September Stars

Jelly that sounds like us. They've closed the labour ward at our local hospital so it's about 35 min journey via country roads. At times the journey can take an hour! I wonder if it's a common side effect of going overdue then. Might Google it!

I do feel better than I did after my c section but I am on more medication and still walking as gingerly. I'm terrified of going to the loo which I also was last time.

Tristan was up a lot last night as was hungry but my milk hasn't come in. Thankfully we're more open to bottle feeding this time as Harry never took one so he had a very small amount of formula. He then refused to sleep anywhere but on me but we got there eventually.

Louise that's such good news. I'm so pleased things are picking up and I have to say, after experiencing such a small version of what you have, I have no doubt that the spd has a lot to do with how you've been feeling.

I agree that you should keep your appointment and just explain the steps you've taken recently to improve things.

Xxx

Congratulations Ann! Hes adorable. How is Harry with him?

For those of you that haven't heard Huggies nappies wont be available in the new year as Kimberley clark (the factory that makes them) in Barton is closing down. As far as I'm aware they will still be making wipes and everything else Huggies just not the nappies. So if any of you particularly like Huggies i would start stocking up! I have noticed that tesco's are no longer doing the bigger packs for £4.99 but i don't know about anywhere else.

Thanks Boony - I've always found Huggins rubbish tbh, I don't even like their wipes. Im using pampers still on Olivia at night and Noah is in pampers or tesco range. I wonder why they are closing though ??? Xx

Jelly - I think it's lovely to be team yellow. I think we won't find out next time either. Xx

Louise - how did you get on Hun ? Xx

F&C - read your birth story Hun I love how no matter what it's all worthwhile. Xx

I dont know it was on our local news but they never really said why.

I only use huggies when they are £4.99 for a big pack otherwise i use tesco ones as well. I hate their wipes though!

I heard that they're stopping thR Huggies because of so many reports of chemical burns? But surely if that was the case they'd recall them straight away? Who knows. I like their newborn nappies for Heidi but anything over size 2 I always foun leaked with Lilia, much prefer pampers x

Thanks Laura I got on well, the doctor said I can arrange to go and see him fortnightly/weekly if I want, or he was happy to just prescribe me something although I said no straight away. He agreed with me that the fact that I made the appointment and have been addressing it and talking about it is probably helping, he said talking is probably thR best therapy doesn't matter who it is. He doesn't think it's pnd more likely hormones or prolonged baby blues which is kind of what I thought xx

It says on the bbc website its because they want to concentrate more on pull ups/pyjama pants/swim nappies etc
If it was because of burns they would be off the shelves instantly rather than waiting until spring 2013

Louise - Glad the doctors appointment went well

Boony - I got an email from huggies today announcing the news. I switched continously from pampers and huggies with JJ when he was younger as he had the issue of leaking in the night.

Laura - Love the way you are talking about next baby already!

I was 14 days over with Rosalie and worried after having issues with my placenta with Tab (who was early) and I had no issues at all :wacko: I don't think there is a huge amount of evidence to say that there really are problems with the placenta when you're later. But the problem is they cannot tell how wll the placenta is working from scans etc? So it's more of a worry, obviously the placenta does eventually stop working as well but it shouldnt be that near the 42 weeks otherwise we wouldn't be allowed to stay until that time and France have longer 'normal' pregnancies than us (42 not 40 I believe?) so if it was so close that wouldn't be possible? It's just awful and a shity if it's you who is unlucky just like anything else in labour and pregnancy :(
^ I looked into it a fair amount when I was overdue with Rosalie as I'd had problems with Tabs I spoke to a few friends mums who are midwives and have been a long time.

:hugs: Louise I'm glad it went well lovely :kiss:

Jelly I don't know if I could keep team yellow or not, I did with Tab because robin didn't want to know. But I know he does if we have another I think I might cave. I'm jealous would be lovely to have a surprise :cloud9:

Ann I LOVE his name btw it's cute :flower:

Laura - Love the way you are talking about next baby already!

It's a long way off but we definitely want a 3rd now and with one of each we have no reason to find out as we have a little of everything !! X

Louise glad your appt went well. I really do think that talking helps a lot. Glad your feeling more positive too. Xx

*deleted*

Louise, good to hear things are improving honey and you are feeling a little better. Xx
Laura, you sound like me. I am thinking of team yellow for number 4! Xx

Jealous of all you ladies thinking of 3 and 4, 2 is my limit OH doesnt want no more and my last pregnancy has put me off but feel sad that I wont ever have a newborn again

I wonder who'll be first to be pregnant with the second after their star?! Vikki is broody so could be her... Laura is planning another although I think you said you were waiting a while? Then Tina... In a couple of years? I'm not sure I'd dare have another, knowing my luck i would probably end up needing a hip replacement or in a wheelchair for life!!

I don't want another. I've got a big tick next to childbirth and I love it!

The farther away I get from babyhood with my boys, the less inclination I have to go for a third. I love the idea of the baby, but the logistics and expense are a big deterrent for me. Not ruling it out, but definitely not planning to do it any time soon.

I feel the same as you Sarah, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE another but the more settled we become - we all can go out places, the girls just go to bed, we go out for dinner without the girls and everything is pretty much perfect :cloud9:
Buuuuuttt...... I still crave another and I'm blaming all my friends having cute new babies :hissy:

Ps we have a 'guest' again... Someone has a stalker I think!!

Blob that's one of the reasons I deleted part of my post - bog off stalker !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->