day and I must say December is the best month to have a birthday mine is the 6th always loved my December bday :) and 1/12/12 is a great date :)

Swelling sperm :dohh: but did make me giggle comparing Sperm to gaviscon...lets say I won't ever be swallowing either from now on.. Not that I did in the first place :haha:

Fishy sorry to hear your still not having any luck, have you tried swinging on a swing ? Someone said that worked for them :hugs: x

Jelly can't believe what idiots u work with, non of their business... X

Off work sick for a month now, I'm pleased I don't have to worry and hopefully won't be back to work until I'm out of the danger zone but weeks will drag now x

Firstbean is right 1/12/12 sounds like a fab date, I wished I held out a few days longer to have Paige 10/10/10.... X

Thanks ladies. Had a lovely day and we're ordering take away tonight :)

Probably won't post much tonight so will update Louise when we have some news. I'm booked in at 11am so I guess it will be late evening or Sunday xx

Good luck fishy :) you never know, might not take long at all once you get going. You can text anytime as I always just have my phone on vibrate x

Kara so glad you got that time off! Hopefully you can relax a bit (as much as you can) and look after yourself and baby xx

How many weeks are you now Kara? Xx
Fishy, sending you lots of labour dust for a quick and easy delivery tomorrow. Xx Enjoy your takeaway too. Looking forward to updates on baby #2. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->