September Stars

Yay jelly for the crib!

I've got up this morning to no power!! Well we have lights but that's it! No boiler so no heating or hot water! It's bloody freezing! I had to borrow matches from next door to light the gas hob so I could wash the bottles and now they are sterilising in fluid in the sink. all the fridge food is in my back garden! Lol The landlord just rang me back and is sending someone at midday ... hurry up its freezing in here!! Keeping holly in her gro bag and gonna stick a hat on her as well, its really cold in here!! X

Oh Emzy hope the power gets sorted for you soon.
We have lots of snow this morning think me and Ollie are going to get all wrapped up and go for a nice walk.
Ollie had his 2nd lot of injections yesterday and he screamed for half hour after them poor thing he was fine after a cuddle jusy had a bit of a high temp last night

Thanks firstbean! No snow here. Where abouts are you? X

oh emzy you poor thing did your neighbour not think to let you stay in her nice warm house or even offer to sterilize the bottles for you? Asher well done you! Well James has had a really bad night poor soul, he had a blocked nose and generally full of cold. So he slept til 3 then woke every hour and has been very grizzley! :( x

woohoo just had my goodwill gesture from mothercare a £24 giftcard! X

Thanks firstbean! No snow here. Where abouts are you? X

I am about half hour away from Middlesbrough. It keeps coming down very heavy then the sun comes out, its a nightmare to get anywhere tried taking Ollie out in the pram and was very hard to push

Hello ladies!!!

Its been snowing on and off all day here, been really dark and just generally cold and depressing!! Had my haircut this morning and finally got round to getting some frames for Hope's photos!!!

Emzy, hope you are all nice and warm now!!

Firstbean, hope you had a nice walk!

Lilbumpblue, yay for the voucher!!!!

Yay for snow, ladies!
Emzy - hope you get power back soon!

8-week vaccinations for us this evening. Good times, good times.

Sarah :shock: OMG that is freeeeeeeeezzzzinnngg!!!

Awww Asher that has to be hard :nope: I'm trying to refuse to let her cry until she's 1 i cant cope with it. I figure by 1 that when i tell her its bedtime she understands more :wacko: I'm slightly mad though ha ha!

We had snow today was so funny Tabs thinks its great to slide in the snow :cloud9: so at baby group i set up turned on the heaters and went into the village for a HUGE hot choc with cream and marshmallows MMMMMMmmmmmmm....

Whats the voucher for Lilbumpblue??

Emzy you got the heating back yet?? :hugs:

Evening ladies :)

I am very jealous of all you mummies that have snow :( no snow for me!!!

Emzy - Any heating yet???

Blob - Hot chocolate and whipped cream is my favourite winter drink!!! But time to start dieting for me... i'm aiming to be down to a size 14 by next christmas! I'm a 20 now so lots of weight to come off!!

Sooooo...had a phone call from my HV today and she has asked me to come to parent class on Tuesday to speak to her about Kimi's weight and have a chat with her about how i'm feeling and coping. I feel a bit reassured as she was so nice over the phone and told me not to worry about it as she was sure I was doing a good job, but if i was worried I could always call her and she would arrange a visit with me, so I will update you all on her on Tuesday!

xx

Youngmummy, thats brilliant news!!! I am sure everything will be fine xx Good luck with the weighloss, we have a September Stars weighloss group thread, there are s few of us on it!!!

My poor little lady is so very dribbly, she is a bit off her milk!! I am sure she has teeth, she has a sharp bit on her gum and her poo is explosive and rosy cheeks!! Given her some calpol! I think I am going to have a bath and then a milky hot chocolate!!! The snow is settling here!!

Blob i complained to them about a teddy bear pramsuit that James has because lumps of the fur were coming out! :) x

YM18 thats great that she was so nice with you, very reassuring! :) x

Aww poor hope :( x

Just used dentinox shampoo...is it me or does it smell a bit like turkish delight? x

Evening all, just my usual quick pop on! Life is hectic!

Jayne, that dentinox shampoo is fab! Thanks Daisybell for mentioning it! I've used it for 2 nights on Sam and it's really making a difference already. It's so nice to see his head looking lovely! And you're right, it does smell like turkish delight!!

No need for me to try and be hard tonight. Sam fell asleep on the boob and went to bed like that. Not a peep from him since! We had a rough night last night. He was super snuffly, and was up 5 times in between midnight and 6am. Mummy has been very tired today!! I took him to clinic to be weighed, and he's 16lb 10oz at 13 weeks! Giant baby! He is just such a big lad!!

Well, I'm off to bed. I need some sleep tonight! I will give in and bring him in with us tonight if he has another bad night, I just need some sleep. And a doze is better than nothing!!

Night all. xx

I think tomorrow we need some uptodate pics of our beautiful september stars :flower:

:hugs: to all those with poorly babies. xx

Ooooo yes add me hun - I was going to go through the stars thread but I keep forgetting !!

Its Laura Kowalczyk - There wont be any others with that name !!

Cool Laura I'll do it now. Am just up with little legs for first feed. Yawn........

morning all hope our lo's are getting better now James defo isnt as snuffly this morning :) last night i put him to bed in (this may sound extreme) a vest, fleece sleepsuit, sleepbag and wrapped his fleece blanket around him cos he likes that near his face bless him & he then had a sheet and a cotton blanket on him!! Our upstairs is so cold thou and he slept 10ish until 3:40 then was back asleep within 10 mins and woke at 6:50 ish! Shame i was awake at 3:05 making sure he was ok and couldnt get back to sleep until he had woken for his feed!! lol

as requested Laura here is James...

SDC10549.jpg

playing on the xbox with Daddy :) lol x

Young mummy i'm MEANT to be eating properly :dohh: but i made it my breakfast..i have such a bad diet. My OH keeps on going on about how awful my diet is though, really starting to piss me off :grr:

Awww Becs :( poor girly :hugs:

I will find a photo at somepoint, was hoping Rosalie had fallen asleep in her rocker but nooooo. Why can she not sleep when she's tired??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->