September Stars

Fishy I'd call him back as soon as you can even if they're manageable just so you can have him with you!! Plus after a few false starts for me once I got started properly they literally came on top of each other and she was here less than 2 hours later, I know we're all different but lots of us had very quick second labours in the end...Hopefully you're starting up on your own so you won't need any intervention after all honey. Can't believe you've had to go through all this after everything xxxx

He's heading in and they're going to try and transfer me to the labour ward asap.

Oh that's excellent news fishy hopefully no intervention! This is the day for you !

Just seen someone has put a congratulations message on Ann's Facebook, so presuming she's had the baby!! Will update as soon as I get the text!

Oh I really hope she got the vbac she wanted. Come on fishy we want to hear the good news!

Omg I can't wait !!! Sooooooo excited !!! I had to wait 4 days for a bed in labour ward and those 4 days spent in a room with other women Moaning in early stages of labour, No sleep and I also ended up just crying so I can understand what she had to go through its awful... But hope its now all over for her...

Off to stalk her page x

Posted on FB

Tristan James born at 8.14am weighing 8lb 4oz, natural delivery

Congrats fishy :)

Hi ladies, just had a text from Ann:

Fwd:
As you've probably seen and heard from Don, baby Tristan joined us today at 8.14am weighing 8lb 4oz. I ended up not being induced as woke up at 4am with cramps. When checked at 6am I was 5cm dilated so finally got my bed in labour ward. Tristan was born 2 hrs later using gas and air. My placenta wouldn't deliver so I ended up haemorrhaging and was rushed into theatre. I was given a spinal so they could remove the placenta. I've had a blood transfusion and stitches for a 3rd degree tear. It was very scary but it was all worth it. Please could you update the ladies? Xx

Sounds like she had a lovely labour but for that to happen afterwards was so unfair, bless her heart, so glad it's all ok now but wish she hadn't had to go through that after a succesful vbac! Xx

So happy for you Ann that you got your vbac but such a shame about the placenta issues. Hope that your all home and together soon. He is a gorgeous little boy. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->