September Stars

Ah congrats fishy, hope you manage to recover quickly . Must of been very scary. Tristan is gorgeous just like his bigger brother.

Beautiful little boy, Fishy! But scary complications for you, sweetie! Hope you are recovering well! :hugs:

Congratulations again Fishy. Xx
Jelly, you must be having your 12 week scan soon? Xx

Yep got my scan booked for this Friday :) Feeling more nervous this time than I did with JJ for some reason. Time is going so quickly!

Exciting! I think subsequent pregnancies do go quicker as we are busy with little ones already. I cannot believe that Elsie is over 6 months already. Time is passing by too quickly. Xx

Yes time really does fly! Although I don't feel like my pregnancy went Particularly fast! Heidi is 6 weeks on Wednesday! She had a 9 hour stretch last night too! Unfortunately from 7.30pm to 4.30 so i didn't get all the benefit but then went back to sleep till 8 so mustn't complain!!

Ooh Jelly that's so exciting! Just think, in no time we'll be reading your birth announcement!

My massively long birth story is now in my journal. Feel free to skip through it!!

Will go read it now! Does Harry seem huge to you now Ann? I still can't quite get kvervthr instant hugeness of Lilia, especially her hands and feet seemed so big!

Congratulations Fishy! He is beautiful :hugs: interestingly the same happened to a friend of mine who was also overdue, her mega problem was she stubbornly demanded her home birth so they nearly lost her rushing her in for emergency surgery, it would be interesting to find out if its a problem encountered in overdue pregnancies as I know the placenta starts to break down at about week 38 :shrug:
Anyway, I'm glad your all ok, safe & sound :thumbup: xxx

That's really interesting Angie. I must admit, I was so thankful I was in hospital already. I'm not sure how I would have lasted the 30 min ride to hospital.

Bragging opportunity.. I slept last night!! 9pm Heidi had her last bottle, went to sleep at 10pm (she doesn't go to sleep on the bottle!!) then started stirring around 7.15 and I got her up at 7.15am! She laid on my bed cooing and smiling away, she's just like Lilia in the fact that she doesn't cry for her first bottle at all! She's really starting to smile at us now, she's trying to make noises and she follows us around the room with her eyes, bless her! Me and Wayne have done a lot of talking and there has been effort on both sides and things are already improving lots, my mood has lifted a lot already. I'm wondering if it's more hormone related, is ongoing SPD issues. After yesterday's physio I do feel like it is improving so that helps! I've got a doctor appointment today about it and not sur what to say as I'm feeling happier?!

I'd still go and see the doctor anyway Louise and just explain it all. It may help just even talking to a complete outsider. I am very jealous of all the good sleeping though. Xx

F&C - my sis also had the same problem with her placenta in her 3rd pregnancy and was also overdue. She didn't need a blood transfusion though but was still very worrying. Even with the problems you had do you feel a lot better than you did after your csection ? How did you guys find your 1st night at home ? Xx

Jelly - are you going to find out what you are having (when you can obviously) ? Xx

Angie - congrats to you !! It's lovely to see you posting again. Xx

Fishy - that was my biggest fear was the car journey to hospital as so painful and only 10 mins away. Now our maternity facilities have moved 40 minutes away in lots of country lanes and in rush hour traffic is hideous. Not sure what I will do this time, probably go sooner rather than later.

Louise - you are so lucky having two good sleepers ! I'd still go today and just be honest how you have and are feeling. I found dr.M very good after my traffic accident.

Laura - we have been changing our minds continuously but think we are going to stay team yellow again as I'm not sure if I want to know or not. It's a really hard decision girl would be lovely as one of each but then boys I know what I'm doing.

Good luck this morning limpets

Ah jelly I wouldn't manage to stay team yellow I'm too nosy!!

I will still go to the appointment just not quite sure what to say, I'm seeing dr garrett jelly so he's nice but he's so quiet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->