September Stars

Glad the physio is helping Louise. The mw mentioned to me at my 10 day check that I probably had spd as I still hurt now a little - but no where near as bad as yours. Did your hips really hurt in labour? I couldn't get on all fours so had to lie on my side.

Fishy I remember last time the hip pain being worse than the contractions.

Pregnancy 1st tri was absolutely fine - but my left hip and buttock are starting to hurt now and oddly had two nights of feeling nauseous to point of having a sick bowl next to my bed. First time was after work Xmas doo but had it last night too, seen to have started having more food aversions too it's really odd.

My main issue is terrible sinus pain that all I can do is breath in steam and paracetamol

I didn't have much pain in labour really but it was very quick an intense plus I was in the water so that might have helped. I struggled to get my legs far enough apart though! I remember that being sore but most of all the horrible sensation of pushing the sack of waters out, man that hurt more than the baby!

My friend delivered her second in their waters and she said it was immense pain and pressure too. I'm wondering if my waters don't go this time that my labour won't be quicker?

My waters went first with Harry and it was a much longer labour. This time they didn't go until the end and I was only in established labour for 2 hrs.

Louise that must have been such a weird sensation!

JJ sorry your feeling poorly xx

It felt rock hard fishy and the pressure was awful! Heidi was right behind them, I felt them go as her head was delivered, very strange! And same here, with Lilia my waters went 9am on the 5th and she was born 7.58pm on the 6th, with Heidi got to the birth centre at 6pm abd she was born at 7.45pm!

Elsie's waters popped as her head crowned too. But the MW said her head was rocking back and forth into position and the stinging went on for ages!! :-( xx

I can't stop crying today - I feel so rubbish that this is happening to me and keep thinking I should let him come home and pretend I am still in love with him. I just want to fast forward a few months and be over it.

:hugs:

The grieving process for a lost relationship can be sooo hard but must be much worse with children involved and at this time of year.

Have you talked much to each other? xxx

Oh Laura, hugs xxx has he said he wants to come home then? You know deep in your heart what is right hun, I agree though fast forwarding a few weeks would be easiest! Like fishy said you'll have a whole grieving process to go through xx

Rosalie was born in her waters :) I refused to even believe I was going to have a baby until they went :lol: I don't remember it being worse though - but then I had a back to back labour too and didn't find it any different.

Aw lovely :hugs: I'm sorry, you know what's right Hun, I think you said it right there, you dont love him. You know what's right for you and your family, I'm so sorry you are going through this x x x

Our postie arrived super early today as he's apparently got so much to do today with not enough time. He only delivered one thing though and he wasn't our usual postman so it could be that we'll get another delivery later on like normal. X

I'm not worried as I'm sure it'll turn up. I'm more worried about the parcel I sent still not being received. X

Laura- was the break up agreed on both parts ? Is he wanting to come back and make things work but you don't want to ? Is it lack of love for him or just not happy when your together ? I wish I could take the pain away honey... Time is the only healer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->