September Stars

I've got a poorly 2 week old today :( He's been whimpering since yesterday evening, feels hot to the touch and just been sick. I'm just waiting for the Dr to call back. He won't be put down so I'm not sure how I'm going to get dressed. My poor toddler hasn't even had a proper cuddle from me today yet. X

Get well soon Tristan. And big hugs to Harry for being patient waiting for Mummy cuddles! Xx

Aw get well soon Tristan. I've got two poorly snotty girls here!

With Holly my waters went at 5cm and with Evie they went first, before labour started! Two completely different labours and births!

Louise your SPD problem sounds similar to mine, the problem with mine was the joints at the back of the pelvis too. In fact, recently I've been having some problems again. My hip went when I was half way up the stairs carrying Evie and I had to put her down on the step!! It hurts all the way down the back of my hip and round my groin and my hip keeps giving way! If it doesn't get any better I'm going to have to ask to be re referred to physio :/

Hugs Laura, how are you doing now?

I had a missed delivery for Holly's SS present on Friday and have rearranged delivery for Wednesday, as I'm in all day that day. I sent mine quite late, so it may not have arrived yet.

Fishy hope Tristan is ok, poor boy . Is he too young for calpol?

Emzy hope your hip is ok, I wouldn't bother waiting I'd asked to be referred now as the waiting list is usually long anyway. You can then always cancel if no longer needed.

Aww poor Tristan, hope it goes soon, not nice seeing them ill anyway but that young is awful x

Thanks ladies. His temperature has gone down and he's been sleeping all day so hopefully he's fighting it off.

I think calpol is from 8 weeks but Tristan is only 2 weeks.

Emzy Fx your hip improves soon x

I don't think newborns could take calpol :-(. Glad to hear his temps gone down

Yeah good point Jelly, I think I waited 4 weeks last time, so not too bad but who knows what the waiting times are like now. It really helped before, so chances are it just needs a bit of manipulation again. She did say that it wouldn't completely heal for 18 months and said not to get pregnant again for at least 18 months, because otherwise it'd ruin my pelvis!

Oh and yay, Evie finally rolled over yesterday! ha ha she only waited til she was nearly 7 months to do it! She's so lazy, it's funny! She's been sleeping fab, the last fortnight she's slept 11-12 hours at night without a peep! Such a good girl, I'm lucky to have 2 good sleepers x

I have a horror of a sleeper at the minute. :-( To say I'm a little bit jealous is an understatement. Xx

Oh no Teeny :( It's horrible when they wake up at night, makes you feel so crappy!! I'm very lucky with my two. Up until about 2 weeks ago she was waking for 1 feed at night, but even that was fine as she went straight to sleep again after. There is a girl in the June Bugs group who has a baby that wakes up anything up to every 15-20 minutes at night!! I don't know how she does it!

Teeny- Paige hasn't really ever slept through, she started too for a week, thought we were getting somewhere now she wakes a few times a night and I'm too sick to try putting her back I just grab her and bring her in bed with us.. But she does sleep in till 10 so I can't really moan x

we still wake ! Layla used to be good but has sstarted a pattern of nightmsreccome in cuddle then ask to be carried back to her bed ! Amelia has never slept through I'm used to seeing her !

hope Tristan is ok tonight x

He's much better thanks. His temperature has come down and he has only just woken for a night feed so I can't complain x

Glad he seems a little better fishy, the good sleep will help him as much as you!

Teeny sorry to hear you're having some bad nights x and gg and kara! I know how lucky I am to have good sleepers, everyone said Heidi would be a bad sleeper because Lilia was so good but no, Lilia was sleeping through by this point, Heidi is going about 8-6 generally with a wake up at about 4 once or twice a week. The thing is, without fail she wants her last bottle at 8pm exactly, it doesn't matter if she's had one an hour before, always 8pm. She doesn't always go straight to sleep afterwards but never wants another bottle even if she's still awake at 9.30/10! It's very strange, I'm sure Lilia had a bottle a lot later than this..

Evie is just the same Louise, always wants her last bottle at 8 and always has wanted it a lot earlier than Holly had her last bottle. I wondered if it was because the toddlers are already in an established routine for bedtime and they sense that it's bedtime more? Whereas we kind of had to create the routine for the first ones?

I suppose it could be, I thought it might be because Lilia is so loud so when she's gone to bed Heidi breathes a sigh of relief! Haha!

I am also lucky to have two good sleepers both going to bed at half 7 now and Ollie wakes at 8 and Rosie anytime between 7 and half past.

Ladies, do you think it's normal for a newborn to be sick about 2 times a day? Before I put it down to a cold, then the bug but it's been happening pretty much every day. He seems really congested and does like a gagging noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->