September Stars

Riley is so behind!! I am jealous of all this potty training talk. Chance was soooo easy and potty trained by 19 months! I'll be changing Riley's nappies as a teenager! Lol xx

I am a total potty training failure. Simon is awesome with peeing, but flat-out refuses to po on the potty. He is almost four. It is killing me. :(
Tobe is nowhere near ready. I wonder if I started Simon too soon and that was a contributing factor to him being resistant. I think it is more to do with the fact that he does not like the feeling of pooping while sitting with his bum over a toilet. Anyway, Tobe likes to practise and I always cheer him on, but have no plans to do much more than that about it unless he takes the lead.

Harry is sooo far away from being potty trained. He is even scared of the darn thing! I think I'm going to leave it now until the summer. x

Same as Ollie he won't sit on the potty, won't put on big boy pants so were quite far off potty training

Hello Ladies, yes i know - long time no see, well, hopefully now i have my lurvely ipad i'll be able to keep up on here a little more :thumbup:

You may also noticed from my tickers...........I'M PREGNANT :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: However it's not without it's problems - those of you on facebook will probably know how poorly i have been so far & i'm currently off sick from work after coming out of hospital saturday. Still, it's all for a good cause - i just need to rest & make sure little Pip stays put!

Well i hope everyone is well? Is there any major gossip i need to know? I doubt i'll be trying to read back on posts i'm afraid

Big hugs to you all :hugs:

Loving the ticker Limpet !

Biggest gossip at the mo is hopefully fishy going into labour any moment now if she is lucky!

Whoop whoop Angela! I did have my suspicions ;) Yikes Would that be why you're selling your pram? Hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you ladies, Emma can you send me the September stars signature thing please hun - they deleted mine :-(

Yep, I'll try and do that now hun.

Fishy how you feeling ? xx

Pah. Given up hope of ever having a baby. ;)

Booked another sweep for tomorrow so FX that it's 3rd time lucky. X

Any chance you could get a bedding session in tonight before your sweep tomorrow? You are lucky you are able to book more. With me I was given one and only because I saw mw due to swelling feet did I get a second sweep.

Something may still start up for you tonight xx

Bedding session? I must admit, I'm impressed by the lack of issues I've had with getting a sweep. I wonder if it's because they want me to have a vbac as much as me.

Lol! Oops! It has to get spelt out to me these days ;) Yes good idea. Will give it a go. x

I agree, a good hard session :blush: then a sweep tomorrow ;-) :thumbup:
I didn't realise you had a section last time, me too & I'm hoping & praying I can have a vbac but it'll be up to my consultant :shrug:

Yes fishy I agree on the sex, give it ago.
Congrats limpets

Yes fishy I agree on the sex, give it ago.
Congrats limpets

congrats on the pregnancy limpet! x

day one of the potty has gone well one accident when i didnt get to her in time to pull her knickers so she sat on the loo with them !

last week she wouldnt sit on the potty at all its just changed over night i wasnt planning it :)

good luck tonight ann ;)

Congrats, Limpet!

I am so tired.
Tobe popped awake at 5:30 and cheerfully poked me awake to get up and play with him. I can barely keep my eyes open this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->