September Stars

Teeny boo to broken boiler! I hope you're not going to be cold tonight :( I take for granted how lucky we are in the army as if our boiler goes they put us up in a hotel till its fixed, will be a shock to my system when we move out of quarters!

Teeny boo to broken boiler! I hope you're not going to be cold tonight :( I take for granted how lucky we are in the army as if our boiler goes they put us up in a hotel till its fixed, will be a shock to my system when we move out of quarters!

You are really lucky! In the RAF we just get a few electric heaters that are only of use if you are sat right next to them!
Yay for potty training, once they are ready for it its easy to do. Jayden did it in just a few days over christmas and within a few weeks he was dry through the night too!

Well Done Lilia. Ollie just isn't read he hates the potty :haha:

That's great news with Lillia ! Hope you have a good night this evening.

Teeny hope the boiler gets fixed soon, at least it's meant to be warming up this weekend

Harry hates the potty too. I've just bought a toilet training seat in the hope he'll like that more.

Fishy jjs potty was too small he much prefers his little step and sitting on his toilet seat, hasn't actually done anything yet but is happy to watch Charlie & Lola for awhile.

Omg I now remember why I don't go out drinking!! Ouchie. And all I can hear from downstairs is Lilia shouting 'daddy daddy daddy!! Tada!!'

Yes it was pretty good, and even better there was wine on the tables.. 96 bottles for 75 of us, and I also bought two drinks at the bar which cost me a grand total of £1.65.. Gotta love the sgts mess! Night out for £1.65!

Went to take James to see Santa today and looked at the queue. Asked the staff how long it would take and they said 3 1/2 hours !!! The thing is felt really bad that I didn't want to wait, they then said you can book time slots if you wanted to so luckily booked him in for next week - phew ! Never thought our local garden centre grotto would be so busy!

Got terrible sinus pain today told the only thing I can do us hot steam :-( camr believe this cold has caused me such problems.

Louise - what's your plans between Xmas and new year ? I'm off if you fancy a catch up?

We did the same! Although the wait was only 20 mins but it was outside and we had Tristan with us so we thought nahh! To be honest Harry is such a sensitive soul I am worried he might be freaked out by the grotto so maybe I'll wait until next year.

Laura am glad you're doing a bit better lovely :hugs:

Louise :rofl: cheap night haha sounds awesome!!

Teeny our heating has been off for a week :( it only started working properly today. Was sitting making cakes with two pairs of trousers on and hood up :lol:

The girls looove seeing Santa :) Rosalie totally ran at him and jumped on his knee :dohh:

Lilia was very excited about seeing Santa but when it came to it she was really shy and point blank refused to smile for the photo doni didn't pay for it! I can get a photo of grumpy Lilia anytime!! Haha. Jelly was that notcutts? We took Lilia to the grotto in the shopping centre, it was 10am on a Tuesday so empty!
We're up to my mums until the 28th December and we collect thR boys on the way back from there so anytime from the 29th would be good for me! I'm fairly free this week too if you have any time but I must warn you, I sent presents up for my family with my paretd when they were last here and she told me that JJs was with them! Doh!

This week I'm working until crimbo eve , to get everything finished for end of year but then not back till 2nd jan so definitely can see you 29th onwards. Come and see the new house if you are upto it?

Yeah it was notcutts I went to it was absolutely chocker. JJ loves plants and flowers though so wasn't dissapointed about not seeing Santa . The lights and decorations inside are really good too he kept saying amazing lol.

I still haven't wrapped Lillias present lol how rubbish is that!

Off for girlie crimbo lunch today where dh and I got engaged . 4 out if 7 of us our due June or first week in July. Should be a nice lunch. Hoping to take JJ to mums and dads this morning as haven't seen dad in 5 weeks because of colds and tonsillitis etc

Have a nice time with your dad won't you. X well I've obviously wrapped JJs but Wayne just saw wrapping and scooped it up with the rest to give to my mum, silly man, I'll bring it back down with me when I come back down.

Have a nice lunch, you'll definitely have plenty to talk about lol!! How are you pregnancy wise anyway? X

Oh and I'd love to see the new house! I'm feeling much better physio seems to be really helping, seems the main problem was actually with the joints round the back of my pelvis, my muscles were rock solid and very tight all the way up my back and sides but improving, not using crutches now but still can't go too far, exercises help but I haven't really done them this week oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->