September Stars

Oh Laura :( big hugs, like the other girls said, maybe if you separate you'll both realise it can be worked out, absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that? I really hope so if it's what you want hun xx must be a weekend for it, my sisters husband has just got back from the Falklands (he's army too) and pretty much walked in the door and said he wants out, she had no idea :( that's 12 years and 2 kids too xx

Christmas puts a great strain on relationships. I hope both you Laura and Louise's sister are coping the best you can and new year brings better times. Xx

Ah Louise your poor sister :( I can't imagine how hard it would be :hugs:

Oh no hugs Laura!! That must be so hard :(( Maybe the time apart will do you both some good. Some head space to think about how to move on in the future. I really hope that whatever happens, you can move on and be happy.

Your poor sister Louise :( I think Christmas time stirs up a lot of emotions for people and puts a big strain on relationships. There are always lots of separations and that at Christmas :(

Louise sorry to hear about your sister... What's wrong with these men !!! X

Laura how's things today ? Is your head getting round it all ? Xx

Louise sorry your sister is going through it too x

I'm feeling rubbish - I've cried almost all day so my mum came and picked us all up and took us there for the afternoon and some tea. Have just got home and Olivia keeps asking "where's daddy?" Which has set me off again. He's got himself lodgings somewhere and has took 50% of his stuff so I guess he means business. I feel like my hearts been ripped out. We haven't been getting on but I wasn't expecting this tbh.

Thanks for asking after me xxxxx means a lot that I have you guys as cant find the strength to face the real world. X

:hugs:
Olivia must be confused , bless her. Glad your mum is nearby though xxx

So good your mum is there for you lovely :hugs: I'm so so sorry this is happening to you and near Christmas is shit :( huge huge hugs x x x

Thank goodness you've got your mum looking out for you. It must be incredibly difficult trying to look after your kids right now :hugs: I'm guessing he won't consider therapy? Has he mentioned about looking after the kids to give you a break / time to digest what has happened? X

Glad you have your mam close to you. I don't know what to say must be so hard for you and the little ones.

Oh Laura, are you two talking at the moment? It's so hard to know what to say, maybe after a few days you two should have someone babysit the kids while you go somewhere neutral and have a long discussion about your relationship and the way forward whether it's together or separate, I hope things work out how you want them to. You have my number if you want a cry/moan/rant xxxxx

As for my sister, her husband is a bit of a tosser to be honest! He's actually staying in the house until he goes back to thR Falklands in February which I think is confusing and cruel, apparently shes not holding on to hope he'll change his mind but I believe she won't be able to help it. I know first hand what it's like waiting for your husband to come home, the upheaval, but can't imagine being told out of the blue that he doesn't want to be there anymore! He has been away soooo much, he said too much and he can't fit back into the family life. In fairness to him he's only been home for 5 months since September 2010 as he has been to the Falklands twice and afghan and is sue back to afghan in September again. But it's just as hard for the family to deal with! She's 40 and feels like that's that now. He's 34 so will go back and live in the mess and enjoy single life! Their kids are 5 as 1 :(

It's such a terrible time and I know this from experience. Chance was 11 months old when his dad left me. I was an utter mess for a long while. It does get easier, although at the time it doesn't feel that way. Take time to grieve the loss of your relationship and take everyone's help that is offered.
Words just don't seem enough, as with all the ladies here, I am only a message away. Xx

Laura - I am so sorry, sweetie! :hugs:
Louise - for your sister, too. :( HOW does the army keep someone away from their family for that long? It may not be the only reason for him leaving, but it sure must have been a major contributing factor! :nope:

Shit Louise that is a hell of a long time!! I could not do that at all, how can anyone have a relationship and not grow away from each other? You change as people, you have to at least be together some of the time to grow together :shock:

Laura lovely you must be going through hell, not sure what I can say, but use us all if you need to talk, rant or support x :flower:

Laura hope you are feeling a little brighter today :hugs: :flower:

When I worked in Paris every other week it bought dh and I closer and appreciate our time together but couldn't imagine long stints like months apart :-(

Ive been told off at nursery again tonight as JJ doesn't seem to be listening and being abit cheeky ..... So once again the manager of the room told me what we should be going at home with him to try and stop his naughtiness . Everything she said we already do anyway !

Bought red cabbage to boil up and try and test the gender of jelly #2. Not that I believe it but it's something to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->