September Stars

GG - have you just got one potty or two ? I'd try to encourage Amelia to sit with Layla and give them a book each or something to read. I think the more praise and reward Layla gets then the more likely Amelia will copy her soon. Xxx

Yay fishy ... Sounds like its starting !!!! So excited !!!! X

I was thinking of having the depo too.( after last baby)... I used to have it when I was younger but can't remember why I came off... I don't really like any of the options to be honest... Can men take a pill yet ?

I'm still feeling sick and wishing I could be put in a induced coma till July... : ( but I did have a couple of hours sick free yesterday which was amazing x

Ooohhh fishy I told you! Fingers well and truly crossed! Text me anytime and I'll update xx

Physio was ok, will be going weekly and looks like it'll be for a while, she will be a bit more hands on in a couple of weeks as my hormone level should have dropped but for now I have more exercises to do, tubi grip to wear over my pelvis and have to continue with crutches whenever I don't have the pram.. Which is pretty much never!!

Still cramping but they've calmed down so I've managed to sleep a bit. They are now more like period pains which are quite manageable. Not sure what this means. Will try and get back to sleep. X

Cramps all night but no progress. Maybe they will step up a gear when I am up. Agghhh

I think they will fishy. Usually things quiten down or even stop when people go to bed so it's a good sign that they have continued throughout the night.

Hopefully you feel abit rested this morning to get bouncing and moving around.

I am sure it's all working for you Fishy. However, how frustrating. FX'd today is the day! Xx

Hope this is it fishy ! How frustrating not knowing !

Kara sorry you feeling so rubbish I like the idea of the induced coma :) I felt like that but I had the luxury of sitting on the sofa in the evenings I didn't have two kids to look after so hats off to you , how are you finding work ?

Jelly you doing ok ?

Louise sorry its taking so long for you to be pain free hope the physio helps soon !

Wish me luck I'm going nappy free with Layla today to see what occurs , my baby is growing up , it's as bigger change for me as it is for her :)

Laura thanks for the tip with books ill put some in relevant places , we have two pottys but Amelia refuses to sit now Layla does ( she used to ) it's like they have an unspoken agreement she's doing that so I'm gonna back off !

GG - a friend of mine used something for her child to collect each day, they bought a massive cheap set of little cars and everytime they wee or poop they received an award was only way to get her daughter to use the potty

My throat is improving only needed paracetamol once last night, I've now developed a chesty cough ..... So in 3 weeks I've gone from cold to sore throat to chesty cough. Think I'll be back at work tomorrow I think all being well today.

Glad to hear your on the mend Jelly. X

No news from Fishy ? Hope you've had either a good nights sleep or lots of progress. Xx

Oh fishy are you able to go for a long walk or up and down stairs to get them coming again? I'm sure they will start up again soon xxx

:( fishy... Though the morning I went to the birthing centre thinking I was in labour and they found no change when they examined me I had been having BH's all night, they then completely stopped again... But when they started again it was suddenly with a vengeance, I was 5-6 very soon after them starting up again then as you know she was born under 2 hours later... I lost all hope that afternoon when they stopped but she was here so soon after!!! Plus the midwife kept saying how rubbish my contractions were because they didn't last long, plus they'd come thick and fast and then I wouldn't have one for a few minutes, that was right up until time to push!!!

Trying to convince you that hope is not lost but I know exactly how you feel.. I also know that at this stage you are probably reading all this and saying 'pah whatever at the end like I was! Xx

Grump all you like!! We have all been there! I was so miserable when I had Chance! I thought he would never come. Xx

Fishy- it's awful going over due, I really feel for you.... I started to think Paige would never come out !! Fingers crossed it will suddenly just happen ASAP x

GG- I have been off sick from work, I have not told them I'm pregnant, I don't want them to change my role and rota and then lose another baby, last time I was totally shafted and I was still doing the light duties role ( which was a role which is utterly awful ) after I came back from the MC... They didn't bother putting me back on normal duties for ages. I might be off sick with morning sickness for a few weeks yet, I feel like I want to wrap myself up in cotton wool so rather be home until 13 weeks at least.x

I really wanted to potty train Paige by now but just not been able to, but I'm in no rush but I just feel Paige is a little behind with the potty training.... But it's so much easier having nappies but we really need to do it before July. X

I was in no hurry for potty training but JJ is constantly saying poo poo and wee wee and wanting to sit on his potty. Only problem is when I've started to take his nappy off we have realised the bigger one we bought him is too small too. Dh has ordered seats for the toilet now . I don't think I'm ready for mishaps and leakings just yet but know I'll be even less so in 3rd tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->