September Stars

What 2 year old listens attentively and isn't a bit cheeky? Especially when they are somewhere they are comfortable :dohh:
Robin being away 2-3 weeks at a time is fine and honestly I love it, but you see each other for reasonable amounts of time?

No I never did any gender tests last time don't think I even knew any really. Just thought it would be abit of fun this time. On my preggie friends one predicted correctly for that and baking soda test but for another friend it was wrong so it's 50-50 (just like a guess lol).

I'm going to keep a note in my journal of all the predictions see what's right at the end!

JJs secret Santa arrived today can't wait for him to open it!

Got dentist for both of us this morning but currently running late and it's freezing outside so journey will take longer whoops!

That's like the soda powder test..... I'm now 99% sure it's a boy rather than 100% because of a high heart beat and nub... Grant really wants it to be a girl so Paige has a sister..his parents want a boy. I want one of each still... !!

Lady K - are you going to do the soda test too as that's the next one on my list of tests to do. Go on buy a red cabbage whilst you are at it too ;-)

Still here feeling slightly better about things but still sad too. Will post properly tomorrow. Xx

Glad to hear that Laura. Xx

Just got up to find out the boiler is broken. :-( Of all days- it's my sisters birthday and I have to call her with the bad news (we rent from her!). Aarrgghh! No heating and no hot water in the freezing cold just before Christmas, Fantastic!
Just what I need after no sleep as Elsie was awful last night and both her and Riley were up playing at 3.30 this morning. One grumpy me!!

Oh no Teeny, worst nightmare hope you get it sorted soon.

Teeny that sounds like a bad start to the day. Hopefully as it's your sister, it will get fixed nice and quickly.

First day of having the boys on my own. Although my dh is working at home so I can call on him if there's an emergency!

Good Luck Fishy, it'll be just fine. It's amazing how quickly you adapt to looking after the two. Riley loves to say 2- ie... When I am carrying Elsie it means he wants a carry too! Or if Elsie is on my lap, he says 2 and so up he jumps!! Xx

Laura- sending love and hugs honey, think about you daily x

Teeny- oh no !!! I said to grant the other day "can u imagine if our boiler went now " worse time !! Hope you get it sorted soon x

My hospital finally tells you the sex at 20 weeks scan, so we are thinking of getting them to write on a bit of paper as we want to find out just the two of us... I always felt strange when they told me when I was pregnant with Paige I was worried my reaction was too much too little...

I must admit my reaction to Tristan wasn't very big. In honesty I was disappointed he wasn't a girl at the time but I wouldn't change him for the world now. x

Quickly from me as I'm getting ready to go out to our annual 'wives do', the Christmas party for army wives here because our regiment one isn't until January! Anyway, started potty training Lilia on Wednesday, I knew she was ready as she wakes up in the mor king with a dry nappy, and it's either completely dry or very wet during the day .. In other words she doesn't piddle constantly just does big wee's! Anyway she's been a bit frightened of the potty but with stickers to stick on there very time she sat on it/wee's/poos it has improved slightly... Quite a few accidents yesterday but not one today, all wee's in the potty with no fuss and no tears, she's remembered to pull her pants down every time too! Very proud of her! Only problem is poos.. I was worried shed try to hold it in as she held it even with a nappy on.. Well no she hasn't done that but she keeps doing her poo in her pants!! She's saying I need poo poo and sitting on the potty and urging but I dont think she's giving it long enough as 2 mins later she has bulgy pants! Oh well she'll get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->