September Stars

Fishy you poor lass !!! Have you got to the point where people have now given up texting and calling if there is any news .... All the MWs told me that swelling sperm brings it on too, I thought they were joking but they were dead serious ... I didn't try it but thought it worth mentioning..totally up to you what you do with this info ..lol x

Louise - hugs honey, you have been through a lot and with the ex being such a spiteful little bitch I can understand why your feeling down.. X

Glad I'm not the only having potty issues... X

Fishy sex worked with Holly! I went into labour overnight after dtd if you remember! But didn't with Evie, well at least I don't think it did as she still came early, but we hadn't had sex for a week lol

I tried dtd last night and it didn't work and as for swallowing the stuff.. Think I'll just stay pregnant!

Yep the texts are slowly decreasing although those that were too scared to before are now joining in as they've obviously got fed up waiting ;)

Oh fishy :hugs: vi still think something will happen again this evening xxxx. Don't think I'd swallow spunk either. I always remember my mw asking when I was due and she told me to tell people I was due mid October which I thought was odd. Now realise why as at 13 days people phoning or second guessing all the time was freaking annoying. Maybe I'll tell people I'm due end of June this time.

Louise :hugs: you have both had alot on your plates past couple of years, would make any couple feel 'under pressure'.

Well found out some people in the office have been gossiping about me being pregnant. I'm so annoyed I only told my boss Thursday, not sure who's started it but annoys me when all people want to know is they have info before others. Do people not know about private lives?

Nope I don't think it was my boss, think it was HR...... As she in passing today told me another lady is pregnant and due same time as me but oh she hasn't announced either!........ So I think by being out of the office 3 days it's spread like wildfire...... Yes our HR is inappropriate and unprofessional .

Only knew when friend text me to say 'thought you should know xxx just told me you were pregnant'. Can't trust HR with anything in our place

Difficult to make a complaint when they are on the board of directors !

I think I finally figured out the "swelling sperm" of Kara's post! :rofl:
I was scratching my head, wondering what terrible things need to be done to a guy's junk to get sperm to swell (none of which I would put past any overdue pregnant woman, by the way), when it finally occurred to me (after reading multiple posts) that it was swallowing sperm. Autocorrect strikes again? :rofl:
Spent the day at the Zoo teaching and had a delightful time watching 9-month old tiger cubs cavorting in the snow. Then gave a detailed explanation of snail sex to a class of horrified Gr.7s. :shrug: They asked......
The temperature is dropping fast and we are supposed to have snow tonight. Mark my words - right now, this is all lovely and cozy and ski-season-excitement enthusiasm. Talk to me in April, when I am making the same post and weeping into a half-drunk bottle of vodka about the terrible climate I chose to live in! :)

Yuk yuk yuk man milk!! Surely swallowing gaviscon would have the same effect, it's definitely the same stuff just with a hint of aniseed!! Although if that were the case, Heidi wouldn't have been late, I had shares in the stuff -have you seen her hair?! Lol!

Fishy, how's things? In labour? I hope so! I'll say to you what my dad said to me when I was a week over.. Why don't you just push? Lol! You wouldn't think he'd fathered 4 children!

Jelly I agree with the others, it was not her news to tell! You might have wanted to keep it secret for many more weeks.. Plus there every chance you wouldn't have even told family yet so how awful for work colleagues to know against your will first! Is there no way you can make a complaint? Very unprofessional especially for someone in HR!

Still pregnant.

Lol Sarah, it took me a while to figure it out too!

I so want to see those cubs! They sound so cute.

Harry has only just woken up which is a record for him. It's usually between 5.45 and 6.15. He obviously knew I slept badly. Kept dreaming my waters had gone.

Tears are streaming down my face reading these posts :rofl: god I've missed you lot :hugs::haha:

Ha ha Sarah you either live somewhere were you get lots of seasons...or you live here where we only get RAIN!!

Fishy :hugs: the days feel like they drag and only another day is an awful thought but he will be here soon now, he can't be much longer either way :flower: I had Rosalie the day of my induction :)

You'll have some serious work to do to teach him about time keeping! He'll be making girlfriends wait ages to be picked up for dates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->