September Stars

Lady K, thats probably what people are on about!!! I think I have piles, I sometimes have blood when I wipe after a poo!! Its not all the time and I can't see or feel anything!! I think mine is probably stretching from my healing episiotomy and tear!!

Ok will have to write this quick as i want to go to beeeed!! Will PM the details for meee :wohoo: i think £10 is good. Also Emzy i know when we've done it we've got who ever is dealing with its OH to pull them out so you dont know either :shrug:

LadyKara i think i was about 9 weeks??

Becs i seem to get that after i'm pregnant each time :blush: but it just stops after a while?

mine are bleeding too but mine hurt and feel like im passing razor blades... i thought i was on the mend from those whole pregnancy and giving birth things... then my lower back starting hurting again too...

9 weeks... so longer than 6 weeks is nothing to worry about then... thank god

Kara mine didnt stop until about 7 weeks but then i still got occasional spotting, its only been the last few days i havent had it and James is 9 weeks today! x

My lower back hurts but think thats from the spinal I had, its got particularly bad since the weather has got colder!!!

...i get the razor blade feeling too well did up until about a week ago! x

ooh that's a good idea blob, I could get Matt to draw... but would he then have to message everyone to tell them who they got? I'm sure he wouldn't mind lol x

Emzy- Bobbins?? i have to ask im very southern !

Kara- razor blades, im so with you but im too embarressed to go to the drs and dont really know what to do?

thanks becs i love the bumbos they sit and watch tv in them even if it is only for 5 mins

Genies bobbins is a northern thing, it means rubbish, not true, a load of crap, etc lol

genies.....im scared to go to the docs also incase she asks to look.... stupid really after the state i was in giving birth..

Emzy, might be worth adding our bnb name too... i still not worked out whos who on here..

LadyK I'll make sure the bnb name is included as well x

Hiya ladies!!!

Bit of a late one for me as have only just got in!!!

Emzy - Brill idea for the secret santa :) Looking forward to it now :)

Kara - I stopped bleeding after 3 weeks and am still waiting for AF to rear her ugly head....although we've been a bit naughty recently :blush:

LBB - My mum and doctor both said Baby oil is best for cradle cap! Kimi has just started to get it so we havent tried it but will try it tomorrow when she has a bath.

Poor Kimi now has what I believe to be an ear infection...was giving her a wash today and saw her ear was a bit weepy...obviously concerned i just held the ear so i could look and she let out a scream so its obviously hurting her :nope:

So back to the doctors with her....could this be why she's a bit fussy at night and not sleeping???

Kimi's feeds today totalled 22oz out of 25oz....she's just started taking 5oz recently so I dont expect her to take 5oz every bottle....

Does that seem enough???

Thanks

xx

Hiya ladies!!!

Bit of a late one for me as have only just got in!!!

Emzy - Brill idea for the secret santa :) Looking forward to it now :)

Kara - I stopped bleeding after 3 weeks and am still waiting for AF to rear her ugly head....although we've been a bit naughty recently :blush:

LBB - My mum and doctor both said Baby oil is best for cradle cap! Kimi has just started to get it so we havent tried it but will try it tomorrow when she has a bath.

Poor Kimi now has what I believe to be an ear infection...was giving her a wash today and saw her ear was a bit weepy...obviously concerned i just held the ear so i could look and she let out a scream so its obviously hurting her :nope:

So back to the doctors with her....could this be why she's a bit fussy at night and not sleeping???

Kimi's feeds today totalled 22oz out of 25oz....she's just started taking 5oz recently so I dont expect her to take 5oz every bottle....

Does that seem enough???

Thanks

xx

My little boy is still only taking 5oz per feed and is doing fine. Got him weighed today and he is 13lbs so not put on a huge amount since I last got him weighed at 6 weeks where he was 10lb 7oz but he is still on the same growth line. My little girl never took more than 5oz at each feed even at 6 months so think your little girl is having enough she will only drink what she needs. Don't worry sounds like your doing fine!!! :hugs:

Hope Everyone is doing well, I havent been on in a while been busy organising Ollies christening.

LadyKara- Mine didnt stop till about 6weeks then had brown discharge for another week.

I bath Ollie every night just to keep him in a routine and he enjoys a bath.

YoungMummy- Ollie is still only taking 5oz at 12weeks old so kimi is doing great. And poor lil thing with an ear infection hope she gets well soon.

Well got Ollie weighed and he is 11lb11. Also we have the 2nd lot of jabs today. How was everyone LO's when they had theres for those who have had them? Ollie had a high temp for a couple of days after his last ones and was very unsettled so am hoping he is going to be okay after these ones.

youngmummy i think james has an ear infection too cos he has a weepy ear! I did mention it last week to the doctor at his check up but he said yes thats fine!?! x

well iv got James into the docs this morning, after i wrote the last message he woke up and i was feeding his and his ear definitely smells funny like he has an infection! Gonna ask for something for his cradlecap too i think...well if you dont ask you dont get lol x

Aww poor babies with ear infections! Hope they both get sorted soon.

Youngmummy what does Kimi weigh now? Holly has 2 feeds of 7oz and 3 of 6oz so has 32 a day. They say they should have approx 2.5 times their body weight and she is 13lb 9oz, so she should be having between 32.5 and 35 so is about right. It's only very recently that she's been taking 6oz and 7oz bottles, she was on 6x5oz until about 2 weeks ago and now is on 5 bottles.

Another good night's sleep last night! She's started sleeping 10 hours at night now, last night was 11.15pm til 9.30am, so a bit earlier than the night before! I'd like it earlier still, 10 til 8 would be ideal but we'll work on that lol I just can't believe she's going 10 hours now! What a difference a few weeks makes, from not sleeping at all at night, to sleeping 10 hours!

I think I might have to go to the doctors. We didn't dtd until 10 weeks after I had Holly and then it hurt a bit on my perenium where my stitches were so I had to stop and we have tried a couple of times since but it's been too sore, so we left it a week and tried again last night and it is still too sore. Surely 14 weeks after it should be healed by now? I got Matt to have a look (not the romantic time I think he was hoping for LOL) and he said he could see where my stitches were and it's white? I can't see anything in the mirror! Is anyone else who had their baby close to me still struggling with their stitches, or do you think I should see the doctor? Perhaps I have an infection or something. Oh joy lol x

Emzy, I still have a bit of aching down there and I have a scar, we have dtd twice now and have to say it does ache a bit after, I did ask the Dr about it and she said that there was no set time to heal and that the aching was things stretching back to normal lol!!! I have my 3 month hospital check next month so I am sure if there is anything wrong the consultant will tell me. I am actually seeing the surgeon who sowed me up and she is lovely!!

Hope has 6-7 6oz bottles a day and is on hungry baby, she was weighed last Wednesday and was 13lb 12oz!!! She is well and truly in 3-6 months clothes now, I dont want her to grow up!!!!

Morning all :)

Emzy - Kimi weighs 10lbs dead on!!! So 22oz is good then???

I have a very happy,alert little girl this morning!! She's watching steps on the telly in her bouncer.....

I'm looking at getting her a swing for christmas as she will be at the right sorta age for it!!

Hope all other september babies are happy and well

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"